Starters Orders 6
“Starters Orders is an extremely in-depth horse racing management and deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Football Manager“. Pocket-Lint.com.
- Free PC demo available.Play a weeks racing in the UK, IRE, US and Australia!
- Pay once play forever! No subscriptions, in-app purchases or internet required to play.
- New fantastic 3D engine and first person jockey mode. Experimental Oculus Rift support coming soon for a true ‘in the game’ VR expierience (headset required).
- Train, own, breed, bet, ride and race with the most realistic horse racing game!
- Legendary horses. Race against legends from the past.
- Vast horse racing game world with thousands of horses and realistic race commentary.
- Fields of up to 40 runners with the most realistic races ever in a computer game!
- The only game ever to accurately simulate UK jumps racing with a full realistic calendar including the Aintree Grand National and Cheltenham Gold Cup and hundreds more!
- Hundreds of world-wide premiere races such as the Melbourne Cup, the Breeders Cup, the Cheltenham Gold Cup and the Irish and Aintree Grand National.
- Easy to play alone, with friends or others in the online league.
- Dynamic never ending horse racing game world. Play season after season. Build up your breeding barn and breed new horses!
- Optional AI onwers mode. Train and communicate with realistic owners!
- Stewards enquiries, non-triers, fines, photo finishes, accurate handicapping etc. etc.
- PC Windows 10, 7, 8, XP or Vista. Netbook and 1080p modes.
- See the new features added since Starters Orders 5 here.
Try out Starters Orders 6 today for free!
- Download Starters Orders 6
- To buy the full version, click one of the Buy Now buttons on this page or in the demo and pay using a credit or debit card via Paypal or Google. If the button does not work click the BUY NOW button on this page (top-right).
- Your key and a link will then be emailed to you right away.
The full game costs £24.99 or equivalent in local currency.
“Starters Orders wins the roses!” – Out of eight PC game reviews.