Starters Orders 4 iPad
Please Note: Starters Orders 5 is not available on the iPad. The iPad versions of Starters Orders 4 do not include all the features of the PC version. Also the PC version includes both flat and jumps schedules while the iPad has a seperate build for each. There is a detailed list of features not in the iPad versions at the bottom of this page.
The iPad release of Starters Orders 4 is available now via the app Store links below:
- Click here for iTunes STARTERS ORDERS 4 (flat racing edition). £5.99 (or $8.99 usd or $9.49 aud).
- Click here for iTunes STARTERS ORDERS 4 (jumps racing edition). £5.99 (or $8.99 usd or $9.49 aud).
Following purchase please RATE and if possible Review this game. It helps boost the games iTunes ranking!
IMPORTANT: The iPad game is only available via iTunes. Do not click the BUY NOW (top-right on this page) as this button relates to the PC version only!
For Technical support/trouble shooting please click here.
- Separate Flat and Jumps racing editions. Flat game includes UK, IRE, US and Australian game modes! Jumps game includes UK or Irish modes.
- Train, own, breed, bet and race with the most realistic horse racing game available.
- Vast horse racing game world with thousands of horses and retirements and new horses born every game year.
- Fields of up to 30 runners with the most realistic races ever in a computer game!
- The only game ever to accurately simulate UK jumps racing with a full realistic calendar including the Aintree Grand National and Cheltenham Gold Cup and hundreds more!
- Hundreds of world-wide premiere races such as the Melbourne Cup, the Breeders Cup, the Epsom Derby and many, many more.
- Dynamic never ending horse racing game world. Play season after season for as long as you like!
- Daytime racing, floodlit evening racing, variable weather effects.
- Accurate betting model with realistic odds.
- Own your own stable. Buy stable add-ons and train your horses to target the big races.
- Stewards enquiries, non-triers, fines, photo finishes, accurate handicapping and many, many more realistic features.
A realistic Horse Racing Game with unrivaled accuracy and simulation detail,
that “…will keep the enthusiast gripped.” Computeractive Magazine
The iPad versions of Starters Orders 4 (both flat and jumps editions) is available via the Apple iTunes store for £6.49 equivalent in local currency.
The following features are NOT available in the iPad version:
- No replays.
- No race commentary.
- No online league play facilities.
- No combined flat and jumps modes (there are seperate iPad games available for both flat and jumps racing).
- No jockey control options.
- Only 1 save game slot.
- No construction kit.
- No user schedule creation facilities.
- 1 meeting per day (unless foreign feature race).
- No game horse transfers.
- Smaller form book.
- No player horse notes.
- Smaller horse pool.