View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
It's always nice when what happens in u trials happens in the league, I think my fav trials i've ever run were the two mile chasers between slaney fox and Penny Fiction who dominated my races and looked special but u never know how they will perform in the league. It's the first time i've ever won those races. Be my Princess ran a fantastic race over a distance that is short of her best, not sure who my second horse will be in the national. Over the last few weeks the dreaded fallers has started to happen again, I have no idea why because they are proper jumpers with good jump bars, it doesn't seem to have any effect on them. Even though I had 3 winners I should sack myself because i've put 3 or 4 horses in the wrong races, it goes to show even after alll these years u can still mess up :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 pm
Group 3 winner

Congrats to Del on winning the Arc :D :D

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:34 pm
Group 1 winner

The party is on at the 'Hollywood Residence' :-)
Congrats Del - what a great result!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 am
Group 1 winner

Blank on the flat again today and 1 winner at the festival

Chestnut Suprize
becomes my first multiple grade 1 winner over the sticks
when winning the golden miller his 4th win of the season

I'm not one to moan but watching the mares novices hurdle was totally soul
destroying your horse full of running goes past in the final furlong only for your
jockey not to ride out to the line and virtually throwing the race gutted for Golden Highway
just hope that this gets sorted out in SO7 I was however delighted for Martin to get a G1 I
don't mid getting beat fair and square but that race left a bad taste in the mouth but thats
the nature of the beast and have to take it on the chin ha I nearly threw my laptop out the window.

finally ending on a positive many congratulations to Del on your Arc win that was a
special moment mate well done

Huge thanks to the team
well done to the winners and placers
really appreciate the preview shows guys
and comms as brilliant as always

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:

destroying your horse full of running goes past in the final furlong only for your
jockey not to ride out to the line and virtually throwing the race gutted for Golden Highway
just hope that this gets sorted out in SO7 I was however delighted for Martin to get a G1 I
don't mid getting beat fair and square but that race left a bad taste in the mouth but thats
the nature of the beast and have to take it on the chin ha I nearly threw my laptop out the window.

NEWSFLASH - Quotes from winning trainer "Always gonna get up" & "Winner on merit, best horse in race" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will get shot :wink:

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:47 am
Handicapper

Congrats Del on winning the Arc, what an upset!!! 8)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 am
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

NEWSFLASH - Quotes from winning trainer "Always gonna get up" & "Winner on merit, best horse in race" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you just made the list :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

well done to Del on winning the Arc

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 am
Group 3 winner

Well done, Del! Big congrats. Amazing finish and result there. :D

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:32 am
Group 2 winner

Anadin wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

Ok, well I watched the replay last night after my (supposedly) off the record private chat with Stu :lol: and I will concede that Paul's jockey did stop riding close to the line. You don't always notice these things when commentating especially when trying to remain neutral and not urging your own horse home. Swings and roundabouts though as the same thing happened to me on the flat last week although that was in an egg and spoon race and not a festival Group race. Maybe we will get a rematch before the end of the season and the chance to confirm my belief that she is the better horse 8)

Great Cheltenham for Leedham Towers so far, full review after Day 3.

And well done Del, major surprise there in the Arc. Glad I got to unexpectedly commentate on the shock of the season so far. Now, if Stu or Doug could win the National next week that might just top it :lol:

Oh, and Stu, you just made a second list !

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

well done del great race i'll save my moaning till later congrats mate

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:06 am
Group 1 winner

bittersweet day 1 G1 winner and a day of fast finishing placers 2yo filly Lafayette follows up to win a G1 think we all saw the Arc 3/4f to go twisted is 7/10 and gets short headed hes still a beast great comms btw martin

congrats all runners

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:17 am
Group 1 winner

Congrats Del on The Arc Win Stephen unlucky run by your horse but put a smile on my face to see Dels horse win a big one I also must say I am a very upset man totally been picked on by Saints and Greaves on their show total and utter disrespect for the handicapper and then Martin wins the Fred Winter with a well Handicapped horse I hope he and that sidekick give me more respect or I won a race the JCB 4yo Grade 1.

Gray

just kidding guys that was a laugh

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

We only tease you because we know you can take it Gray … and without giving anything away I am fairly sure you will be getting some sweet revenge later today.

Thanks Steve, your horse nearly made a liar of me though. I should have learnt by now never to say anything is beaten in this game the way they can find a second wind.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Not had time to do a full write up may do tomorrow. But a great day at chelts for me with three G1 wins.

Grats Del on the Arc was cheering you home when running that and been biting my tongue since :)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 120  Next