View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Two wins for me in the Hunt. Horseshoe Bend and Skip Garbo. Very happy with both.

Stu beat me to my first Cheltenham win, but I am happy with a second and an eighth place in the Gold Cup. Finishing after lots of the big boys double entries means I am closer than ever before.

Big shout out to Stu for his big week at Cheltenham and for his excellent hosting of the competition.

And finally, great news Paul that Fort Lauderdale will continue next year.

Well done all, thanks a lot to the team. You are brilliant!

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 am
Group 1 winner

well what a week 2 more wins on weds which is 6 for the week 5 of which were G1s

R28-Profound moment 1st came like a train only to see hans horse rally and get up for a dead heat the trip was a shade far Bc 1m1/2f for him next

R30-Triple Threat 1st weight for age didnt stop him nor did the fact hes a 2m horse wins the irish leger thanks to jims horse going off at pace he was going to melbourne but off top weight might be a bit much otherwise he could be done for the season

great week for the stable and i won the tipping contest as well!

great to see the last of the summer wine team back doing the preview shows

well done to josh top trainer at cheltenham and stu for doubleing his total wins in one day and pjs gold cup win

congrats all runners

ps im reporting moliets surfer to the RSPCA for running a horse twice at cheltenham on the same day no wonder his horses are running so well their all scared of him

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 am
Group 2 winner

Well a pretty dire week for me. Just the one winner over both codes. Laughing Wolf taking the UAE Handicap for the second year in succession (can it now be called The Laughing Wolf UAE Handicap please :lol: ). Only other Highlight was Samantha Brown giving me my best ever performance in a flat G1 with her third place in the National Stakes, she should be back at three. 12 others finished in the money so in retrospect maybe not such a dire week after all.

Cheltenham was a disappointment after a promising start on day 1. Pre Concerto coming 3rd in the Champion Hurdle and Not Fade Away 3rd in the Arkle were obviously the highlights but Crimson Embers coming second was nice to see. Fine Kingdom and Friendly King both ran well in 5th and 3rd respectively and one of them will run in the National. Ettrick Mill crashed out of the Paul Moores when looking as though he was going like a winner. He will now have to run in the National as he remains weighted too highly for any other race. However as Paul is running one with a higher rating I will not be ruining the handicap so he can happily take his chance.

Message to the Handicapper - As Maid in Europe finished last this week can she please go back down the whole 70lb she was raised for winning last week :lol:

Great news about Fort Lauderdale and well done to Stu on his mega week. Was quite difficult keeping quiet about the wins I knew he's had whilst he was bemoaning his woeful luck and lack of form before the races aired.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Quote:
Was quite difficult keeping quiet about the wins I knew he's had whilst he was bemoaning his woeful luck and lack of form before the races aired.

:lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:39 am
Selling plater

Happy all the way.. Did not get a graded win or listed or anything like that but i got winner number 3 this week with OH CALL ME BLUE winning by 4.

I know its not as big as other races and all that but im happy i got that number 3.

Well done to all the winners and placers this week.

Oh call me blue race down below :D :D :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAi2luF ... A&index=10

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:44 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Has to be the worst week on the flat I have had in the last 5 seasons
A winner on the final day of Cheltenham and what a winner

Fort Lauderdale
What a beast 5 races since he came into the league and has won 3 Grade ones King George Irish Gold Cup
& a 5+ Length winner of the Cheltenham gold cup what a horse one of the best i have ever trained he really
looked well beat but took off late on Aintree next for him.

Attention now turns to the Grand National and now with The Long Goodbye running off 158 this has given
Coffee De London (144) a genuine chance of winning it.

Congratulations the winners and placers
thanks to the team + Great comms as usual
Loved the shows been back

Stu Congrats you had some week enjoy it mate you killed it

I'm glad he's coming back , anyone who has a high rated/top class horse should bring them back for the last season , now that a lot of the top jumps races can have two runners u can bring the old champ back and have a new horse.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 pm
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Has to be the worst week on the flat I have had in the last 5 seasons
A winner on the final day of Cheltenham and what a winner

Fort Lauderdale
What a beast 5 races since he came into the league and has won 3 Grade ones King George Irish Gold Cup
& a 5+ Length winner of the Cheltenham gold cup what a horse one of the best i have ever trained he really
looked well beat but took off late on Aintree next for him.

Attention now turns to the Grand National and now with The Long Goodbye running off 158 this has given
Coffee De London (144) a genuine chance of winning it.

Congratulations the winners and placers
thanks to the team + Great comms as usual
Loved the shows been back

Stu Congrats you had some week enjoy it mate you killed it

I'm glad he's coming back , anyone who has a high rated/top class horse should bring them back for the last season , now that a lot of the top jumps races can have two runners u can bring the old champ back and have a new horse.

I see you are making a comeback this week John

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Since I got my game bac working ( what a pain in the arse that was) only my national horses are coming back, I found two lovely front running long distance gamebred chasers and when I have chance I'm going to do a bit of breeding to turn my stayers to front runners ( I love front runners) and if I can have some long distance horses next season I will and if not I'll bring some of these one back.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 am
Group 1 winner

Just put in a full stable in both codes and be done with it. You should be in the mix for what could be the last SO6

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Just put in a full stable in both codes and be done with it. You should be in the mix for what could be the last SO6

I don't have the time to do lots of breeding in March and April and so i'm going to concentrate on having fun with my staying chasers and trying to turn them into front runners and if I have any other spare time i'll try to breed down the rest of the chasers. I was going to have my so7 flat horses but my game totally crashed and I lost 20 seasons and i'm not starting again, I hope SO 7 is better than this game otherwise people will be doing their heads in.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 pm
Group 1 winner

Last Seasons Grand National

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZWe06CJlm8

23 entered so far for this years

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I love Grand National. I am gambling on a big pile up on the second fence that my horses will avoid, and that one of them will be able to finish the race :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Fabulous day 7 winners on day 1

Press Conference
Her 5th win of the season when winning the British Champion Sprint
G2 most likely to go to the Breedrs Cup sprint next

We Built This City
Finally adds a Group One to her CV when taking out the British Champion
Filly & Mare G1 Breedrs Cup F&M next

Youre So Thrilling
Winning the QEII G1 brings up her 4th Group One victory of the season
she has been a star. one of the Breedrs Cup mile races next.

Jackie Chan
His 3rd win of the season when winning the Qatar Prix Chaudenay G2
could be one for the Melbourne Cup.

War Goddess
Became my 5th individual G1 winner when winning the Liverpool Hurdle
G1 and she did it the hard way.

Bull Winkle
Winner of the Red Rum Handicap Chase G3 she was well in over the sticks.

Poker Hontis
at last gets off the mark winning the Midmay Novices Chase G2 and becomes
my 25th individual winner over the sticks out of the 35 to run for the yard.

Congratulations to the winners and placers
thanks to the team wonderful comms as always
well done to Carl on your G1
Hope to make the live streams for the national tonight come on Coffe De London

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

A big day for me yesterday. My first ever G1 winner! Digression managed to fight to the end in the Betfred Bowl. A great feeling to see her cross the line. It gives med some assurance that I may be starting to do something right with my breeding.

Thanks to Doug for great commentary.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 am
Group 3 winner

Taunton wrote:
A big day for me yesterday. My first ever G1 winner! Digression managed to fight to the end in the Betfred Bowl. A great feeling to see her cross the line. It gives med some assurance that I may be starting to do something right with my breeding.

Thanks to Doug for great commentary.

Congrats mate!
Clearly you must be on track with your breeding.
First of many no doubt... 8)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 120  Next