View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New Season 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: New Season
paulnathan123 wrote:
Haha yeh i will give that a try it's all for fun anyway i will take a top 10 finish as an achievement this season for my 3 horses.

While i'm here i did need a little help i uploaded a horse to my stable (on the manor) being a newbie as i am i forgot the game i exported the horse from my stable name was player1 i didn't realize that is the name that shows on the youtube video's and it's a little embarrassing :lol: can that be changed at all or will the horse be stuck with it?

Also the horse i'm talking about (Tester) run in a race in week 6 "go racing in Yorkshire maiden stakes" and the run does not seem to have registered hes not on the race results and career still reads 0-0-0. He did finish a very very long way 2nd last so i'm not sure if the run didn't count?

Hopefully all that made sense
Thanks
Paul

I think your horse file is corrupt it did run but it wasn't recognised by the race kit (Text File) that's why it doesn't show up in the results page if you got a problem entering it its Rated 75 next week let me know and I will do it manually if it doesn't show up again you might have to either send me a new horse file of tester or scrap it.

Gray

Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: New Season
Thanks for the reply! Feel free to delete the horse if that's possible on your end if not i will just leave it in my stable until the end of the season.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5