View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Dismal finish to the season for me, picking up nothing in the last week, so disappointed and no improvement on my final figures from last season, which proves I'm consistent if nothing else :)

Well done to all who won, placed and just took part as makes for a varied league.

Due to personal circumstances, I doubt will be apart of next season much and that includes the comms, so I am sure, you will all have a sigh of relief, not having to listen to me, let alone a lot less moaning on the forums, but will try and take part in that bit as much as I can :wink:

Would do a season review but 18 winners out of 600+ entries seems immaterial compared to most :(

Thanks to all the team that make it happen, from El Jefe & Leon for the consistent work on schedules & TOM. Josh, Jim, John & Kevin who are the tireless race runners the handicappers with whom I challenge most weeks of Sirius and Gray and of course the comms team lead by Martin, Doug, Mike and Tim.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:36 am
Handicapper

SiriusChill wrote:
To say I got ripped off in Race 15 -- Keissi Hai Autumn Handicap -- £850000 ...would be an understatement. I have watched it numerous times and there is nothing there. Nothing! That my friends was a DQ worth half a million. Would have been the biggest check all year for this stable. Don't go looking for the stewards body, you won't find where I buried him no matter how hard you try muahahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You.Make.The.Call. I'm the yellow silks in the back - https://youtu.be/2e4xjeec3bA?t=1m32s

Sorry Sirius, I know how you feel, lost 2 or 3 races this season by disqualification, this time my horse was the lucky one, but I feel for you!

A big thank you to the league team and all participants, it was a great season, many times late in the bed cause I couldn't wait to watch the races, hope you all will be back next season, really looking forward to season 5!!

Moliets Surfer (Holger)

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:53 am
Group 1 winner

The lads and lasses came through on the last day to give me my 3 wins and 100 for the season. Can’t really complain about anything. Congrats to Steve, Paul and Jim on their respective titles and all those throughout the league. My thanks too all those who make this happen.

Best start working on the wife for next season or we shall be short a race runner :)

Josh

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:53 am
Selling plater

THANK YOU ALL.. Thanks to everyone for an amazing season well done to all the big winners, the maiden winner all the winners lol

See you all soon :}

Have a blessed one.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:11 pm
Group 2 winner

Another fantastic season in the book. Personally, I was even worse than last season but that was to be expected given the lack of time I get to breed nowadays.

I just want to say a huge thank you to Gray and Leon, the racerunners, Sirius, the comms team, Paul for running the comps and to everyone else who plays in the league.

I will definitely be back next season as I continuously enjoy the thrill of a winner albeit they are normally 0-70s! I hope to bring back as many of my winners as possible and they will aim for the race they won this season.

I will post a season review over the next few days

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:29 pm
Group 1 winner

So I ended the year with the most diabolical DQ I have ever been given in the league. grrrrr. half a mill' up in smoke :cry: I managed a dead heat win and nice winner in a cheapo handicap on the flat. My flat team performed pretty much as expected (a decline from last year) because I barely played the game between seasons. Final judgement = an average performance.

My jumps teams was the best one I have ever had by far. I scraped up some jumpers from my massive flat pool literally hours before the deadline. I trialed them at Cheltenham which was a first. Can't shake this feeling that that had something to do with the much improved performances from my jumpers. Maybe it didn't. Who knows? Final Judgement = Great success

Thanks again to all involved and many thanks to those who gave me kudos over the season. See you next season... with an even worse team of horses.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:25 am
Group 1 winner

Its been a wonderful Season thanks to all involved who make it what it is

Flat
Been a great tussle with Steve all season and he rightly deserves the tittle.
more work needed for next season where I'm sure Steve will put up a fight to
defend his title.
Highlight - Only one of my flat horses failed to win ia race this season
m hugely proud of that

NHC
It was obvious by about half way through the season Josh was going to be
an unstoppable force and well done to him for a great season I see my 3rd in
the championship as a real success i was expecting a mid table return this season
Highlight - Seem to have unearthed a Gold Cup beast in Fort Lauderdale

Overall Highlight - Winning the Dual Code Championship its very very tough
to be competitive in both codes so I am delighted to have won it this season.

Season 7 Roll Of Honour

See you all next season

I'l Be Back

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Howdy

I want to say a big thanks to everyone involved in this awesome community.
The amount of effort behind the scene appears massive.
Ive had a blast in my first season and cant wait for the next. 8)

Cheers
Steve

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 am
Group 1 winner

Sorry I've not been on had a short stay in hospital but just wanted to quickly thank everyone involved in this league wife now looking daggers at me

Good luck all hopefully talk soon

Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:57 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
Sorry I've not been on had a short stay in hospital but just wanted to quickly thank everyone involved in this league wife now looking daggers at me

Hope all is well.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:18 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:

Get well soon Steve

Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Get well soon Steve mate

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Very poor start on the flat quite a few running under par

2 debut winners over the sticks my 4th choice 2m hurdler
Sizing Alabama won she would be quite far behind
Sir Usain Bolt so hopefully this bodes well for him and my
2 mile hurdlers this season.

My number 1 2m4 chaser Goldielocks just got up to win on debut
too a little worrying it took all of 2m6 to get to the leader when she will be
racing mainly over 2m4 anyway delighted to get off the mark in the NHC

Congrats to the winners and placers

great comms as always

and a huge thanks to the team

It's great to be back

Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Nice opening day for me with 4 wins, though seems my jumps team, dispite having virtually no work done on them will be my mainstay again.

Flat team, who got all the work between seasons, showed some promise though with 2x2nds and 2x3rds to go with the single win.

Think there will be some new names challenging top honours this season and a more even distribtuion of winners, with a few of the top tier looking like they have 'downed tools' and a lot from lower and mid tier doing the hard graft inbetween.

Josh

Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 am
Group 1 winner

one winner for my team which was one more than I thought although did have a second as well all ran with credit just happy to be a part of this league and nice to see a spread of winners

congrats all runners

Mon May 28, 2018 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 120  Next