View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
1 win in each code today and both first time winners.

Auteuil
Broke his maiden in the Ascot Stayers Cup the trip seemed perfect for him
suspected stayer over 2m4 2m2 suited him down to the ground

North Wind
Bought in during the window as my Arkle horse and nice to see him get off
the mark.

Individual winning horses Flat - 14/30
Individual winning horses NHC - 25/35
Individual winning horses Total - 39/65

Congrats to all the winners and placers
Huge thanks to the team
great comms & shows as always

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Congrats on winning the King George Steve, it's great to see these old horses comeback and beat the young guns and u get more attached to them and it means more when they win. This game can be very odd, my 5f sprinter form is rather wild 01101, if he misses the start then he runs a shocker. It always good when one dominates u trials and shows that form in the league, Kings Ghost has won 3 and will be back for next season, she's the first 3 year old i've put in the league without having a full potential.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 am
Group 1 winner

thanks john when we spoke a while back I think we spoke about the bars and how they don't seem to mean as much as we think I honestly think only 2 bars matter cruising and extra speed and the secret ingredient that the horse takes or doesn't take to ck twisted logics bars are nothing special will try and post him if I can work out this new laptop

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 am
Group 1 winner

Have to give a shout out to this fella hearbreaking nailed on the line
the last 2 weeks he though has proved himself to be a very good
Derby Winner.

The Colosseum - 3YO Colt
1st Epsom Derby Gr1
2nd Irish Derby Gr1
2nd King George VI & QE Stakes Gr1
3rd Belmont Stakes Gr1

Career Earnings £1,459,000

Congrats to Steve I have a little lady waiting for you at the Arc should be
some race.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

yeah pj im looking forward to that but 1 of mine trials much better than twisted at Longchamp that long run in is brutal suits the hold up horses

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am
Group 1 winner

:D :D

Don't get many, so two winners on the hunt today was exceptional, a good week for 2.4m's in the schedule and most of my stable met that criteria.

So Half Time Tea Time & Musty Mutt (G2 Novice win :D & its 2nd of the season picking up a Handicap hurdle in week 4) they both come out of a successful horse last year and they have all trialed much better than their performance in the league so far, but I don't like hitting form before I start my Barney Curley handicap coo's at Cheltenham :wink: so those two may of messed it up now lol.

But lets be honest the RK is a world unto its self, which is why I think we are less hard on the schedule in the NH, as I prove anything can win. (newbies take note, you have more chance of winners in the NH than the flat)

My apologies to both Holger & Daniel, sadly my RK this week, kept putting you both in Moliets silks, so as unable to find the answer at the time, I felt it better for you both to run in unknown silks rather than the same, fine if your not both in the same race, so will keep fiddling to try and sort.

Well done to all who take part.

P.S. Alex correct on the sports theme, Paul not so lol

Side Note: You know I like a comp :wink: but more to do with a bit of Fantasy Footie for the upcoming Football season, I have set up a SO league here - https://fantasy.premierleague.com its free and once entered use this code 353507-75721 to enter the S0 league, I did post in "Off Topic" but if you ever go in there, its all stuff that Doug sells hahahaha :lol:

Last edited by Anadin on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 am
Group 1 winner

Couple of winners for me today one each code. ‘Wait Your Turn’ made it two from two with a nice G2 win on the flat, he was already likely to come back next year, but may now have some competition from his offspring who are just going to trial and look a bit special on paper.

‘Time to Kill’ grabbed her 3rd G1 of the season in the 9 fence Hennessey. Still doubt her at 3.2m for the Gold Cup but she is making it hard to overlook her.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:36 am
Group 3 winner

No problem, Stu. I am probably more successful in the German colours so just keep it up :lol: I feel sorry for Martin though who got a bit confusef :lol:

Two wins so far this week is great and Modern World doing a heroic race in the Goodwood cup made me proud.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Boys can the Yorkshire Oaks and Von Baden be turned into 3+ races for next season, like they are in real life. :D

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:13 pm
Group 2 winner

By far my best week I've had this week, with 4 winners in total, 2 today, including winning the Nassau GP1, and a 2nd in the GP1 United Nations. Absolutely over the moon with my first GP1 winner, and convinced it could have been even better, Wuchang Grassor took a pull 3 out in the Haskell GP1 for no reason then hit trouble inside final 2 an ran on to a close up 4th. It's not a coincidence I've won both 9.5 furlong races this week with Wuchang Gladius an Wuchang Gratulor, alongside a 4th for Wuchang Grassor in a group 1 9f. My horses clearly mis-bred to definitely just short of the normal distances, so this is ideal

Wuchang Gladius - I thought this had a small chance in the Eclipse, but ran 20 wide the whole race, this time got to the front over a perfect distance Nassau, an if I'm honest was probably allowed to steal it, but over these conditions I'd back it to uphold this form.

Wuhu Bibo - Won over 5f H'cap, could do well in H'caps now as that was off a big weight, for once one of mine stayed on well :lol:

Over the moon this week, probably get me back to breeding a bit for next season

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 pm
Group 1 winner

A Blank on the flat 3 wins over the sticks

Gem Stone
Won a low grade handicap in week now a Grade 3 winner winning
the Phil Sweeney Chase. She is only my 4th or 5th best 2M chaser
so she kinda has to fill the gaps so not sure where next.

Attorney General
JUST got up in the dying strides bad luck to the runner up Darren.
He is a G2 winner over hurdles and is also a solid chaser now winner
of the Starters Orders 6 Chase Qualifier Leg 6 he did well to carry
11 10 this most likely brings an end to him running in handicaps
again

Mighty Stu Grey
TBH he was thrown in here with no other races for him this week
and if it was not for the double entry he would not of run. now
2 from 3 I need to have a word with the owner about his long term
target STU Champion Hurdle or Champion Chase Boss??? :lol:

Cingrats to all the winners & placers
thanks to the team
Great Comms and preview shows as always
see you next week

Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Shouldn't we maybe open up the 14f races for double entries!? Thinking about race 19,
it's always hard to get a race for more than one 14f horse to get a race each week and I think
at this distance a bigger field wouldn't be a problem!?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 am
Group 1 winner

Well I cant complain (although I do) :wink:

Finally a couple more on the final day and both on the flat, both had been running in much better races so "Treat Elite" by far my best ever bars on a 2yo gets off the mark in only its 3rd start and "Madness in the Fast Lane" had been falling down the weights with some unlucky runs and really is better than its starting rating of 70. So pleased they came good at last, but knowing my luck and the fact that Madness won at Brighton a course I know as I do, its bit like Chester/Beverley, your good at Brighton and no where else.

So a big fat 4 for the week and my best week so far, almost hitting double figures for the season.

Paul, inclined to go with Champ hurdle but you know the horse :wink:

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 am
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:
Well I cant complain (although I do) :wink:

Finally a couple more on the final day and both on the flat, both had been running in much better races so "Treat Elite" by far my best ever bars on a 2yo gets off the mark in only its 3rd start and "Madness in the Fast Lane" had been falling down the weights with some unlucky runs and really is better than its starting rating of 70. So pleased they came good at last, but knowing my luck and the fact that Madness won at Brighton a course I know as I do, its bit like Chester/Beverley, your good at Brighton and no where else.

So a big fat 4 for the week and my best week so far, almost hitting double figures for the season.

Paul, inclined to go with Champ hurdle but you know the horse :wink:

I'm just delighted he is better than that flat yoke i uploaded in the window last season
so i felt obligated to name another one after you after that & at least this one is a G1 winner now
Champion Hurdle it is my friend.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Shouldn't we maybe open up the 14f races for double entries!? Thinking about race 19,
it's always hard to get a race for more than one 14f horse to get a race each week and I think
at this distance a bigger field wouldn't be a problem!?

Next season, Holgar.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 120  Next