View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 major dissappointment 
Group 1 winner

Post major dissappointment
got to say how disappointed I am that after a year and a half after release theres still no league really wouldn't have got the game if I had known its almost like a step backwards as even the early series had a ck when they were launched such a shame for a great series wont be playing/buying another SO until I get a full game not a half finished work still in progress.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:38 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: major dissappointment
I said this last year.Image

I never thought a league was ever near. I stopped breeding around the end of January for the league because I thought it was just a waste of time plus I think it's almost to late to start a league for this game because the longer the game is out without a league the less people want to put in the time to do it. I think it's better for Mark to get something sorted for SO7 then when that comes out there's something in place to start from the off.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:37 pm
Group 1 winner

agree with you John looks like Mark would need a restart so little point having one for SO6
Maybe get everything ready for SO7 so we can have a Lge with in the 1st 6 months of release

Jalupen its your Musical Bliss that has kept me playing i would have quit ages ago with out her in the CK

Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I cant even run her In ck as I havnt got it that was the last time I played when it was removed

Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:46 am
Group 1 winner

I think a lot of us are disappointed if I knew nearly 2years down the line no league I wouldn't of bought SO6 I think it came out to quick after SO5 i know it came out in beta and it if was my choice but looking back I think I should not have bought it don't get me wrong I think SO6 is great and all but i only play to play in the league and perhaps it would of been better for everyone if we should ask Mark if there's any possibility we can revert to have a league with files like in SO5 while he sorts out things for future leagues in SO7. The Current schedule in Tom is quite good I know I did it :lol: and we could used it I am sure i could do it with a walkthrough from Leon all is required is a SO6 Racing Kit from mark.

Gray

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]