View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Well done Tim and all winners a strange week of results, DH's, DQ's & as Sirus mentioned above, a good, but weird win... RACE KIT is playing with us all, I'll mention my 5f 2yo who ran a blinder in a week one maiden (5th) and has come more or less last in its subsequent races against lesser opposition, the RK is a mare!

Back to my week on the flat ............................................. [silence]

Picked up a winner in the Hunt with "Canopa" which is a returning horse from last season, so pleased with that, but super low weight and we know the RK loves a bottom weight so fell in my favour for a change lol

Thanks to Gray, The Race Runners, Comms etc.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 am
Group 1 winner

3 runners today 2 seconds and a rag suppose it was due 3 garbage rides suffice to say if i ever see the jockey D Fentiman im gonna punch him in the face he wont know what its for but it will make me feel better after the ride he gave my horse against thunders g1 listed winner blocked in in a 6 runner 5f sprint goes round the whope pack and loses bt 1/2l getting 12lb......YOUR'E FIRED

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:41 pm
Group 3 winner

jalupen wrote:
3 runners today 2 seconds and a rag suppose it was due 3 garbage rides suffice to say if i ever see the jockey D Fentiman im gonna punch him in the face he wont know what its for but it will make me feel better after the ride he gave my horse against thunders g1 listed winner blocked in in a 6 runner 5f sprint goes round the whope pack and loses bt 1/2l getting 12lb......YOUR'E FIRED

Ha ha. Brilliant. I would love to see the look om Fentimans face! :lol:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 pm
Group 2 winner

Summary of week 3

This has been a very up and down week for my stable. I had 4 winners this week, one on the flat and 3 over fences, but the consistancy of my horses was missing this week.

In the first two weeks most of my stable managed to place in a race, but this week about two thirds of my horses finished near mid-field. I think that is partly due to finding appropriate races to run my horses in. I had quite a few of my jumps horses running in handicap races where they were close to being top weight and top weights don't always do well in the racekit.

I think this will probably be the same for week 4. If I want to give my jumpers a race, most of them will have to go in handicap races.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:51 pm
Group 1 winner

oh and congrats tim on your 1st winner may u get many more but only if u do the comms on them priceless,chuckled all morning

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Group 3 winner

Poor week for me. Couple of horses in the money, then nothing. Hopefully better suited races next week.

Well done all winners and placers and congrats to Tim, that was legendary :D .

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:49 pm
Selling plater

Thanks Everyone, no joke it was really a moment i wont ever forget in Starters Orders i do calls on first call and 200m out to see OH CALL ME BLUE finishing didnt think my horse can even run like that haha so all focused turned in to that moment and my horse racing love just kicked in had to get it home lol. Happy you all enjoyed it after recording race i actually wanted to do 2nd take so i dont just focus on 1 horse but i said to myself at the end of the day i want you all to see the real Tim not fake Tim..

Thanks all for the support and wishes lets hope winner 2 can also come in this season! My Birthday is coming in hot so one more winner will be awesome lol..

Speak soon LADS... :D :D

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm
Group 2 winner

Fantastic week with 3 wins.

Mansell Lacy makes it 2 in 2 weeks and has gone up from 50 to 71 now.

Pixley just got up in the long distance handicap keeping up the stables good record in marathon handicaps.

Stretford was a very good winner of a Hunter Chase and will have to aim higher now.

Also, stable star Ashton finished 4th in the G1 Haye Jousselin Chase at Auteuil.

4 wins in total now compared with 0 at this time last year.

Many thanks to all for another cracking week

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:30 pm
Group 1 winner

timmy0412 wrote:
Thanks Everyone, no joke it was really a moment i wont ever forget in Starters Orders i do calls on first call and 200m out to see OH CALL ME BLUE finishing didnt think my horse can even run like that haha so all focused turned in to that moment and my horse racing love just kicked in had to get it home lol. Happy you all enjoyed it after recording race i actually wanted to do 2nd take so i dont just focus on 1 horse but i said to myself at the end of the day i want you all to see the real Tim not fake Tim..

Thanks all for the support and wishes lets hope winner 2 can also come in this season! My Birthday is coming in hot so one more winner will be awesome lol..

Speak soon LADS... :D :D

You did the right thing by posting your original call :-)

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm
Group 2 winner

Finally getting around to this weeks update.
Flat was reasonable, had a slightly surprising winner in the 10f handicap with Loud Sylvestris and he has only been raised 4lbs by the handicapper (thanks Sirius, virtual brown envelope is in the post). I had a couple of nice placings but also had several that were drawn and subsequently raced in the car park. At least they should be well handicapped as a result.
Still awaiting the elusive first jumps win although I knew my team would be pants. Came closest yet with a close second in a hunter chase (my level of race) at Barbury Castle (a place close to my heart). Sooner or later there will be a race bad enough for one of my jumpers to win and I will try to bring in few new ones in the window.
Congrats to all the winners, especially Tim "go on boy" O'sullivan.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 am
Group 1 winner

Good day to finish an up and down week.

Flat

Fusion - 1st - Impressive display of front running, good to see some form from him.

Deadly Drop Bear - 9th - The chop awaits him after week 5.

The Mountain - 8th - Another disappointment and another under the cut spotlight.

Fine on Paper - 2nd - Good run at the right grade, just beaten by better.

American Road Trip - 8th - Still not seen him run as he should, and may still have something to offer, needs to improve mind.

Run you Down - 1st - Delighted with her and my 3rd G1 this year, at her best distance put in a stellar performance.

Jump

Law of Consequence - 3rd - Ran well enough, just could not reel them in today.

Eagle has Landed - 3rd - Consistent again, just keeps finding one or two who are better.

The Irish Connection - 2nd - Good run in a G1, will be hard to justify her heading back to the NHF after that performance, but we shall see.

Gathering Pace - Fell

In Nominee Padre - 2nd -Made up the ground well in the closing stages, but left herself with too much to do.

Fatal Moonshine - 3rd - Strong late finish, but again left it a little too late to move through the gears.

Legal Framework - 4th - Yet another solid performance from my team, few others just had her measure today.

Eights A Mystery - 1st - Snuck into this after a week 1 pull up. Is a horse I have a fair amount of faith in, will now look up the class scale.

Spartan Law - 10th - Only real blot on the day, needs to find a hurdle race or two.

Josh

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 pm
Group 1 winner

Man I got stiffed in the Middleton Stakes. Granted Paul's horse would probably beat mine nine out of ten tries maybe even ten of ten but this race was that one lucky moment...but noooooo Mr CK Steward's photo finish camera said otherwise. grrrrrrrrrrr

Here are two shots of the finish. The first is the actual race finish and the second is the replay finish. I'm the yellow silks...

Here is the last yards of the race video itself where even the announcer called my horse the winner...

https://youtu.be/npqxYGVR5EI?t=2m22s

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 am
Group 1 winner

If you line up the rumps of both horses - yours does look behind the one on the fence in the top photo....but of course in a finish we are looking at their noses and not their bums lol

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:17 am
Group 3 winner

Lo and behold!

I got a win. And what a tight race, four horses finished on a line. I won the lottery and Indy Go Girl bagged my second win of the season. So happy! :D

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 am
Group 2 winner

Taunton wrote:
Lo and behold!

I got a win. And what a tight race, four horses finished on a line. I won the lottery and Indy Go Girl bagged my second win of the season. So happy! :D

Well done Daniel

Two winners so far and a many other horses in the money this season.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 120  Next