View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Stewards Room 
Handicapper

Post Re: Stewards Room
simpleminds wrote:
Its best run by Tom will be its first run 7f not its second run 8f so it will be able to run 2f either side of 7f.

Gray

Thanks but according to TOM he is classed as 9f.....

I'm trying to enter him in R18 William Hill Gold Cup 6f 0-110. :?

Edit: Is there anywhere i can look to see what distance my horses have been set at?

Last edited by Jango on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:51 am
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:

He can run off 67 Pick a race next week and if no other Trainer Objects he can run over 5f.

Gray

Thanks, i'll wait until next week.

Cheers

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:53 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
Its best run by Tom will be its first run 7f not its second run 8f so it will be able to run 2f either side of 7f.

Gray

Edit: Is there anywhere i can look to see what distance my horses have been set at?

Tom doesn't show your horse's preferred Distance by itself that looks like the info it gets from your stable when you uploaded Boatman and filled in the info I think you put in the wrong distance enter your Stable and click on Edit for boatman you can change it.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Jango wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Tom doesn't show your horse's preferred Distance by itself that looks like the info it gets from your stable when you uploaded Boatman and filled in the info I think you put in the wrong distance enter your Stable and click on Edit for boatman you can change it.

When you go to nominate for a race the screen shows a distance. I'm guessing, but i think that distance is the assigned distance in TOM not the distance i filled in.

Here is the info i filled in for Boatman.

Either way TOM seems to think Boatman is a 9f horse because it will allow me to nominate for an 11f race.
Maybe next week when you have time you can take a look? :)

Cheers

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:05 am
Group 2 winner

I have found one exception in my stable but this screen appears to only show the distance that the horse last raced over and does not indicate its preferred distance.
Darren

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:39 pm
Handicapper

Pommard wrote:
I have found one exception in my stable but this screen appears to only show the distance that the horse last raced over and does not indicate its preferred distance.
Darren

Howdy

I cant say for certain, but i'm pretty confident its the "best run" distance in TOM.
I checked my stable and found a number of examples where its not the last raced distance.
I'll run naked down the main straight at Ascot if its not! :lol:

Cheers

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Boatman is a 7fur horse and should be allowed into race 18. TOM needs to be adjusted to determine a horses handicap distance after the first two runs. Either that or the handicapper has to do it.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:12 pm
Handicapper

Siamese Phenomenom ran in 2 races, I think, after Gray manually entered her in the Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle but didn't scratch her from the Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle G1.
She should only been run in the Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle as I asked. Her stats are wrong and I think she didn't get the prize money.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Siamese Phenomenom ran in 2 races, I think, after Gray manually entered her in the Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle but didn't scratch her from the Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle G1.
She should only been run in the Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle as I asked. Her stats are wrong and I think she didn't get the prize money.

Hi Moliets when requesting for a manual entry Make sure the horse as not already been entered as I have a few Requests and I always think the horse as not been entered in any other race I have updated PTom your horse should now be showing its form and rating from the Pertemps and been scratched from race 24.

Gray

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Sorry Gray, was my fault, next time I will scratch it before asking for a manual entry!

Thank you!

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am
Group 1 winner

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Sorry Gray, was my fault, next time I will scratch it before asking for a manual entry!

Thank you!

You are having an excellent season your hard work is really paying off love to see this

I remember your first year you have come so far

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

not the right place for this but im sure i saw Gray put up the rules for next season recently and i cant find them
can someone post link to it as it should be stickied and replace the old one cheers

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
no the right place for this but im sure i saw Gray put up the rules for next season recently and i cant find them
can someone post link to it as it should be stickied and replace the old one cheers

Is this what you were looking for?
http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16925

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
no the right place for this but im sure i saw Gray put up the rules for next season recently and i cant find them

Hi Paul this is it viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16994 THis is for the Hunt I will do a separate one for the Flat as it differs in Limited Runners in races.

Gray

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Nameless Horror still has a week 11 entry in the OLBG Mares' Handicap Hurdle, seems he didn't run!?

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next