View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
It goes to show u can never judge u horses from u trials, well Elgransenor and Problems ran close in my 1m races and yet she's won 2 group1's and he's rated 85 . :lol:

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
It goes to show u can never judge u horses from u trials, well Elgransenor and Problems ran close in my 1m races and yet she's won 2 group1's and he's rated 85 . :lol:

Flippin typical of the CK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Decent day for me with 3 winners, 2 over the sticks and one on the flat. Though the variation of the racekit is grating on me earlier that usual this season.

FLAT

To Deny The Flash - 3rd - Never really got hold of the lead, and got caught for pace when the chasing group said go, never recovered from there. Only real chance I have had at this race so little disappointing.

Gravity - 3rd - Never really settled and got left behind in the chasing pack, closed well in the final stage but she had left herself with way too much work to do.

Cash In Your Chips - 3rd - Again got too far off the pace to ever really challenge, ran on well though, more of the same almost but not quite good enough on the flat.

Angel - 1st - I switched her race at the last moment to a field I was more comfortable should could compete with and she ran a fine race, took it on early which is not really her style and never let them get to her.

Shock To The System - 7th - Ran wide and never really featured in the race, little disappointing after G1 success in Dubai............

JUMP

Battle Of Agincourt - 1st - Did everything he could to lose this race, ran well and was nicely positioned until the 3f mark when he switched of and fell back to last but jumped his way back into the frame and just had a long enough nose to dead heat with Black Prince. Bit lucky.

The Stage Is Set - 3rd - Decent enough performance likely just beaten but better performing horses on the day.

The Dark Lord - 1st - Nicely weighted after some lacklustre performances so far and it was telling in the closing stages as she ran down the top weight horse, will get harder from here.

Without Limitations - 3rd - Seems to be third not second that I am cursed with today, ran an odd race, was loitering out the back for much of the race and left far too much to do against decent horses.

The Black Lass - 2nd - Spoke too soon it seems my love affair with seconds is back in anger. Actually ran a good race all round, just found one who out stayed her.

Show Of The Century - 2nd - See.................another tragic story of too little too late.

Game Show - 10th - 4yo was always going to struggle and my 2m hurdlers generally have yet to win a race, the only group not to do so. Never got into it, but it is just a bumper. Best go breed some new ones.

Josh

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:17 am
Group 3 winner

Two wins!!?!!

Thank god for those 0-70 handicaps! :lol:

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:32 pm
Group 3 winner

1 winner and a few nice places
thank to the team and great comms
cant believe Stu said im moaning lol
can we have a vote on that
opps no ill lose lol

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Group 3 winner

Well after day 2 of week 3 and i have one win in a handicap, and my best horses have run.

I'm bewildered that in week 1 i had 7 x 1st, 5 x 2nd and 8 x 3rd but now my horses seem hardly competitive.
The same thing happened last season with 10 x 1st's in the first 2 weeks and after that i was lucky to manage 2 wins in a week.

I can only put it down to a poor choice of races on my part. I will have to plan better i guess. :?

Thanks to all the League team and the other trainers. :D

Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:05 am
Group 1 winner

Finally opened my account with a one two in a 0-80 2m2f Hcp.
Kev must feel a bit stiff as I thought his horse was going to win easy at the 1.5f mark.

Jango - it's a strange game at times. To win so many in week one where the races are clayton Group races and then not much the next two weeks would be bewildering to say the least.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:17 am
Group 1 winner

4 Winners today one very very special one on the flat and 3 over the sticks

Vince Lombardi
Follows in the footsteps of Twilighted, Lamboghini, & Cape Thorne to become
my 4th 2000 Guineas winner in the last 7 seasons absolutely thrilled winning
1 classic a season is my main target so im delighted to have done it. I'm the first
to slag a jockey but Darryl was in the right place at the right time and it was a
peach of a ride.

Neymar De Silva
Off the mark at the second attempt winning the Alessandra Dee Chase G3 did
it the hard way led very early on and had enough to pull away by 3 lengths.

Maxxime De Angelo
Her 2nd win of the season winning the PWC Chase G3 on her day she is a tough nut
to crack hopefully she can go on to win at the highest level.

Traditionalist
Made it 2 wins in a row winning the Tipper Road Listed hurdle and had to show alot
of guts there its up to graded company next. Week 3 is not over yet and 15 of my
30 horses are now race winners which is way beyond any expectations. I'd still
have Josh as the odds on fav for the tittle though.

Big congrats to Doug on his 1 2 and to Stu on his big win looks a lovely novice Stu.

Huge thanks to the team appreciate the hard work and effort you all put in
Many Thanks to the commentators
well done to the winners and placers

Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I have to ask!

What on earth happened to "Glory Lane" in Flat race 11.
That jockey needs to be taken out the back and shown the correct use of the whip. :lol:

Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:15 am
Group 1 winner

The race kit is just a mess at times, something else that needs sorting if people want any future leagues to be on so7

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am
Group 2 winner

Got my first winner of the new league with "Elvis" in the Thirsk Hunt Cup.
A bit of a surprise really as he only ran in it as it was a 0-70 that he was eligible for; I didn't think he would stay a mile in a horsebox!

many thanks to everyone running the league.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 pm
Group 2 winner

A fantastic group 3 win on the bridle for Chizhou, and a 2nd win in the week for me after Hesei Hesito picked up a 9f H'cap after running wide the whole race. My 1m2 horses definitely got a chance of picking up decent prizes on one condition!!

Virtually every race so far my horse has cantered up to the leaders at the 3 mark. IF it get's pushed on to the front then, it seems to win or come very close. However, most the time they seem to get restrained back by the jockey, and end up finishing mid pack. Really bizarre, guess it's my fault, should have exported with challenge earlier

Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:07 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
A fantastic group 3 win on the bridle for Chizhou, and a 2nd win in the week for me after Hesei Hesito picked up a 9f H'cap after running wide the whole race. My 1m2 horses definitely got a chance of picking up decent prizes on one condition!!

Virtually every race so far my horse has cantered up to the leaders at the 3 mark. IF it get's pushed on to the front then, it seems to win or come very close. However, most the time they seem to get restrained back by the jockey, and end up finishing mid pack. Really bizarre, guess it's my fault, should have exported with challenge earlier

Your stable has really imporoved this season.

Doug

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Group 2 winner

NPG319 wrote:
kniesh wrote:

Your stable has really imporoved this season.

Doug

Cheers, I'm not too sure, seems to be the same thing as last season, get there then fade. My 1m2 horse have definitely improved, I advanced that breeding line one more in mid season. The rest seem pretty much the same. I may pick up a few 7f races too if they get the right ride. I really should have actually tried to get a horse that runs beyond 1m2. I still haven't even started a game dedicated to 1m4+

Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Group 3 winner

What a week! I think I never have experienced four wins in a week before. I know four wins is somehow peanuts for some og you, but for me it is pretty big!

I dont care if it is in 0-70 handicaps because I love the league and every race is exciting.

The best win was Saint Bersific (I cant remember why I gave that horse that silly name :D ) in the 2 yo 0-100. Great win.

And in Royal Burgh I now have a horse that has won two weeks in a row. I am baffled :lol: .

Congrats to Paul for his Kentucky Derby win.

Well done the comms. I must say that when you look at the races in the NH and it is 6-10 minutes long it is a great perfromance from the commentators to keep it going all that time.

Thanks to the race runners, great job as always! And to Gray I guess who is managing it all. Thank you very much. We all need our league fix every week, and thanks to you who provides it.

Daniel

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 120  Next