View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
2 winners today and a decent second leger hopeful just got up hoping the extra half furlong suits and twisted logic won the sheema classic hes a beast 10 starts never out the first 3 5th G1 win will probably be my 1m4f horse as my others don't seem up to much

congrats all runners

Tue May 29, 2018 12:54 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Lads i thought grand national horses had to be 7 year olds this season
so does this mean the 6 year olds who ran in the 4 mile chase this week
wont be allowed into the national because it breaches the new rule.

Gray you and Josh had 6 year olds running in the race i just wanted this cleared up
to save any hassle later on i just automatically though any 4 mile + races would be
set to 7YO+

I Know Paul he's not my National horse :lol: he for the Velka this week and the Cross country at Cheltenham and Moores one of my National Horses won a 3m Maiden Hurdle Dust Master :lol: :lol: .

Gray

Tue May 29, 2018 1:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

A win and 2x 2nd over the flat, 2 wins 2x 2nd and 3x 3rd in the NH, what a fantastic day 2 for my stable.
A dead heat but a win is a win and in NH race 20 Black Widow was clearly the fastest horse but jumped so badly the last 3 times that I'm happy she came 6th and is still alive! :wink:

Congrats all runners!

Tue May 29, 2018 3:06 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
2 winners today and a decent second leger hopeful just got up hoping the extra half furlong suits and twisted logic won the sheema classic hes a beast 10 starts never out the first 3 5th G1 win will probably be my 1m4f horse as my others don't seem up to much

congrats all runners

Some horse Steve i picked the right name for my Sheema Classic horse Blown out of the water
was right :lol: :lol: :lol: mine ran well but could never close the gap

See you for a rematch at Epsom buddy

Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Some others of the remaining Dubai races are not so much business as usual.

Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 pm
Group 3 winner

Looks like quitting my job, divorcing the wife and never leaving the house so i could concentrate on breeding might have paid off! :lol:

But seriously, i am very happy with the first week of the season.

Dubai World Cup win being the obvious highlight.
Loads of strong runs with 5 wins and only 5 horses not finishing within the first 5 places.
Understandably most of my stable now have ratings in the triple digits so next week might bring me crashing back to earth.
But for now i'm taking a screenshot of the leader board as my new screensaver. :D

Big thanks to all the runners and team.

Cheers

Wed May 30, 2018 3:33 am
Group 2 winner

2 winners on the flat today, both the sprint races at Dubai. Looks like my sprinters are the strong part of my team as I also won a sprint maiden on day 1.

One winner over fences, it was only a 5 horse race, but a win is a win.

Looks like there will be more competition for the top trainers spot this season with 10 different winning trainers on the flat and 11 different winners in the hunt.

Congrats to all the winners.

Wed May 30, 2018 3:56 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
Looks like quitting my job, divorcing the wife and never leaving the house so i could concentrate on breeding might have paid off! :lol:

Loads of strong runs with 5 wins and only 5 horses not finishing within the first 5 places.
Understandably most of my stable now have ratings in the triple digits so next week might bring me crashing back to earth.
But for now i'm taking a screenshot of the leader board as my new screensaver. :D

Cheers

My gut feeling was you'd kick on this season.....which is good - one less trainer to worry about in the handicap races :-) lol

Wed May 30, 2018 4:22 am
Group 1 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Jango wrote:

Cheers

My gut feeling was you'd kick on this season.....which is good - one less trainer to worry about in the handicap races :-) lol

I have never seen a newbie make such a rapid rise going from rookie
season to winning a major Group One the next season this has never
been done before i must congratulate you you must have put in a serious
amount of time its exceptional to be honest.

Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Oh my that was hugely disappointing start to the season on the flat came away from Meydan empty
handed and just a return of 2 winners all week on the flat ah well things can only get better from here

One winner today my number 2 Oaks horse TREATY OF VERSAILLES got off the mark

Positive start in the national hunt with a return of 4 winners in week 1 have to say i am surprised
one more winner today with my 3 mile novice hurdler VILLA DE LA PLATA getting off the mark
on debut.

Off to lick my Meydan wounds :lol: :lol:

Congrats to the winners and placers

great comms as always

and a huge thanks to the team

Wed May 30, 2018 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
Jango wrote:

Cheers

How about my Rookie season in the National Hunt. I had one season on the flat, then changed to the NH for season 2.

Wed May 30, 2018 7:50 am
Group 1 winner

One win on the flat making a total of two for the week, few promising runs elsewhere but generally my flat team despite the effort still look a little off the pace from the now even more competitive top tier.

NH team had a great week with 7 wins, 3 on the final day and it could have been a red letter day as I had 5 finish 2nd and 2 more coming in 3rd. O how I hate coming 2nd, 60 odd sodding times last season too. :)

Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am
Group 1 winner

really good start with 4 winners though 4 seconds at dubai means that at least some of my string are competitive though my middle distance and 2 yo are poobar congrats jango if you put the work in you get the rewards

congrats all runners

Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 am
Group 1 winner

Firstly well done to all the winners an Jango exceptional rise to the top & good to see Moilets still mixing it with the big boys & at least giving us commentators a chance to call a different winning name in the big races, rather than the norm. The flat championship will be very interesting this year.

On to my stables, well I never trialed a bean this year, as time was against me and over half of my flat stable and at least a 3rd of the my Hunt stable are returning horses even from season 6 lol, but it does show with three 5ths from all my entries, laborious as it is, the trials are required.

Had no plan to do well this year, as will probably not be able to see the season the whole way through (& who would run a league during the World Cup, doh! Gray of course, could be something to do with Wales not qualifying hahaha) so was for fun this year more than anything and I am glad, as too much time spent on moaning about various things makes Stu a dull boy :wink:

Well done to the team, Gray & Leon always a tough opening two weeks for you boys, Race runners, comms, Martin and the new playlist intros, better choice of music than normal ??

So well done to all that took part, those newer trainers do not worry, it looks tough over the first two weeks, your horses, once running in better suited grades, will be more competitive, so stick with it.

Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am
Group 3 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:

Thanks
Yes i did work hard, but also the information posted by all you guys in this forum is essential reading.
Its early days so lets see if i can maintain this form.

Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 120  Next