View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
jalupen wrote:
really good end to the week 4 runners 2 winners a 2nd and a 4th all G1s

congrats to Darren on his treble

so that makes 7 winners this week 4 of which were G1s

many thanks to all involved (except hans)

congrats all runners(except hands)

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year(except hans)

I think Hans needs to go back into his frankel breeding to make him better , hans get back into the program :wink: :wink: if that's u real name hans :wink: :wink: I think I need to see the Doc :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:48 pm
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:
jalupen wrote:
really good end to the week 4 runners 2 winners a 2nd and a 4th all G1s

congrats to Darren on his treble

so that makes 7 winners this week 4 of which were G1s

many thanks to all involved (except hans)

congrats all runners(except hands)

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year(except hans)

I think Hans needs to go back into his frankel breeding to make him better , hans get back into the program :wink: :wink: if that's u real name hans :wink: :wink: I think I need to see the Doc :lol: :lol:

Anything confirmed we should know!? Think there was somethink with Hans last season!?

Anyway, my last week was nice with 4 wins, 3 on the flat and 1 NH. 2 were very low handicaps but a win is a win. Very pleased with Orange Light Sunset who won the 2yo 10f Leedham Maiden Stakes and showed he can run 8-10f easily from the front, while we have to say that the really big boys were missing in this maiden race.
The other win I was very happy about was the 24f G3 Hcp Fixed Brush Handicap Hurdle from The Longest Element especially because she was disqualified a week before and now got her win back! Nearly 4L clear was impressive.

First 5 weeks were fantastic, a big thank you to the whole league team who makes the league possible!! Looking forward to week 6, first time with my new Black Red Gold silks, thank you Jim!!!
And congrats to all winners and placers!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:55 am
Group 1 winner

got to say moliets i think your stable has improved a lot,i look for your horses in the live stream and they always seem to run with credit and the placement is spot on

well done and keep breeding youre not far away from the top tier G1 next season?

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:53 pm
Handicapper

jalupen wrote:
got to say moliets i think your stable has improved a lot,i look for your horses in the live stream and they always seem to run with credit and the placement is spot on

well done and keep breeding youre not far away from the top tier G1 next season?

Thank you!
Right now my horses hadn't a full extra speed bar but I bred the whole week to solve this problem with success. Only thing now is potential, my old lines tend to always have 90-94%, found am old 95% stallion in game pool but I think I need some fresh blood and while I was never competitive in sprint distances, I will look out for high potential 5f colts in a new game to cross with my best recent bred sprinter girl I bred with a 34 G1 6f game horse. Only breed with top trial horses and all new uplaods will be way better than my current team, so hopefully there will be the next step to battle the top trainers!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:16 pm
Group 1 winner

if its potential u need it comes from the filly as does the extra speed the cruising burst is important too but that comes from the colt.if you manage to up all three youre going to have a serious stable

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:22 pm
Group 1 winner

oh and dont get too caught up on bars none of mine have a full speed bar and i have a G1 winner in my stabe that her bars are awful,breed your 5f colt with ingame 5f/6f fillies G1 winners if poss

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm
Selling plater

Hi all very sad news.

Ill only be joining you all next year and only then call some races :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL have a good Christmas gents and a wonderfull new year ill see/talk to you all shortly.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 pm
Group 1 winner

timmy0412 wrote:
Hi all very sad news.

Ill only be joining you all next year and only then call some races :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL have a good Christmas gents and a wonderfull new year ill see/talk to you all shortly.

Cheers Tim :-)

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 pm
Handicapper

jalupen wrote:
if its potential u need it comes from the filly as does the extra speed the cruising burst is important too but that comes from the colt.if you manage to up all three youre going to have a serious stable

Bred the Colt(s) with full potential, full speed and 70% cruising, do a little more breeding and have to find the best in trials but there is enough time till next races. 8)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:21 am
Selling plater

Good evening all just wanted to pop you all an message im going on a short holiday trip to PE to watch my horse Cloud Atlas run on the 3rd of Jan im going down on my B day the 30th December will be back Jan 7th and ready to do calls again but i will check in.. Just wont be able to call races till the 7th. Cloud Atlas is running at Fairview race 7 if you guys want to watch.. Chat soon all.

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:31 pm
Group 1 winner

timmy0412 wrote:
Good evening all just wanted to pop you all an message im going on a short holiday trip to PE to watch my horse Cloud Atlas run on the 3rd of Jan im going down on my B day the 30th December will be back Jan 7th and ready to do calls again but i will check in.. Just wont be able to call races till the 7th. Cloud Atlas is running at Fairview race 7 if you guys want to watch.. Chat soon all.

Happy Birthday for the 30th, Tim. Where is PE? I hope Cloud Atlas wins for you :)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:46 pm
Selling plater

NPG319 wrote:
timmy0412 wrote:

Happy Birthday for the 30th, Tim. Where is PE? I hope Cloud Atlas wins for you :)

Thank you bud. PE is short for Port Elizabeth its in Eastern Cape.

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 am
Group 1 winner

If I recall correctly my horses stunk up the course last week. Take that to the presses. :?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:25 am
Group 1 winner

The Royal Hunt Cup is an absolute cracker and one of the best final furlongs we have seen in the League - plus I pull off a ripper of a call :-)
Regardless if you have a horse in the race or not - it's not to be missed!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:24 pm
Group 1 winner

1 winner in each code both broke their maiden tags

Tenton
2 seconds to her name going into this and at last got off the mark to win the Queen
Mary G2 I think that was her day in the sun I have no idea where she goes next but
at least she has got that valuable win to her name now.

Duneden
My Number 1 2 mile hurdler (Until The Window) It just shows how shockingly bad my
2 milers have been he wins a 0 to 120 handicap hardly fills me with confidence for the
champion hurdle :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to the winners and placers
wonderful preview show sorry i was not around to watch it live but
thoroughly enjoyed watching it this morning I think Doug was a bit quick with the axe
there was no proof one of the fillies was carrying drugs innocent until proven guilty :lol:
Stu the kiss of Stu killed Cape Thorne :lol: it was a great show keep them coming.

Hope to be around to watch live tonight thanks to all the team.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 120  Next