View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Attention Chris Parker 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Attention Chris Parker
If the only mechanism to catch this behaviour is the email tagged to the horse files and we just identified that, won't be a clean league for long?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:24 am
Group 3 winner

I think we just have to trust one another. Most of the people in here looks like they are honest people who joins for the fun of it. There will always be rotten apples, but I hope the majority of us will overshadow the few bad ones.

I cant understand why someone will cheat, it makes no sense. It brings neither riches or fame, because we are mostly anonymous all of us :D

Well done to the race runners and supervisors for spotting this and here is to hoping for fair play and lots of fun for seasons to come. I massively enjoys it, even though my horses mostly gets hammered :lol:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:16 pm
Group 1 winner

no its not a few rotten apples its the same rotten apples who get pleasure out of ruining the enjoyment of others,they dont have the attention span or are just simply born cheats who wander through life thinking it owes them something.

LIFETIME BAN please

sorry i didnt make this season but ive been watching,good to see some really nice non cheaty horses

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:32 pm
Group 1 winner

This is the person who got me banned from this place for a month because I called him a bleeping tosser then and he's still a bleeping tosser now. I said then that he was a crap trainer who couldn't win fair and he's still a sad little loser.

What was the crap he came out with when he last turned up, I've hexed the game to make it safer for the league I said then its was crap and it's still crap now he only ever wanted to see the downfall of the league but he couldn't do it so now its his little play thing. He thinks he's smarter than the average bear and he's trying to play everyone well Doc Tosser u lose plain and simple.

Now go Away.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:11 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
no its not a few rotten apples its the same rotten apples who get pleasure out of ruining the enjoyment of others,they dont have the attention span or are just simply born cheats who wander through life thinking it owes them something.

LIFETIME BAN please

sorry i didnt make this season but ive been watching,good to see some really nice non cheaty horses

I agree - if it is possible then a lifetime ban should apply.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 am
Group 1 winner

:lol: :lol: just noticed Mr Parker nicked Doug's colours too

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:16 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
:lol: :lol: just noticed Mr Parker nicked Doug's colours too

Yep I did notice that but thankfully not the same racing silks :)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:49 am
Group 3 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
Wow I am surprised. :roll: Chris this week had a 50 rated second time starter. 1st start was in 16f race. This week he drops the horse into 8f group 1 race - It destroyed the field. :?

In the racekit every horse file has an id attached to it - usually an email address. Chris' was Lostsoldierthree@...... . I recognized the Lostsoldier name from leagues past and believe that may be Doc. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Apology accepted.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am
Group 3 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
This is the person who got me banned from this place for a month because I called him a bleeping tosser then and he's still a bleeping tosser now. I said then that he was a crap trainer who couldn't win fair and he's still a sad little loser.

What was the crap he came out with when he last turned up, I've hexed the game to make it safer for the league I said then its was crap and it's still crap now he only ever wanted to see the downfall of the league but he couldn't do it so now its his little play thing. He thinks he's smarter than the average bear and he's trying to play everyone well Doc Tosser u lose plain and simple.

Now go Away.

You really are a deranged lunatic, ive not been on the forum in months, no idea you got banned although cant say im surprised with your history of violent outbursts.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:04 am
Group 1 winner

Happy new year folks, me personally i’m p****** as a nit after a cracking night out now waiting endlessly for a taxi home and throughly bored I might add, enough to pop on here and see if anything interesting had been posted to kill a few mins.......Doc mate, never met you but what’s your excuse on New Year’s Day aside from evidently the lack of a life?

I tend to trust those who run the league and honest trainers such as Paul, Sirius, Stephen and John who have been around long enough to reliably call you a cheat. I accept that as read if I am honest due to trusting the source, and given the history as I have heard it, your likely behind the current ‘hans’ account and have simply evolved the cheat to edit out your legend breeding in the lineage of your ‘Frankel’ look alikes. Your arrival now is in all likelihood a bad attempt at trolling for the attention you evidently crave, and what’s really sad is for all the effort to cheat the league and all those in it, your horses are average to shite at best. Time for yee to jog on matey, sling your hook or basically bugger off, see if you can stumble on a life along the way. Happy trails.

But what do i know, I just a P****** bloke, and thank f***, my cab just arrived......

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:19 am
Group 1 winner

I still don't know if it wasn't you. Oh well. Why'd you dig this old thread up anyways?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:26 am
Group 1 winner

Why this was dug up is beyond me and Josh i have to warn you about your language as you know swearing
is a breach of one of Marks rules for the forum please refrain from doing so in the future.
this thread has now been locked lets stop the muck raking please lads

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:48 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2