View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Season 
Selling plater

Post Re: New Season
just been on to try and make some changes but it says that retirements are not allowed at present

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Have uploaded about half of mine from nothing without issue, but no retirements.

This Thursday is still the cut off for final additions?

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Have uploaded about half of mine from nothing without issue, but no retirements.

This Thursday is still the cut off for final additions?

Yes shuts Thursday.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Quick question, are there a decent head of 2yo races in the league, I have not added any but am considering to increase my race entry options and my main game just cooked a fresh batch.

If considered to be worth while i assume I can delete some of the current uploads, prior to Thursday?

Thanks

Josh

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 am
Group 2 winner

You will find all information about the fixture list in this brilliant thread.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11854

Gray will be able to answer your other question.

https://www.sportsleagueladders.com/

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:24 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks, seems I overlooked that.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:15 am
Selling plater

Hi guys, I just wondered what the process of joining you awesome league was? I did register on the site but when I try to log in it says unauthorised. I saw your youtube videos and thought it looked fantastic :-)

I have no horses yet lol, I've just started playing again to breed them, which is a shame as I had some crackers before I uninstalled last time!

Be really grateful for any advice, never played online before so will try and work out what to do to upload etc.

Many thanks

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 am
Group 1 winner

Keri2323 wrote:
Hi guys, I just wondered what the process of joining you awesome league was? I did register on the site but when I try to log in it says unauthorised. I saw your youtube videos and thought it looked fantastic :-)

I have no horses yet lol, I've just started playing again to breed them, which is a shame as I had some crackers before I uninstalled last time!

Be really grateful for any advice, never played online before so will try and work out what to do to upload etc.

Many thanks

Hi Keri you have missed the opportunity to join this current season we are having a two week break after this week for Christmas but a new league will begin Next Year maybe June if we are lucky this season doesn't end until end of February I can see your account on TOM I will send you a e-mail with a new password try and sign in with that any questions about the league or improving your horses plenty of people here to answer any questions

P.S you need to add silks to your account

Gray

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

You are a gentleman sir, I will try and breed as many as I can in the mean time.

Thank you Gray,

Keri

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:17 pm
Selling plater

( newbie) i take it you cant enter this seasons races and will after wait till next season as i cant upload my horses i have everything in place

Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:31 am
Group 1 winner

azored wrote:
( newbie) i take it you cant enter this seasons races and will after wait till next season as i cant upload my horses i have everything in place

Most probably.
Wait to see what Gray (Simpleminds) has to say.
Although I don't think there will be too long a wait between league season.

Doug.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:08 am
Group 1 winner

azored wrote:

This current League season has 7 weeks left so it will be done end of February will have a break after but the turn over to new season will be shorter this time around has the New Tom doesn't need anything added that will stop the new Season starting so could see one Maybe end of April so the season will be finished before Summer Holidays its all about the Volunteers who help run the League on the time scale.

Gray

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Hi also a newbie :lol:

Will there be a chance for any uploads/deletes at this point in the season for current participants?
I joined just before week 6 not sure if i got lucky with timings being as it was half way through the current season but i only uploaded average horses to test the waters i don't think any of them have a chance of even getting in money :cry: :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:23 pm
Group 1 winner

paulnathan123 wrote:
Hi also a newbie :lol:

Will there be a chance for any uploads/deletes at this point in the season for current participants?
I joined just before week 6 not sure if i got lucky with timings being as it was half way through the current season but i only uploaded average horses to test the waters i don't think any of them have a chance of even getting in money :cry: :lol:

I doubt you will be able to upload any more horses but just try to enter your horses in the lowest handicap races they are suited for - they may surprise you!

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 pm
Selling plater

Haha yeh i will give that a try it's all for fun anyway i will take a top 10 finish as an achievement this season for my 3 horses.

While i'm here i did need a little help i uploaded a horse to my stable (on the manor) being a newbie as i am i forgot the game i exported the horse from my stable name was player1 i didn't realize that is the name that shows on the youtube video's and it's a little embarrassing :lol: can that be changed at all or will the horse be stuck with it?

Also the horse i'm talking about (Tester) run in a race in week 6 "go racing in Yorkshire maiden stakes" and the run does not seem to have registered hes not on the race results and career still reads 0-0-0. He did finish a very very long way 2nd last so i'm not sure if the run didn't count?

Hopefully all that made sense
Thanks
Paul

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next