View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Better than expected final day, with another win on the flat from ‘Black Mamba’ her third on the bounce making her by far my best flat horse so far, expect the handicapper will have her now into the 110’s about where I expect her to finish.

Two wins on the NH, ‘Consequence of Stars’ who’s breeding ties to last years multi G1 winner law of consequence, looked comfortable for her win and remains my pick for the Albert Bartlett. ‘Eights the Fences’ another hurdler seemed to like the fences today comfortably winning a chase handicap, no more plundering them I fancy :)

8 win week, 6 NH.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 pm
Group 2 winner

my obligatory 1 winner today again, Linxia Laquens winning the 2yo Nursery was pretty surprising, especially how well it done it, may need to keep an eye on it

Vinny

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 pm
Group 1 winner

I have to say calling some of these races on Day Three nearly gave me a few heart attacks with these close finishes. Hope y'all can start giving me some run away winners next week lol ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Howdy

Well 2 wins and 5 2nd places isnt too bad.
But i really messed up with my choices in the heavy track at Curragh, total disaster.
I am finding that i am competitive in the Grp 1's but my high ratings are killing me in anything else, which is what they are supposed to do i guess.

So now we have 4 trainers with 15 wins each, it sure is a battle at the pointy end.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 am
Group 2 winner

Flat

Drew a blank on the flat today but a couple of 2nd places in both the Irish 1,000 and 2,000 Guineas.

Jumps

Just had 4 runners today but one winner and it was the NHF race.

Another good week with 4 flat winners and 5 NH winners and a few close calls with nine 2nd placers over both codes.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:32 am
Group 1 winner

Just one winner today but my 3rd G1 winning horse on the flat

Tokyo
won the BMW she had a great chance of the weights :lol: only
for these G1 handicaps - she goes for the Oaks next

Thanks to all involved

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Not bad so far. My first ever back to back winner with Prince Achiever in the hunt and I finally break the duck with my first win on the flat for the season.
I also picked up a few placings and some minor money and I scored a nice battling 5th in the G1hcp BMW.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:04 am
Group 3 winner

Thank god for those Hunter Chases :lol: :lol:

Two wins in the two last races. No Discussion and Ellis Pawn. And big thanks to Doug and Martin for having the courtesy of finishing last in their own race. :lol:

Well done all winners and placers.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 pm
Handicapper

Had to wait long till my first and only win this week but this one was extra ordinary!
Powerful Beauty won the G1 6f Golden Slipper at Rosehill!! Never ever thought I would win a G1 sprint race after the last seasons, very very happy now!!

Well done all winners and players, top job as always by the whole league team!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Had to wait long till my first and only win this week but this one was extra ordinary!
Powerful Beauty won the G1 6f Golden Slipper at Rosehill!! Never ever thought I would win a G1 sprint race after the last seasons, very very happy now!!

Well done all winners and players, top job as always by the whole league team!

Golden Slipper is the worlds richest 2yo race :-)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 pm
Group 1 winner

so Monday was awful Tuesday was depressing but Wednesday we came back with 3 winners a G3 the irish 1000g and 1st and 3rd in the Preakness which really cheered up the week but the hard facts remain that I have a lot of handicappers in my stable that wont win races off their current marks ….time for a culling

congrats all runners

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 pm
Group 1 winner

only 3 of my 55 horses go without a run this week that has to be a record for me
I think thats down to how poor a season I'm having :lol: be a fun week though

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Finally off the mark in week 4 :).
Kingdown Philips rather surprisingly won the Bovis mile handicap on heavy ground that she would have hated, maybe the whole field hated it.
Noble Lord won the 5f Sirius Chill handicap quite easily, as I expected him to off 45, however he is now rated 61 which is obviously punishment for winning the handicappers own race lol.
A few others in the money but still waiting for the elusive jumps win and still suffering Martin's commentating curse.
I don't get on here quite so much at the moment due to a hectic life but huge thanks again to everyone who makes it possible.
Darren

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 am
Group 1 winner

Not taken to posting much as need to keep that civil tongue :lol:

But also managed to get off the mark this week, with 2 over the sticks and a very surprising flat win, and some very unlucky losers.

Will disagree with Vinny regarding the winner of the Victoria Cup (Bozhou Uricensium) If another 1/2 furlong then Panhellenic flew from mid pack, which even the commentator didn't pick up I thought it was going to get up... tho a stone in my favor helped :D and you had a better draw hahahaha...

Thanks to all involved and who take part.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41 am
Group 2 winner

Had 4 horses with chances today, all 4 deliberately taken to the car park by the Jockeys an nowhere. One of those weeks.

Also, I had a horse that ran in the Oaks, and later on in the Temple |Stakes somehow, think it may have been entered for Temple only and it should have been a different horse in the Oaks. In race 4 it also had Pingliang Pipio, when again it should have been Pingliang Paciscor, that's the 3rd time that horse has now ran in place of the correct one. Think I did raise this before the race too

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 120  Next