View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 New Declarations Day and Time To League 
Selling plater

Post Re: New Declarations Day and Time To League
never mind , I deleted a horse to replace with another .

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:20 pm
Handicapper

how does it work,eg trials weekend,uploaded my horses,when will we get results,see them live, tune in to yu toobe,im no barney curley,but need to know the crack

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 am
Group 2 winner

frankelnorthend wrote:
how does it work,eg trials weekend,uploaded my horses,when will we get results,see them live, tune in to yu toobe,im no barney curley,but need to know the crack

It will probably be tomorrow. A link to YouTube will be posted on here once they are ready

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:34 am
Group 1 winner

I think at the very earliest it will be sat night, England time when the races will be uploaded.
But it will most probably be sometime over Sunday

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:05 am
Group 1 winner

The races get released as it says on the racecard Monday Tuesday Wednesday. But Gray may release the trials early as it less races

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:14 am
Group 1 winner

The races will be uploaded once the coms are done bit of luck sometime tonight.

Gray

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Just want to say a huge thank you to Gray Leon Kev John and all of the team its been a great
effort getting this show on the road and just wanted to say how deeply we appreciate all of your hard
work I dont think many will realize the amount of time it takes to get all this going so a BIG thanks from me

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Just want to say a huge thank you to Gray Leon Kev John and all of the team its been a great
effort getting this show on the road and just wanted to say how deeply we appreciate all of your hard
work I dont think many will realize the amount of time it takes to get all this going so a BIG thanks from me

I second this, I used to be a racerunner and on occasions it would literally take up a whole day at times. It is good to see the league starting a clean sheet with SO6 and hopefully it will remain like this. Best of luck to those behind the scenes and those participating.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27 pm
Handicapper

yeah thanks fellas its my first year in the league,big thanks from me too

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:49 pm
Handicapper

hi guys just some advice needed,i run a flat stable,never touched the nh side but want to enter 1 for the league but with no horses how do I get some horses ready,just buy gamebreds at the auction or transfer some of my jump sorts to the construction kit and try them,by the way gray youre videos were brilliant helped me no end ,loved the music too,my era.,thanks again gray....

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm
Group 1 winner

frankelnorthend wrote:
hi guys just some advice needed,i run a flat stable,never touched the nh side but want to enter 1 for the league but with no horses how do I get some horses ready,just buy gamebreds at the auction or transfer some of my jump sorts to the construction kit and try them,by the way gray youre videos were brilliant helped me no end ,loved the music too,my era.,thanks again gray....

Trial your flat cast offs you will be very surprised how good they can be i did very well for a few seasons with just flat cast offs

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:

Spot on this, my first year back after a big absence an not only is it just about the hard work done to get the logistics an tools working. But some great effort to make the league seem a much more friendly, and dare I say it, a less 'win at all costs' place..

Well done all

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:22 pm
Group 1 winner

I'd like to thank Leon And Gray for getting the League up and running, it's taken a lot of work.

And thanks to the runners and commentators.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:06 pm
Group 1 winner

nick_driver wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

I second this, I used to be a racerunner and on occasions it would literally take up a whole day at times. It is good to see the league starting a clean sheet with SO6 and hopefully it will remain like this. Best of luck to those behind the scenes and those participating.

Nick it might take two days now, lots of work to be done with lots of headaches along the way.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:07 pm
Selling plater

thank you all for making this happen , its my first season and still unsure about things yet excited ! I cant imagine the effort it takes to organize and the time you use to do it. thanks again all.

regards

adam

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next