View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 WEEK 13 Flat Big Race Changes At A Glance 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: WEEK 13 Flat Big Race Changes At A Glance
Sorry Guys lets sit back and look at it I don't have time to do a complete Rewrite of a schedule if I want to compete :lol: Build my Point to Point Courses and play the game to get a stable add a few Hunter Chase's selling Races 0-70 on the Flat 0-90 on the jumps. within 3 Months we have to look at it logically and Tweak things as we go along.

What would be Helpful if Doug can gather a list January To December some Group races and support (Handicaps not Week 1) that could be put into the league From Week 1 to Week 13 and I can add them and maybe replace some Handicaps this can also be done for the USA side although I did add some Support Races during the Triple Crown.

We Cant Have Group 1 Races in week 1 has the 16 Runner Limit would not work has everyone will through a horse in it I don't mind Tweaking things but the Schedule Cant be overwritten the baulk of what is their Must stay Meanwhile if anyone would like to try and make a new one for SO7 can do so but count me out :lol: I did the last one. 8)

Gray

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
Sounds good. I already have a few ideas as you have probably guessed and will try and post them asap. Bit busy at the moment.

Music lovers get on to youtube and watch last nights Toots and the Maytals gig at Leamington it was blinding. I had the great honour of watching the show in the company of Neville Staples (a fellow Coventrian) of The Specials. Great night.

Jesus!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 pm
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Sorry Guys lets sit back and look at it I don't have time to do a complete Rewrite of a schedule if I want to compete :lol: Build my Point to Point Courses and play the game to get a stable add a few Hunter Chase's selling Races 0-70 on the Flat 0-90 on the jumps. within 3 Months we have to look at it logically and Tweak things as we go along.

What would be Helpful if Doug can gather a list January To December some Group races and support (Handicaps not Week 1) that could be put into the league From Week 1 to Week 13 and I can add them and maybe replace some Handicaps this can also be done for the USA side although I did add some Support Races during the Triple Crown.

We Cant Have Group 1 Races in week 1 has the 16 Runner Limit would not work has everyone will through a horse in it I don't mind Tweaking things but the Schedule Cant be overwritten the baulk of what is their Must stay Meanwhile if anyone would like to try and make a new one for SO7 can do so but count me out :lol: I did the last one. 8)

Gray

Ok - I think we can get away with just two carnivals from Australia. i'm on to this tomorrow!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 pm
Handicapper

One of the first suggestions i can think of would be to bring in a Series of Gamebred races, maybe 2 or 3 each week. And have a valuable Finals week at some point.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 am
Group 1 winner

Cairns123 wrote:
One of the first suggestions i can think of would be to bring in a Series of Gamebred races, maybe 2 or 3 each week. And have a valuable Finals week at some point.

Myself and Martin have been thinking the same thing.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
Group 1 winner

Not blown away by gamebred races especially 2/3 per week, when schedule manipulation can stack the deck for those able to do it and make a bunch of claimers/sellers. Not sure how you'd police it either?

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:16 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Not blown away by gamebred races especially 2/3 per week, when schedule manipulation can stack the deck for those able to do it and make a bunch of claimers/sellers. Not sure how you'd police it either?

Agree with you fully people have schedules where they can make every race a seller so they can buy every horse
in the game which i think is cheating anyway hopefully Mark can stop this in SO7 then think about GB races

Breeding is everything for me thats the real challenge but then again i have the time to do it others dont and
a gamebred series would be good for casual players

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Githyanki wrote:

Agree with you fully people have schedules where they can make every race a seller so they can buy every horse
in the game which i think is cheating anyway hopefully Mark can stop this in SO7 then think about GB races

Breeding is everything for me thats the real challenge but then again i have the time to do it others dont and
a gamebred series would be good for casual players

Fair call.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3