View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Wannabe wrote:
Taunton wrote:
Lo and behold!

I got a win. And what a tight race, four horses finished on a line. I won the lottery and Indy Go Girl bagged my second win of the season. So happy! :D

Well done Daniel

Two winners so far and a many other horses in the money this season.

Cheers! I think I was a little bit spoiled last season. Lots of learning in this and so much fun. Now I need to understand how to get my NH-horses to perform. It is so difficult :D

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 am
Group 2 winner

Flat

One winner today and a few placers.

Bulldog Star Boy ran a good race to win race 11, the 6f G2 race.

My Derby horse, Sherrif Star Boy, ran a valiant race in the G3 Chester Vase but was just pipped on the line by Pauls horse. Very pleased with this run.

Jumps

A very good day for my jumpers with 3 winners and two second places.

Drummond Shore Boy won the United House Gold Cup comming with a very late charge for the line. He was almost bottom weight having had 3 poor runs so far this season. I hope Gray is kind to him when he does the handicaps and then he might still be competive in future races.

Brighton Avenue Girl ran a gutsy race to just pip Grays horse on the line in the G2 h'cap race.

Fire Bridge Boy came from nowhere and was lucky to get a run up the inside to win the Duchess of Westminster H'cap. Another of my horses who had poor runs in the first couple of weeks, so was running of a good handicap.

Well done to all the winners and placers.
Thanks to Martin and Stu for stepping in at the last minute to do comms after Doug had a few problems with his computer. Great comms guys.

Jim

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Quote:
but noooooo Mr CK Steward's photo finish camera said otherwise. grrrrrrrrrrr

I ran that race and I have to say I thought you may have snatched it, but the camera line is never straight so hard to tell with the naked eye, had I flipped the screen I expect you would have looked short, given the result.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 pm
Group 1 winner

5 winners for me 4 on the flat 1 over the sticks

We Built This City
Made 2 wins from 2 starts and both wins came at a trip too short for her will love the step up in
the Oaks she is a big player.

Yaeger Bomber
Breaks his maiden tag in listed company showed real guts to go past Johns horse I honestly thought
we had no chance of beating her. Onto the Norfolk at Royal Ascot next.

Heir Apparent
2 Solid runs but finally has got off the mark and did it the hard way making all in the G2
Middleton Stakes The Prince of Wales remains main target.

London Bidge
Breaks his duck in the G3 Chester Vase now a leading contender for the Derby.

Tangled
Won well but was well in at the weights.

Congratulations to the winners and places
huge thanks to the team
great comms as always
sorry i missed the live stream but had a meeting last night be back tonight

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

good start to the week 3 runners 1 second and 2 thirds

R3-3rd Supply lines ran pjs Derby horse to 1 1/2l better on dirt will go to belmont

R4-2nd Time bandit again only beaten by 3/4l by an Oaks horse will improve over 1m4f

R11-3rd Bearing Gifts drawn out wide and beaten 3/4l pretty sure she would have won if drawn better still ran a belter

congrats all runners

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 pm
Group 1 winner

Decent opening day from my team.

Flat

Fusion of Monsters - 6th - Ran the long way round and was a little disappointing, not holding out much hope for the derby.

Colour of Money - 4th - Next to nothing to split the top 4, good run before the Oaks which on the evidence of this will be cracker.

The Mountain - 6th - Did not get a clear run, but he continues to be average in the league.

Shade - 1st - Good to see him show some form, albeit in a handicap, will have another go at something higher class before the cut week.

Rainbow - 1st - Good ride from my St Ledger girl, not bungle and geoffrey, sire was called 'colour me curious' bout the only reason for the name :)

Randolph Scott - 7th - Little short of room, but not sure it made much of a difference.

Jump

Unto the Breach - 5th - Not shown me much so far and it continues, very possibly going to be binned week 5.

Fallen Shamrock - 4th - Another who is almost good enough, will bouce around in the handicaps

Eight to Lose - Fell

In Nominee Pardre - 2nd - Decided at the last fence, poor jump was all she wrote

Snowstorm - 4th - Ran out of steam in the last 2f, needs shorter.

The Show - 3rd - Another nearly horse, getting a little frustrating now.................

Ground Pounder - 9th - Showed he is not a chaser on todays performance

Kingdom of Nuts - 5th - Not her besy work today, still consider her the lesser of my 4yo hurdlers.

Kingdom of Beasts - 2nd - meh

Sky High - 1st - Finally shaken the place curse, nice win from her today, Arkle hopes remain.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Selling plater

Here is the last yards of the race video itself where even the announcer called my horse the winner...

Really did think CALL THE COPS got it.. Hard one to take.. Next time bud!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm
Selling plater

HAIL TO THE KING!!! Booyah!! My first ever winner, into the last furlong he started to pick up and I was doing my best Tim impression "Come on boy". Congrats to all the winners and placers and a massive shout out to everybody who makes this league work. :D :D :D

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Group 3 winner

hopkins1994 wrote:
HAIL TO THE KING!!! Booyah!! My first ever winner, into the last furlong he started to pick up and I was doing my best Tim impression "Come on boy". Congrats to all the winners and placers and a massive shout out to everybody who makes this league work. :D :D :D

Well done! Congrats with your first winner!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Group 1 winner

hopkins1994 wrote:

well done mate many more to come

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

First win will add to the bug, gratz.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Normally wouldn't post before the week is out..... But

My returning 3m flat horse :wink: "Keys" gets his 4th win & defends his Pontefract Marathon crown from last season, not sure there is many horses on the flat that have done this whether top or bottom trainers, top races or lower end, so I have patted myself on the back...

A much better Monday on the flat & hunt than the past 2 weeks, a few hard luck stories at Chester but who doesn't have those? This along with a few bits of prize money in the NH made a surprising day for me.

Well done to all who take part, good 1st up win for Mr Hopkins many more visits to the winners enclosure I hope for you, assuming its not against any of mine :lol:

Last edited by Anadin on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 pm
Group 2 winner

hopkins1994 wrote:

Congratulations, I hope it's the first of many.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 pm
Group 1 winner

hopkins1994 wrote:

Great to see you chalk up your first winner :)

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm
Selling plater

hopkins1994 wrote:

haha Top stuff bud, awesome win im sure there will be many more buddy... Enjoy this top win!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 120  Next