View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
 Monsters!!!! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Monsters!!!!
Githyanki wrote:
Nice to see some decent jumps horses being prepared for the league.

My flat team are set and generally rubbish, have higher hopes for my NH string, just trying to get another hundred odd out for trial.

I've not breed any flat horses in months and my winners from the trials a few back could be my horses , I've been well proud of myself by not getting caught up with playing this game massively . I think I've got through about 40 seasons jumps and flat :D :D :D

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 am
Group 1 winner

send your jump offcasts ( 6 and 7yos ) into your flat trials you may be pleasantly surprised. My flat teamn is going to be full of 6 and 7 year old jump offcasts, anything under 5 doesn't come close to the older horses in my trials anymore

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:52 am
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
Boys how are u getting some many horses , I finished my breeding for the jumps and after 40 seasons I've breed 160 horses for my barn. The good thing is it didn't take stupid amount of hours to trial them . :D :D Are my the only person to use pen and paper to write things down about my horses so I know exactly who they are .

I use a combined and also a flat only league game. Reason for me having so many horses to trail is i wanted to rapidly speed up seasons and get new blood in to see if I've improved at all.

Probably not the best idea but this has given me time to concentrate on horses within my trails and pick out the most consistent ones. Looking at the trails I've slowly improved which is a good thing.

I still use pen and paper :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:07 am
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
send your jump offcasts ( 6 and 7yos ) into your flat trials you may be pleasantly surprised. My flat teamn is going to be full of 6 and 7 year old jump offcasts, anything under 5 doesn't come close to the older horses in my trials anymore

I was surprised to see my 7yo win all the top 1m4f races. She even broke a few records along the way.

Will do some experimenting.

Please Mark have a looking my life much more easier for the league folk.

I'm also not keen on the export all function. When you have horses out to grass even they get exported. Another tick box or brag and drop would work so much better.

Any issue for me is Punchestown only going to 1m7f. How can i get the correct distances when trailing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 am
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
leonvr wrote:

I was surprised to see my 7yo win all the top 1m4f races. She even broke a few records along the way.

I'm also not keen on the export all function. When you have horses out to grass even they get exported. Another tick box or brag and drop would work so much better.

Any issue for me is Punchestown only going to 1m7f. How can i get the correct distances when trailing?

Thanks

I have informed Mark Hemz this seems a Problem for all Irish courses and this needs to be sorted before league starts as its the same in the Race Kit.

Gray

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:

My flat horses are for the flat and my jumps team is just for jumps even if they are better on the flat. If they get beaten by other peoples jump horses then fair enough . :D

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
leonvr wrote:

Thanks

Whats the export function button!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 pm
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
Hemz wrote:
leonvr wrote:

Thanks

Whats the export function button!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please refer to link below.

There is a multi-export. Hold Left-Shift while clicking the export button exports all.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18766

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 pm
Group 1 winner

I only trial at Cheltenham, true for all my SO6 horses too. If they cannot perform there then I don’t want them :)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm
Group 1 winner

And I also use pen and paper.

As for jump cast offs performing over flat, I think this is another combined game benefit, my NH game horses are all dreadful on the flat, have tried with two full breeding cycles nothing has come through so I no longer try it.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:50 pm
Group 1 winner

absolute beast of a gamebred and she has none of my horses in her lineage
god knows how i missed her only found her when i checked the hall of fame horses and
was stunned I'd love to be able to go back and see if she ends up in an auction ah well
one who got away

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Started a new game, thought I would try USA.
Season 6 and this turns up.
Trialed it against my best 2yr olds and it beats everything from 1m to 1m2f.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:36 pm
Group 1 winner

My best 10f horse. Entered in the Dubai World Cup and have high hopes for him. Horse was not very good until 7!!! Only kept him because of his breeding and one of the very few oif mine who is decent over fences and on the flat

NH form beaten a few times by and upcoming young horse of mine

Flat form. Probably should have sent him back over the flat sooner, but i's hard to figure these things out sometimes

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm
Group 3 winner

Only have a few real monsters and will be well miffed if they cannot bring home the bacon over the next few weeks of the league:
Made To Be Strong 2m4f chaser.
Orion 3m chaser.
Both are effective over lesser and further distances barring falls.
Very hopeful about Stay All Day for the stayers races.
Not got the same enthusiasm about my flat horses but Hidden Wagon ran a great race in the trials until I handicapped him out of it, he will be going for the group races so I have no further input.

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 am
Group 1 winner

Monster 2YO what a beast

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next