View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Debut week for me and I have learned a lot. My horses are unsurprisingly no world beaters, but some light in the tunnel with a 6. 7. and 9. place finish on the flat.

Plym Argyle did reasonably well and went up in handicap rating, thats is a positive, and Liam Brady sat the pace for most of the race before fading. So they are not completely hopeless, and it will be exciting to see if there is possibilities in the lower handicaps.

I am also breeding and trialling as hell to manage to get som more horses together for the week 5 uploads.

Thank you all for the great reception, and great work by the team and great comms.

Wed May 10, 2017 9:05 am
Group 1 winner

Day 3 produced nothing of note for me :( more 5th & 6th places then I deserve imo. :lol:

Although I really do hope there is some better AI come S07 with jockeys and their runs, some of those muppets would be lucky to wipe the boots of Nicholson, let alone get a ride jajaja...

quick mention "Libranno" rated 150 now, is that the top rated hunt horse ??? as I will take pleasure in that and not the fact it went up 24lbs :wink:

Well done to all as per usual and a good week for the lesser trainers all round.

Wed May 10, 2017 9:51 am
Group 2 winner

Anadin wrote:
Day 3 produced nothing of note for me :( more 5th & 6th places then I deserve imo. :lol:

Although I really do hope there is some better AI come S07 with jockeys and their runs, some of those muppets would be lucky to wipe the boots of Nicholson, let alone get a ride jajaja...

quick mention "Libranno" rated 150 now, is that the top rated hunt horse ??? as I will take pleasure in that and not the fact it went up 24lbs :wink:

Well done to all as per usual and a good week for the lesser trainers all round.

Sorry to disapoint you but I have a horse called Baxterstreet Boy rated at 152. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Seems I did too much work on the flat and not enough on the jumps, three more flat winners, Two Bites, Grinding and Second Reflection. Nada on the jumps and a few who were very disappointing. If they come back to form with the ground maybe an interesting season.

Wed May 10, 2017 1:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Wannabe wrote:
Anadin wrote:

Sorry to disapoint you but I have a horse called Baxterstreet Boy rated at 152. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

:| :| :|

Can't even win that! :lol:

Wed May 10, 2017 1:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Hereditary Rule of mine is rated 160. No handicaps for him lol

Thu May 11, 2017 10:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Gray can we have a look at the long distance chases for next season, I don't think we have enough . U got to get in 3 runs to be allowed in the national but it's almost impossible to do that if u win a maiden, my winner struggles is rated 150 so he has really no races to go for and I don't think I can run him in 3 races before the national now that the long distance races are for 0-140 h'caps. If I want a runner in the national I might have to bring one of last season's horses back.

Fri May 12, 2017 12:34 am
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
Gray can we have a look at the long distance chases for next season, I don't think we have enough . U got to get in 3 runs to be allowed in the national but it's almost impossible to do that if u win a maiden, my winner struggles is rated 150 so he has really no races to go for and I don't think I can run him in 3 races before the national now that the long distance races are for 0-140 h'caps. If I want a runner in the national I might have to bring one of last season's horses back.

I'll have a look John there is a 4m 3f This week and then you got the Paul Moores at Cheltenham I know your horses is rated 150 but if he runs in the National he will be top weight anyway :wink:

Gray

Fri May 12, 2017 1:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Maybe just not have a 3 race restriction for horses that have won a race for the national. Only have the restrictions in place for horses who have not won a race. A horses rated 150 is not trying to get one over the handicapper that's for sure

Fri May 12, 2017 5:23 pm
Selling plater

OMG i won my first race :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i'm shocked!

On second look the result doesn't look correct as d hinton's horse either dead heated or lost by a nose at best and it was put 2nd by 2 lengths :?

Any ideas anyone race 9 on the flat

Sun May 14, 2017 11:46 pm
Group 1 winner

paulnathan123 wrote:
OMG i won my first race :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i'm shocked!

On second look the result doesn't look correct as d hinton's horse either dead heated or lost by a nose at best and it was put 2nd by 2 lengths :?

Any ideas anyone race 9 on the flat

It's ok sometimes the camera Angle at the finish is not on the line or the text File the race kit produces which gives the way the horses ran etc is not quite the same.

Well Done on your first winner Paul.

Gray

Mon May 15, 2017 12:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Well done Paul :)
Sometimes that also happens in my single player game as well - must be some little bug in the system.

Doug.

Mon May 15, 2017 12:32 am
Group 1 winner

2 Flat winners and a blank in NHC

Twin Turbo Smartly won the G2 Jockey Club to make it 2 from 3 this season
Coronation Cup would be main target now

Kim Marsh - Snowdrop Fillies Listed Stakes Winner Been banging on the door
this season with a 2nd & 3rd during first 2 weeks Lockinge next followed by
Queen Anne Stakes & Falmouth Stakes

Early season Review
Flat team are going nicely really pleased with them 11 of the 20 already off the mark
and they all look competitive.

NH Team look an ordinary bunch and have severe jumping issues but will plug away with
them some trainers have made great strides in this division Jim & David are flying well done lads.

Congratulations to the first time winners this week think we had 3 or 4 special mention has to go
to Paul Fisk who got a double. Congrats to the winners and placers and hard luck to Doug
ahhhhh really thought you were off the mark so so unlucky mate Martin 5th in the Guineas you are getting
there mate.

As always a massive thanks to the team and to the great Commentators
See you at the live stream tonight lads great banter last night

Mon May 15, 2017 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

3 winner over both codes for me, and a lot that had credible finishes in the money. Breed the Beast was the star with a G3 win on the flat. Tobeor Nottobe, was to be today with a handicap win. And kiss my tail, returning from last year opens her account in another handicap.

Pumpkin notable second to Twin Turbo in a G2, where that brown envelope when I need it :)

Mon May 15, 2017 8:23 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
3 winner over both codes for me, and a lot that had credible finishes in the money. Breed the Beast was the star with a G3 win on the flat. Tobeor Nottobe, was to be today with a handicap win. And kiss my tail, returning from last year opens her account in another handicap.

Pumpkin notable second to Twin Turbo in a G2, where that brown envelope when I need it :)

Im open to begin negotiations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 120  Next