View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Been away for a year or two. What's the status of SO7? 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Been away for a year or two. What's the status of SO7?
Im not disputing this now, but would people agree that international horses not being able to run in novice hurdle races is a fairly major issue when it comes to playing the game realistically, as the irish and uk competition is a major part of jumps racing. S06 has been out a long time and this issue has been raised a few times without reply.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
For me personally I'd rather mark keep working on SO7 then waste his time on patching SO6, the 3rd Quarter of 2018 will do for me fine, the more time mark spends on SO7 the better I say.

Me and you are in the same boat my friend

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

qwsa wrote:
Im not disputing this now, but would people agree that international horses not being able to run in novice hurdle races is a fairly major issue when it comes to playing the game realistically, as the irish and uk competition is a major part of jumps racing. S06 has been out a long time and this issue has been raised a few times without reply.

I am paying the jumps game it plays fine qwsa, there might be something wrong with your jumps schedule.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:18 pm
Group 2 winner

Tomas, in your game can irish horses run in novice hurdle races?

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:30 pm
Group 3 winner

qwsa wrote:
Tomas, in your game can irish horses run in novice hurdle races?

Ah... I get what your saying qwsa, sorry mate I miss understood you friend, I only play the Australian flat and the UK jumps games, and I transfer horses in between both, so your saying the Irish jumps game is the one that's broken??
once again qwsa I am sorry friend I miss understood you, know wonder you are a wee bit gutted then, hope mark could make an effort to see what the issue is then mate.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:23 pm
Group 2 winner

its not a problem with the irish jumps game, its a problem that whichever nationality you play, irish or uk, horses from the other nationalities, so if i am playing a uk game, the irish horses cant run in novice hurdles, likewise if im playing an irish game, uk horses cant run in novice hurdles

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:06 pm
Group 2 winner

Hi Mark, I really dont want to keep going on, but I think i may have found what could be the issue, in part at least. The native horse have in brackets after their name; novice hurdler, novice chaser, juvenile hurdler etc, the international horses seem to be lacking; novice hurdler. There are some with novice chaser and juvenile hurdler and this is why international horses can run in novice chases and juvenile hurdles but not novice hurdles. Also the majority dont have anything after their name, presumably making them ineligible for any novice or juvenile races meaning they start straight in at graded races or handicaps. I ask again with apologies, is this really something that can be hard to fix given that the novice chaser and juvenile hurdler are already there for international horses, can novice hurdler not be added?

Thank you

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 pm
Group 3 winner

Well OK, I created a UK, Irish, and Australian flat games, and a UK jumps game just to see what is going on with the transfer of horses from the flat games to the UK jumps game, and so I entered every flat horse from every country in a "Novice" race they were entered successfully, so I tried to enter every horse in a "maiden" jumps and all the horses got entered successfully, so qwsa I have to say that there is something wrong with your schedule to do with the jumps game mate.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm
Group 2 winner

I dont think you understand the problem Tomas. All player owned horses can be entered of course, im talking about AI owned international horses.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 pm
Group 3 winner

qwsa wrote:
I dont think you understand the problem Tomas. All player owned horses can be entered of course, im talking about AI owned international horses.

You have got me there qwsa, I am lost with the AI owned international horses, god there is a great deal of things I haven't touched on in this game, I have to say I don't know about AI owned international, what does that mean in the game? where do I find these AI owned international horses? Is that the trainers game? or the owners game?

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:22 am
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
qwsa wrote:

You have got me there qwsa, I am lost with the AI owned international horses, god there is a great deal of things I haven't touched on in this game, I have to say I don't know about AI owned international, what does that mean in the game? where do I find these AI owned international horses? Is that the trainers game? or the owners game?

When you race in your country of choice and in some of the bigger races there are international runners in the race - these are AI Owned Internationals.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 am
Group 2 winner

Yes horses with a flag by their name, these are only in the game if you have use the nationality spread to select numbers of international horses.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:10 am
Group 3 winner

Thank you guys, my God... I never knew that before, something new I have learned today about the great game.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2