View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Starters Orders 7 Feature Request/Ideas 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders 7 Feature Request/Ideas
daleniland19952k711 wrote:
Needed And Wanted In S07 Is in the jump sch is that they dont have the graded number symbol e.g. in the flat game when you win a group race next to the horses name you get a number 1,2,3 to show which number group race you have won in the jump sch you dont have that at all that it a big thing that is missing would be much appreciated to noted.
https://ibb.co/iqFOOn

I Agree.

Mon May 07, 2018 3:23 am
Selling plater

NPG319 wrote:
ljriley90 wrote:
Quote:
1. Horses both owned / AI should have previous form once the game starts. I always think the game seems unrealistic that first season when there's a load of older horses with no from racing each other in handicap chases. It then makes the ratings the horses have more feasible and would allow the 1st season sales to have a bit more credibility when it comes to the sale of an older horse.

All form must be created through simulating races otherwise it will not be accurate. this also applies to breeders and lineage data. The will be no pre-generated form or breeding stock. SO7 will have increased auto race starting options from 1 year to 5 years so that you can start the game with a more developed game world.

Thanks Mark that's great!

Would there be the possibility of sending an owned mare for covering at a AI owned breeding barn and paying a fee to that bloodstock agent to house both mare whilst pregnant and mother with foal before sending back to players racing stable? For me it is too hard to be able to afford the player owned breeding barn - if we could send a mare off for covering and then be able to bring her back that would be great. Maybe could do the same with an owned stallion but maybe easier to just be able to send mares off for covering?

Maybe i am a bit confused here but i thought we can already do that with SO6?[/quote]

Just checked this out and I definitely can't breed with a AI stallion / mare unless I have breeding facilities.

It would be good if we could send our mare / stallion to an AI barn for breeding. It's just too hard to earn the money to buy my own breeding barn.

I'm not trying to breed to race in the leagues but just to stay within the game and keep my string populated.

To be able to send an owned stallion / mare to an AI breeding barn for a fee and then recall the horse to my retired to stud horse screen once the foal is born would be great. Then can keep the offspring in the stable list with the horses in running until they reach 2/3 would be a nice touch for the smaller time owner.

Just like in real life you can send a horse to livery for a fee, be nice to see the same in SO7 only the livery situation also doubles up as a breeding exercise.

Thoughts?

Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 am
Group 1 winner

I played for ages before I joined the league.
I guess that's part of the game building up a bank to buy a barn.
Just got to hang in there.

Wed May 09, 2018 2:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Assuming the gallop trials training feature will be part of SO7, can you please eliminate the mandatory leader you have to choose for your trial? Let the horses run and let the leader sort itself out.

Thu May 17, 2018 10:30 pm
Group 2 winner

In order to reflect rea life more, can it be made that horses have to have had 3 runs before running in handicaps? Providing they haven’t won of course.

Thanks

Fri May 18, 2018 10:41 am
Group 3 winner

qwsa wrote:
In order to reflect rea life more, can it be made that horses have to have had 3 runs before running in handicaps? Providing they haven’t won of course.

Thanks

I second this

could we also have correct each way for handicaps depending upon the number of runners as it does vary

Fri May 18, 2018 11:12 am
Group 1 winner

An idea I had just now is having trainer profiles - basically making a way to set what a trainer would specialize in (so Aidan O'Brien and Bob Baffert would have a profile for G1 horses).

Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but, as I have no imagination at all, I'd like a button which will generate a random name from the database for my newly bred 2 year olds

Tue May 29, 2018 12:29 am
Group 1 winner

Mitch wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but, as I have no imagination at all, I'd like a button which will generate a random name from the database for my newly bred 2 year olds

Very good idea!! I second the motion!! And perhaps keep hitting the button till you like one that comes up

Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 am
Selling plater

- bloodstock agents that can buy better horse, or in game horses, retain blood stock agents.
- horse progression as year go on- ( all game horses start of with lower stats then by breeding them they all progress as generations go on).
^ Maybe a potential rating for current seasons but another one for all time
- less gelding horses need for example breeding a horse with perfect stats only to have them need to be gelded so they don't achieve what they can without being geld or have no value at stud
ot to common
- When galloping horses they are racing- it takes to much out of them in so6 I never use it as waste of time as they get injured or takes so much out of them.
- More interaction with owner in owner game i.e being able to invite them for morning on the gallops etc.
- Better jockey feedback for example saying the horse doesn't stay then telling you to sending it to a race at a further distance
- Wind ops- barely ever have a horse that need them- maybe increase injuries or have wider range
-Horse keep there talent longer for example have great jumpers wins good novice hurdle and next season have to send it novice chasing when not a chaser and should be going down champion hurdle route.
- More reward for winner trainers championship in owner games have been champion then don't get given anchors for the next season makes it hard to progress with out spending money on
open day's to get nothing!
-Interviews on how you think horse will run- maybe a bar that show you how well know you are and the better know the better horse you get sent
-Point to Points and P2P sales for young horses I.E be able to buy impressive p2p winner from Ireland and young horses from France would be a good way to make money on younger horse that mightn't make it to the top.
- Buy horse for owner i.e emails asking you to find a horse with a description.
-Buy horses with the idea to set up syndicate or sell it to an owner for a price and make money.
- Send horse that aren't any good to another trainer with out owners get upset.
- more accurate handicapping
-Novice hurdle and Chases need the correct status I.e The Supreme is a grade one need to be recognised in the game haves so many good 5/6 yrs old that are top novice but have won nothing as far a G1,2,3
- Change to make your one gallop i.e start with basic one and then can more to yards that have different pro's and con's add more to gallops and chose the surface on the gallop wood chip, sand, fibre sand, rubber
-Organise lay out of stables not just pre set
Buy and take over other yard and pre trying for yearlings and studs

Not sure how posable it is but I think it would make the games so much better I love the game personally.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:59 pm
Handicapper

Two things:

1. Jumps horses should be gelded to reflect reality.

2. Mares should not be able to breed every season. It takes 11 months to birth the foal, and then they spend x amount of months with the yearling. For example, Found was sent to War Front last season and has only just given birth to the foal. She won't be available to breed again until next season's racing.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:12 pm
Group 3 winner

I started a new jumps game and imported my best stallion and my best 5 mares. I only played the game for 8 seasons but in that time approximately 1 foal in 10 that I bred managed to have the dark green and light green potential bars even out as a 5 year old.

I started a combined game with the same 6 NH horses and approximately 3 foals in 10 managed to have equal light and dark green bars by 5yo.

The big difference was that in the combined game the horses were raced as 2yo and the dark green bar went up approximately 15%, then as a 4yo the dark green bar went up another 10-15% and went up even further as a 5yo. In the jumps game the dark green bar only went up as a 4yo and 5yo making it very difficult for the two potential bars to equalise.

Just to see what would happen, I imported the same 6 NH horses into a flat only game and again about 3 foals in 10 equalised their potential bars.

I would like to see something added to a jumps only game to help with this problem.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:05 pm
Group 1 winner

How about adding more horse markings to the horses? Mainly white socks, different shapes of blazes on nose. Maybe have randomly mixed patterns.

There's a good image on this link of some blaze patterns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_markings

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:40 am
Handicapper

Any news about the betting/financial side of the game? Surely this needs a complete overhaul? You shouldn't just be able to win millions at betting at the drop of a hat and then go on to buy up every good horse in the game. This is completely unrealistic. "Bookmakers" will restrict your bets if you win more than a few grand off them and bookies in the ring will also knock back a bet, especially on quiet midweek meetings. Personally I'd like to see betting used only as a guide in the game to a horses chance in a race but that isn't realistic either because we all know that most trainers and owners like to have a tilt at the ring when they have something to go to war with.

So here are my suggestion(s) :
You should have bigger starting capital than you get now, say £200,000
When you bet you can only bet on your own horses (trainer/owner)
You have a limit on how much you can "take" off the bookies each season, I think around £100,000 should be the absolute limit.
Also how about introducing stable sponsorships? You shouldn't receive a massive amount from this but every penny will count, especially if the betting is overhauled as I've suggested.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:50 pm
Group 3 winner

I saw that there will now be different sales, breeding stock, 2 year olds, and yearling sales (I think).

For breeding stock, those sales can stay the same, we'd have the data from their career and their lineage which is enough.

For yearling sales, obviously we'd have access to their lineage, but I'd like to see some data to hint at their future potential. For example IRL obviously these yearlings aren't being bought sight unseen. I'm not asking for the full stats to be visible, that just wouldn't be right. However maybe something like a conformation score. So lets say 2 full siblings were being sold (impossible in the same year but just bear with me), they each have different conformation scores though, well maybe 75% of the time the horse with identical breeding but better conformation score is gonna be a better horse. Also maybe something with movement too.

For 2 year old sales, I would like to see breeze distance and times prior to the sale, along with a conformation and possibly movement score.

Since we don't actually get to "see" these horses at auction, it'd be nice to have some sort of stats correlating to what we would have the opportunity to see IRL in an auction.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next