View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Why is there no online league now? 
Handicapper

Post Why is there no online league now?
Why is there no online league now?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Why is there no online league now?
If you have a look at some of the other posts, like 'When will the league start' they'll explain it's because the game is still in BETA.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:28 pm
Handicapper

SuperCat wrote:
If you have a look at some of the other posts, like 'When will the league start' they'll explain it's because the game is still in BETA.

No need for sarcasm.

Last edited by robsonaa on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm
Group 1 winner

robsonaa wrote:
SuperCat wrote:

No need for sarcasm, pussy.

No need to be rude and name calling is not appreciated. There are other posts right below yours talking about why the league hasn't started.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:50 pm
Handicapper

SuperCat wrote:
robsonaa wrote:
SuperCat wrote:

No need for sarcasm, pussy.

No need to be rude and name calling is not appreciated. There are other posts right below yours talking about why the league hasn't started.

Not being rude.. Its your name?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:06 pm
Group 1 winner

i thought the comment was being condescending and i deleted it

have to say robsonaa for a new member you have been a bit confrontational

The game has been out since April and you only got it a few weeks ago and all of a sudden you want everything
now I have been playing since April and am still happy to show patients. not everything can happen over night
not even when you stamp your feet.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Didn't see the comment, but thanks Paul. :)

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:34 pm
Handicapper

SuperCat wrote:

What comment?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm
Group 1 winner

robsonaa wrote:
SuperCat wrote:

What comment?

I deleted only a part of your post the part that i thought was a tad condescending

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:

The game has been out since April and you only got it a few weeks ago and all of a sudden you want everything
now I have been playing since April and am still happy to show patients. not everything can happen over night

PJ,

There was no need for the sarcastic comment from SuperCat.. A simple answer would of been great. As for your next comment.. Because you have had the game longer than me, does that mean I cant post on this forum or give feedback? That's what you are suggesting. At what point did I want the game improved drastically o/night?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 pm
Group 1 winner

robsonaa wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

PJ,

There was no need for the sarcastic comment from SuperCat.. A simple answer would of been great. As for your next comment.. Because you have had the game longer than me, does that mean I cant post on this forum or give feedback? That's what you are suggesting. At what point did I want the game improved drastically o/night?

You are free to use the forum as you see fit within the boundaries of the rules thought the Name Calling was unnecessary

Back to what i said that was not what i meant at all some of your posts have come across (To me anyway) to be a little impatient
(why is this not happening) (when is this happening) (when will this be added) (whens the next patch)

i am just pointing out that I have had the game for a long time i am also eager to see things happen like the league
but right now it is not possible.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
robsonaa wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

PJ,

You are free to use the forum as you see fit within the boundaries of the rules thought the Name Calling was unnecessary

Back to what i said that was not what i meant at all some of your posts have come across (To me anyway) to be a little impatient
(why is this not happening) (when is this happening) (when will this be added) (whens the next patch)

i am just pointing out that I have had the game for a long time i am also eager to see things happen like the league

It was not name calling.. It's actually in his name Super Cat, cat is also known as pussy cat. The thing is PJ, if nobody voiced there thoughts then people (Mark) might think that customers aren't bothered about new improvements and features plus online league which is why I put ideas forward.. Nothing wrong with that.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:19 pm
Group 2 winner

Do you even know what it takes to run an on-line league?

I can assure you an awful lot of time and effort goes into the staging of the on-line league.

Forum members such as PJ and Supercat have been on this forum for a very long time, and have the respect of all.

Demanding this and that will get you absolutely nowhere.

Pauls comments below are spot on:

You were told a week ago in this thread about the possible starting date for a league.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10640

Calm down and enjoy the game.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Its A Her Not a Him but no harm done

You have been on here just over a month mate There are many many members who have expressed there feelings about SO6 both good and bad feedback both positive and negative feedback long before you became a member and that is what i am trying
to stress to you is you are not the only one who has said what you have said i think every post you have posted has
been put forward on the forum long ago & many times before
(Apart from the jockey recommending races good shout and you got it in the game)
which is a good thing and down to you.

Im not trying to give you a hard time buddy

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

No problem PJ, have a good weekend. Teleprompter I know you like a good argument but can you tell me where I said that running a league would be easy please?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next