View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New League Rules November 2017 
Group 1 winner

Post New League Rules November 2017
Ok going to get the new Schedules to Leon this week Below Please read some Changes if you are happy I can send the new Schedules to Leon who has to do it early has he be a very busy man later in October

Online League Rules

General

Clones : No full brothers or sisters are allowed. These will be treated as clones and removed from your stable

Age : Horse must be a year older than the previous season. eg if 3 last season must be 4 this season, if 3 two seasons ago it must be 5 this season.

Name : Horses must have a different name to horses you have previously uploaded, else they won't be accepted

Mid Season uploads - after week 5 and before week 6. You will be allowed to upload new horses. You will be able to retire a max of 5 horses and you can upload as many horses as you want up to the max stable size ( 25 for flat and 30 for NH )

Flat

1. Group 1 / group 2 - a max of 16 entries at Dubai, Breeders Cup Meeting 24 other Group Races Including Royal Ascot lowest rated will be eliminated Week 1 Dubai Top 16 Trainers From Last Season Have Priority Slots if no more that 16 slots have been used Then Returning horse has priority after it will be done by Horse Name In Alphabetical Order.

2. Group 1 - no unraced horses will be allowed in group 1 After Week 1

3. Group 1 Handicaps Horses must Run 3 times to run in Group 1 Handicaps After Week 5 horse may run in G1H with 1 Run Before Week 5.

4. Handicaps - horses will be allowed in handicaps 2f either side of their best maiden run. If they have not run in a maiden then 2f either side of their best run. The exception to this is 2m + where horses will be elgible for 2f less than their best run and all races greater than their best run.

5. New This Season also is Min and Max Ratings in Group Races Later in the season also some Group Races and Handicaps now have max 2 runners for trainers this is Helpful for weeks like Royal Ascot and will help the big and small trainer run more horses that week. And We Now have a Australian Spring and Autumn Carnival Keep an eye on the new Races like The Everest in Week 13 Which has a min Rating but also has 2 runners per trainer.

NH

1. Grade 1 NH Races -- No unraced horses will be allowed in Grade 1 Chase,Hurdle or Grade 1 Novice or Juvenile hurdles, Chases

2. Novices - when uploading you will need to declare whether a horse is a novice or not. They will then remain a novice for the rest of the season

3. Handicaps - Horses are eligible for 3f either side of their best run

4. Grand National horse must of had 3 runs and raced once over 4miles to qualify to race in The National if you intend to upload any national horse after week 5 its up to you to make sure you get them 3 runs. i did it last season with King Of Hearts who got 4 runs before the National its up to trainers to make sure its got 3 runs and makes it a much fairer race and not moan if you fail to get them 3 Runs.

5. Hunter Chasers Horse will be Rated Under 100 and Not have run in any Grade Race but can run in Graded Handicap Races

6. Handicaps No Horse Can run in a Handicap Chase Or Hurdle until it has run in a Chase Or Hurdle Race.

Only New Feature thisd Season is more Hunter Chases earlier in the season and have lowered Rating of races in some Handicaps.

Please Discuss and let know your views know about any rules you disagree with or would like to see.

Gray

Last edited by simpleminds on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: New League Rules November 2017
How many and what distance G1's are in week 1?

Josh

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
How many and what distance G1's are in week 1?

Josh

Only the Lingfield Group 3 Winter Derby Dubai Meeting Josh which are 3 Group 2's 1Mile 1f, 1 Mile, and 2 Miles and 5 Group 1's 5f, 6f,1m 1f, 1m 2f and 1m 4f

Gray

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

sorry to be a pain but as i wasnt here last season does this mean i upload horses hoping they get a run in Dubai? or do i not download my 4yos as I'd rather put in more 2/3 yo to run in the maidens

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:59 am
Group 1 winner

Quote:
Group 1 - no unraced horses will be allowed in group 1

Should this read - After week 1 no unraced horses will be allowed in Group 1 races - ????

Also I think we should keep the flat stables to 20 or at least 20 new horses and an extra 5 slots for any trainer/s who return a horse/s from last season.

Maybe a bit late to debate it now but I am just putting my thoughts forward.

Otherwise good work Gray :-)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:54 am
Group 1 winner

I thought the point of g1 week 1 was to make the maidens less ferocious for new trainers by giving the top tier something else to fight for. So yes either the rules need to relax the entry restrictions or these are for returning horses only. I worry about the later as we have no idea how many are coming back, could be small fields.

I also thought the logic of the extra five was for this (returns) or gamebreeds? I am a big fan of the extra five if it is not restricted, 20 was never enough to cover age and distance permutations.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:18 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
I thought the point of g1 week 1 was to make the maidens less ferocious for new trainers by giving the top tier something else to fight for. So yes either the rules need to relax the entry restrictions or these are for returning horses only. I worry about the later as we have no idea how many are coming back, could be small fields.

I also thought the logic of the extra five was for this (returns) or gamebreeds? I am a big fan of the extra five if it is not restricted, 20 was never enough to cover age and distance permutations.

Quote:
Dubai - Top 16 Trainers From Last Season Have Priority Slots. If no more that 16 slots have been used then Returning horses have priority after that it will be done by Horse Name In Alphabetical Order.

Hopefully this will work.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:32 am
Group 1 winner

I have altered Group 1 after week 1 sorry I copied the old post and forgot to alter it we will extend to 25 we have extended the amount of flat races which is mostly 38 due to adding new races from the Aussie Carnivals also to counter small fields which we get a lot of most trainers don't even have 20 in their stable so if we have more races but only the same amount of horses the fields will be even smaller this is just a one off to see what happens and get ready for SO7.

We might get more new trainers we might lose some although I have not put it in the rules I was thinking along the lines New Trainers cant enter Group 1 and 2 in week 1 and Jalupen being a returning trainer I am sure after top 16 then last season trainers returning trainers will take preference over New Trainers I doubt we will get 16 hopefully the new trainers will go straight to the Maidens.

Gray

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

All good :)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 am
Group 2 winner

Hi Gray,

First of all hello to everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here. Hope everyone is well. Martin - Very sorry to hear your loss, hope you're ok as you can be buddy.

I should know this but are full brothers and sisters allowed in a horse's lineage? I don't even breed full brothers and sisters any more to avoid confusion but I've probably got some from way back down the family tree.

Only completed 3 seasons since the last league as my newborn twins are taking up most of my time. However, I couldn't miss out so will have some low handicappers

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 pm
Group 1 winner

follis86 wrote:
Hi Gray,

First of all hello to everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here. Hope everyone is well. Martin - Very sorry to hear your loss, hope you're ok as you can be buddy.

I should know this but are full brothers and sisters allowed in a horse's lineage? I don't even breed full brothers and sisters any more to avoid confusion but I've probably got some from way back down the family tree.

Only completed 3 seasons since the last league as my newborn twins are taking up most of my time. However, I couldn't miss out so will have some low handicappers

Hi Mr Follis always good to see you around mate no brothers and sisters in league team I don't think it is for Lineage not sure but have never heard or come across any problems.

Gray

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

All looking good Gray.... :)

Just one thing I thought we were having a minimum age on the National ??? at least 6/7yo +

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 am
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:

Just one thing I thought we were having a minimum age on the National ??? at least 6/7yo +

Hi Stu had forgotten about changing the age in the National will look at it for SO7 or if the new game isn't out next season.

Gray

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Anadin wrote:

Hi Stu had forgotten about changing the age in the National will look at it for SO7 or if the new game isn't out next season.

Gray

What is the minimym age??

https://www.twitch.tv/thelordofdonmafia
go watch me live to see and hear the things im not alllowed to talk about here
I''ll let you know when im live

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

4+

Week 11
Race 18