View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
NPG319 wrote:
kniesh wrote:
On a side note, would adding about 5 extra handicaps help per week with the schedule? none higher than 0-90? If so I would volunteer to run these extra races if needed, and so not to burden the workload on all the lads who already do a fantastic job?

At the moment Vinny - we are at our maximum for flat races.

No worries, keep me in mind if we ever do need a bit of back up, sure I can be taught to do most things

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:33 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
kniesh wrote:
On a side note, would adding about 5 extra handicaps help per week with the schedule? none higher than 0-90? If so I would volunteer to run these extra races if needed, and so not to burden the workload on all the lads who already do a fantastic job?

At the moment Vinny - we are at our maximum for flat races.

No worries, keep me in mind if we ever do need a bit of back up, sure I can be taught to do most things

Gray is your man if you want to do a little race running - I think they probably could do with more help.

Doug.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:45 pm
Group 2 winner

kniesh wrote:
Very pleased with 2 wins at Royal Ascot this week, both Handicaps but none the less a Wokingham/Brittania double is very pleasing;

Jingjiang Jugis - Massively surprised by this winning the Wokingham, and seemingly very comfortably too. Was a bit of an afterthought to even upload but may need to get it in the breeding barn now as it's never been thought good enough to have a go, no idea where it'll go now though

Bozhou Ullus - Completely different to Jugis, this was meant to be my stable star when I uploaded my horses. Ran an exceptional race in the Brittania from top weight no less, winning a shade well. I will put this back into group company now after a couple of disappointing runs in both Guineas. However it ran from the front today for the first time which seems to definitely be the key for my horses, just a shame the jockey's haven't realised this as my horses seem about 10lb better when running from the front

Just wanted to add here, Bozhou Ullus notes for the Brittania were 'Not giving up on this yet, the stable are on' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saying

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:37 pm
Group 2 winner

Gray is your man if you want to do a little race running - I think they probably could do with more help.

Doug.[/quote]

Cheers Doug, I'll give him a shout

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:38 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:

Doug.

Cheers Doug, I'll give him a shout[/quote]

Hi Vinny can always do with volunteers for race running

You Need Dropbox ( this might cost you I pay £9.00 a month if you want Space has races are large files you can get free version but Lack of space means longer uploads and can cause problems when other runners uploading races Something you should think about before committing )
You Need Recording Device I use Bandicam some use the free OBS Studio.

If you still want to race run let me know at grayham37athotmaildotcom

Gray

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

Cheers Gray, I'll have a look at that Dropbox an if I can find any other use for it on top of this I'll get it

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm
Group 3 winner

Jango wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
The flat looks super competitive with Thunderspark
back this week its going to be some season and some battle for the title which I wont be part
of but will enjoy watching. My main goal on the flat now is the classics and individual race success
rather that any championship involvement my team are just not up to it or consistant enough but as
I say will enjoy watching the battle.

Well i just watched all 8 races you have come second in so far and all but one was a whisker from coming first.
You could easily be leading the points but for your horses slightly shorter noses.

So i'm not buying it, i dont think any of the other trainers can relax just yet. :lol:

Paul stop competing and go back to watching will ya! :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 am
Group 1 winner

Solid opening day with three wins. Two on the flat with Thunder running well to finally break his maiden. A Thing of Lunacy the other winner, showing something of what I see at home. Single win on the NH from The Big Show, but 3 seconds and some good runs, did get a racekit fu with my horse Eights the Ground pulling up when second..........

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:51 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
Jango wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
The flat looks super competitive with Thunderspark
back this week its going to be some season and some battle for the title which I wont be part
of but will enjoy watching. My main goal on the flat now is the classics and individual race success
rather that any championship involvement my team are just not up to it or consistant enough but as
I say will enjoy watching the battle.

Well i just watched all 8 races you have come second in so far and all but one was a whisker from coming first.
You could easily be leading the points but for your horses slightly shorter noses.

So i'm not buying it, i dont think any of the other trainers can relax just yet. :lol:

Paul stop competing and go back to watching will ya! :lol:

I have no winners today :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Just one winner today a blank on the flat and 1 over the sticks

Attorney General at last get off the mark in the Hyde Novice Hurdle G2
he becomes my 22nd individual horse to win a race over the sticks.

Congratulations to the winners and placers
thanks to all evolved who make the league what it is.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

just 1 winner today but what a winner twisted logic who was below par at Epsom latest wins off 10st 1lb beating the 3yos in the process think hes probably the best horse ive ever bred only out of the first 3 once and multiple group wins onto the king George and arc next looking to bring him back next season

congrats all runners

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:07 pm
Group 2 winner

Another winner for me today, in yet another 0-110 H'cap, I seem to be able to pick these things up at will :lol: :lol:

Pinglian Paciscor - Tipped up heavily by the trainer in the notes, ran ok in Group 1 the week before having been dropped from races about 4 weeks running previously, an came in off a decent mark. My horses definitely seem to need to dominate to win, another front running display.

Bhutanian Infante - An odd one this, 3rd in the Dutchess Group2, my notes simply stating has no chance, she nearly defied that flying at the end. I've got absolutely no idea where that came from, she is also one of my very first bred horses, seemed to get in the league through default

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:06 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
just 1 winner today but what a winner twisted logic who was below par at Epsom latest wins off 10st 1lb beating the 3yos in the process think hes probably the best horse ive ever bred only out of the first 3 once and multiple group wins onto the king George and arc next looking to bring him back next season

congrats all runners

Its great to see the old older horses still competitive against the 3yo's .

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Well my Grade 2 winner from last season picked up her first win for this season in a 0-120 chase - never thought I'd have a returning horse that could win.
Gray pipped me again on the post in another race so I almost got two wins for the day on the hunt.

On another note, the 5f sprint from Sandown (Coral Sprint Handicap) - I think we need to can that track/start/distance and move the sprint to another track. Half the field had no chance from a wide draw as the start is on a bend.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:47 am
Group 2 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Well my Grade 2 winner from last season picked up her first win for this season in a 0-120 chase - never thought I'd have a returning horse that could win.
Gray pipped me again on the post in another race so I almost got two wins for the day on the hunt.

On another note, the 5f sprint from Sandown (Coral Sprint Handicap) - I think we need to can that track/start/distance and move the sprint to another track. Half the field had no chance from a wide draw as the start is on a bend.

Congrats on your returning winner Doug!

I think the Sandown race should have been ran on the straight course. My horse Durex Me Up has won this race 2 years running but last year it was the straight course.

Delighted to have my first horse win the same race 2 years in a row

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 120  Next