View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Online League Wednesday Races 
Group 1 winner

Post Online League Wednesday Races
Online League Wednesday Races

Flat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNMt4F ... T7MOFxQv6j

Jumps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFcitir ... ecd545T_I-

Thanks to Mike and Martin for the coms.

Gray

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: Online League Wednesday Races
absolutely brilliant, thank you all very much, very entertaining first week happy to have a 2nd place amongst all them also rans :) i think 1 or 2 of mine set a good pace here and there made a few others work for the win - pleased with that....hope you all have had as good a time as me after just 1 week :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:29 am
Selling plater

a few weeks ago i decided to start from scratch with my sprinters and im happy to see there not doing too bad. de niro has surprised the hell outta me winning race 22 fishery lane colts maiden with such a huge field too, but it might of just of been luck at this stage with the heavy ground, really looking forward to seen if he can challenge in a group race...also im curious about something,i exported de niro as a yearling in my game for the crack and he literally wipes any 5f horse of any age off the field , but when the yearling hits two in my game the cruising burst drops really low and there not as good as the were as a yearling,this happen anyone else?

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 am
Handicapper

Quote:
i exported de niro as a yearling in my game for the crack and he literally wipes any 5f horse of any age off the field

I'm not sure I understand you because yearlings can't be exported. You probably meant you exported it at 2yo?

Hard to understand what you mean here.
Quote:
when the yearling hits two in my game the cruising burst drops really low and there not as good as the were as a yearling,this happen anyone else?

How are you able to see the stats of yearlings so that you can compare it to it's stats as a 2yo?

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:52 pm
Handicapper

This could explain what is happening.

It looks like there was a stealth nerf applied to all horses with patch 1.081.

I reloaded patch 1.079 and compared the cruising burst of some of my horses in the ttf file. You can see that all horses in the patch 1.081 has lower cruising burst.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:04 pm
Group 1 winner

thunderspark1 wrote:
Quote:
i exported de niro as a yearling in my game for the crack and he literally wipes any 5f horse of any age off the field

I'm not sure I understand you because yearlings can't be exported. You probably meant you exported it at 2yo?

Hard to understand what you mean here.
Quote:
when the yearling hits two in my game the cruising burst drops really low and there not as good as the were as a yearling,this happen anyone else?

How are you able to see the stats of yearlings so that you can compare it to it's stats as a 2yo?

He plays the Combined foals appear at 1yo in your stable.

Gray

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Omg I didn't know that.

That could be a game changer. Thanx this should help a lot

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm
Group 1 winner

I am not sure you need anymore help :)

But yes having a look at them at 1yo and indeed being able to train them is rather useful. I now play all my games on combined and just apply my own disciple as to what I do in each game, though my jumping game still sees me run my 2/3yo on the flat, I just forsake the nh bumpers.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:47 am
Handicapper

alan-mac92 wrote:
a few weeks ago i decided to start from scratch with my sprinters and im happy to see there not doing too bad. de niro has surprised the hell outta me winning race 22 fishery lane colts maiden with such a huge field too, but it might of just of been luck at this stage with the heavy ground, really looking forward to seen if he can challenge in a group race...also im curious about something,i exported de niro as a yearling in my game for the crack and he literally wipes any 5f horse of any age off the field , but when the yearling hits two in my game the cruising burst drops really low and there not as good as the were as a yearling,this happen anyone else?

Although I've never played Combined Schedule and have never seen a 1yo, I now understand what you mean.

I think it's a bug that was not fixed.

The Cruising Burst you see is the cruising burst the horse will have at 3yo. When you said you exported a 1yo to trial, I thought since you could do that then I'll try to retire to game pool at 1yo.

On the ttf file they would be 2yo with the stat of a 3yo. Well that didn't work out. They age to 2 before the transfer.

Just think of it as a preview of what the stats are going to be at 3.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:53 am
Group 1 winner

And yes there stats drop for me also, mostly i just ignore them at 1yo and leave them to work on something useful for a year, speed, stamina, agility or jumping etc. I know some may also put them in the field.

Josh

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]