View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Big shout out 
Group 3 winner

Post Big shout out
Just finished watching the Grand National and I want to give a big shout out to Martin and Doug for excellent commentary through the race. It was really exciting. Well done boys, I was on my toes the whole race.

Big congrats to Paul for winning the race. Well done and I guess you are buzzing!

And to Stu, well done with the comms. You did it brilliantly. (If that is an english word :lol: )

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:09 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Big shout out

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 am
Group 1 winner

Taunton wrote:
Just finished watching the Grand National and I want to give a big shout out to Martin and Doug for excellent commentary through the race. It was really exciting. Well done boys, I was on my toes the whole race.

Big congrats to Paul for winning the race. Well done and I guess you are buzzing!

And to Stu, well done with the comms. You did it brilliantly. (If that is an english word :lol: )

Thanks,
Your right Daniel the boys were brilliant :wink: I have a long way to go..

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:41 am
Group 1 winner

Stu your comms was like listening to a fine shakespearean actor it was exceptional

I think you Martin & Doug (who are all classy and bring different styles of comms)
are an excellent team going forward i particularly enjoyed your excitement when
dead heating ha ha was class not sure the BBC would allow it but I loved it please
contiune to do them I really enjoyed them and i only had 1 runner during your session

GRRRRRRRRRRRR That Martin Leedham he needs gelding now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Shakespearean, only to the ears of an Irishman :lol: but thanks anyway.

You have me over the hunt tonight, I called most, although I still have to get some terminology sorted and a bit more course knowledge & cut out the um's & arr's but it was fun and I will continue, well that's the plan, could always get vetoed off.

My apologies to all if my flat was a little too "OMG!" style of commentating, I am sure I will quieten down, more professionalism required lol.

Not sure I want a horse named after me Paul, although a G1 horse win would be nice, a Derby maybe :wink: :wink:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 am
Group 1 winner

It's pretty full on when they are across the track and flying from nowhere at the finish of a sprint race lol :-)
Does feel cool when you nail it though :)

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]