View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
My horses are still MIA at Punchestown but 3 Breeders Cup Winners

Lamborghini
The Dual Guineas winner at last is back to form and beats his elders for the first
time to win his 3rd G1 of the season in the BC Dirt Mile not sure we will see him
again.

Agather Christie
Became my 7th Multiple G1 winner on the flat winning the BC Juvenile for fillies adding
to her Fillies Mile G1 success a couple weeks back. think she is also done for the season.

Elizabeth Browning
Lizzie won the distaff amazing that her namesake won a g2 at curragh at the weekend this
version is now a 3 x g1 winner winning the Kentucky Derby Haskell & BC distaff. She has run
6 times and never out the top 3 great season.

Congratulations to all the winners and placers
especially Grade One Winner Martin & Darren who had a day to remember
thanks to the team for all their hard work especially Gray.

Love the comms especially Stu's Thespian Velvet tones and Martin's Deep South comms
oh man we need more of them please havent laughed as much in years cracking stuff
Cant believe there is 1 week and 1 day to go.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

My early wins have dried up. But some of my horses have performed well. Surprsingly in the hunt. Maggie Mini was very close to a win, and Indy Go Girl did well in the chase.

Have been missing the streams, but hopefully ready for tonight.

Agree with Paul, great commentary from Stu.

Well done all winners and placers.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am
Group 1 winner

Pleasing day with two winners. Sympathy for the Devil picked up his second G1 of the season having finally found some consistency and genetics also ran well for his win.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:35 pm
Group 2 winner

Best week I've had for a few seasons I think.

2 wins on the flat, only had 1 before this week.
Durex Me Up won the juvenile sprint final. A huge win for an awful horse with an awful name. He'll be well remembered now though!
Kenchester won a 6f all weather race as well.
Hoarwithy took her opportunity in a week G1 to finish 3rd at the breeders cup to win a lot of prize money.

Tobago won a handicap hurdle, a great achievement for a 3rd season horse.
Elfburg rounded off a great week with second in the Scottish national.

Well done to all winners and placers.

Only 1 more week to go. I won't know what to watch while giving my twins the late feed soon! :lol:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 pm
Group 1 winner

I had my best week ever since I have been participating in the league. 4 wins 4 seconds 2 thirds. I thought going into the week I had a lot of big chances. A couple came through and a couple disappointed.

The big surprise was the speed bias at Arcadia that allowed me to steal the Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Turf with Princess Rules. The CK's dopey AI allowed me to coast on the rail while everyone else pulled back. Down the stretch she found more than enough in the tank to just take it. It's been many leagues since I won my last Group 1.

The next day in the BC Turf I almost pulled off the same feat with Glorious Event. He was just caught at the wire.

Cave Dweller dropped into a handicap first time and scored a nice professional win.

Naharra Social Club is a 3-time winner. He just loves soft turf.

Bluegrass Cat finally got a win after accumulating 4 seconds this year.

Siren ran a huge 4th in the BC Dirt Mile and is all set for the Pegasus.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am
Group 1 winner

Decent day as jumpers got back in form with 2 winners and 2 morse breeders cups

Ice Cold Fusion
Her 4th win of the season after taking the Breeders Cup sprint making her my
8th Multiple Group One winner not sure how on earth she won wide the whole
way and had trouble in running and still won.

Martin Leedham
Becomes my 14th Individual Group 1 winner had high hopes for him at this trip
and did it the hard way in the Breeders Cup Juvenile delighted that the horses
I dedicated to Martin & Doug went on to be G1 winners Mart Kim Marsh is waiting
for you enjoy your retirement and new job :lol: that puts me on 29 g1s for the season
and finished with 5 Breeders Cups beating last seasons tally of 4.

Moynaghan
His second win of the season winning the celebration chase adding to his G3 earlier
in the season.

Balance
Her 4th win of the season and becomes my 8th Individual G1 winner over the sticks
held on strongly to win the Dan Moore came away with 1 winner from my home
festival but after Cheltenham would have been happy with any.

Congratulations to the winners and placers
thanks to the team
wonderful comms as always
best of luck for the final week lads

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Nothing on Day 2, but finished the week picking up the long distance AW championship with "Northern Bird" who will got to the Melbourne cup I am sure next week. I won the MD AW Champs last year so I will aim to pick up the other AW's finals next year full a full set, so watch out :lol:

The rest were no hope's but 64 rated "Ice Sky" finished 4th at Arcadia and picked up 60k, a couple of 3rds on the flat and "Tormented Girl" winning on Monday.

The hunt was a really disappointing week, with nothing to mention.

Although to my shock this morning I realise "Libranno" has not qualified for the Paul Moores over the National course and distance (the race will be poorer without him) were I had hoped to do well, some poor management from connections :evil: and looking at my horses for the coming season he may well be back at 11

Not hopeful for much next week, so sitting on 18 wins for the season over both codes, which is 8 more than last, so almost going in the right direction. :lol:

Well done to Martin picking up a G1 in his first season, I can't remember seeing that for a while, if at all.

Great work as usual to all involved... My lady is looking forward to the break :wink:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:04 am
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:
Nothing on Day 2, but finished the week picking up the long distance AW championship with "Northern Bird" who will got to the Melbourne cup I am sure next week. I won the MD Although to my shock this morning I realise "Libranno" has not qualified for the Paul Moores over the National course and distance (the race will be poorer without him) were I had hoped to do well, some poor management there from connections :evil: and looking at my horses for the coming season he may well be back at 11

Great work as usual to all involved... My lady is looking forward to the break :wink:

Because he Qualified in the 3m 5f Section Stu doesn't mean he cant run in the 4m plus final he might of qualified in a 3m 7f leg its the way I collect the qualifiers each week you can run a horse in any final you choose once its qualified.

Gray

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Couple more jump winners on the final day, my flat team seem to have taken the week off.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 am
Group 3 winner

Finally a winner again in Sparkling North. Narrow win in the AW sprint final. Been a while since my last win so this was good.

Cant believe its the final week. Looking forward to next season already.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am
Group 2 winner

The week rather petered out for me, 2 wins Monday, 1 Tuesday then a blank Wednesday. I picked up a bit of place money in AW finals.
Hard to believe there's only one week to go although the wife will be happy.
Congrats to all winners and a big shout out to our new American commentator.
Darren

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm
Group 2 winner

Well TW3 time, for those old enough to know what that means as well as a diet of Humble Pie.

After bleating about too many G1s I somehow managed to bag one with Pre Concerto. The fact that 171 and 158 rated horses seemed to run ok really makes me wonder if there is something unknown under the hood in this game. Never nearer than 8th in his previous races, last in the Triumph, relegated to the NHF race one week yet somehow wins with a little in hand. Only real difference was the going was Good for the first time. Maybe the pace of the race who knows. His sire got beaten in an all weather handicap on day one and the dam never made it through the trials. Very strange but not complaining (for a change) and thanks for all the congrats.

Comin Home was my other winner in the AW finals, just pipping Doug's on the line. Sorry mate but I had 5 close seconds on the flat this week so was due one.

Been a great first season that is going to be difficult to improve on next time around. Not sure what I have in store for the final week but I will hope to find 2 winners and hit the quarter century.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

The vagaries of the racekit will always throw up some head scratchers. Unless your horses are stand out and most of those originate from Ireland and Wales on the Hunt, consistency is a hard thing to come by.

Have messed about with the horse files and race running this year after running the real races and the results are all over the map for the most part, in some small way I find this a little comforting.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm
Group 1 winner

Good week for me 8 winners in NH. a few seconds on the flat I have something crazy like 28 seconds or something. NH is going well and the total concentration on NH has paid off

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Not many runners this week Newsround retires with a perfect 5 from 5 record
delighted every single horse in my squad bagged a win before the end

image upload

Will do a full review after week 13

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 120  Next