View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Transfers? (again) 
Group 3 winner

Post Transfers? (again)
Sir Rich,

I e-mailed you when you prompted e-mails about transfer queries the other day, but no reply on the matter.

I transferred 2 horses from NH to US, which was successful. Though, my attempt to bring Joni Wikabe to UK after his near success in Golden Jubilee still won't register! (It has taken my tranfer count down though each attempt)

Please could you transfer it manually for me..? I know TOM11 is just BETA, but it worked for another player, but not for me :(

It's probably the horse i'd want more than any! Even Scatters was impressed to get so close to one of his! Plus, he's got to be the highest rated maiden in the whole 2 flat leagues being rated 96!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm
To The Rescue may have that claim Liam, hes a 99 rated maiden.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Group 1 winner

Sorry for not getting back to you, been trying to find out what caused the issue. Will get that horse transferred manually if i can.

Until the bugs are ironed out I would recommend avoiding the transfer option.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Group 3 winner

Yes, I won't be transferring any more horses. It was mainly that one because I was shocked when he ran so well on turf at Ascot - when I had always thought him best on US dirt. But thanks, give us a shout when done so I can find him a nice little maiden.

And To The Rescue probably does have that shout, yeah... Though, I bet you 10k Joni came closer to winning a G1? :wink:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]