View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Quick Question 
Selling plater

Post Quick Question
Hi all! Can't wait to run my first horse this week, but I do have a few quick questions about racing nominations:

When do races close relative to when they run? Just wanna know so that I can figure out when I need to have everything entered by. Also, are uploads unavailable for the rest of the season? Wasn't sure if that was a temporary thing or if you're supposed to have your whole crew together and upload them before week one and then go with it (which, if that's the case, is fine, I have a handful uploaded but have definitely bred some better ones since. worst case scenario they wait for next time around lol)

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Quick Question
BetterTalkNow wrote:
Hi all! Can't wait to run my first horse this week, but I do have a few quick questions about racing nominations:

When do races close relative to when they run? Just wanna know so that I can figure out when I need to have everything entered by. Also, are uploads unavailable for the rest of the season? Wasn't sure if that was a temporary thing or if you're supposed to have your whole crew together and upload them before week one and then go with it (which, if that's the case, is fine, I have a handful uploaded but have definitely bred some better ones since. worst case scenario they wait for next time around lol)

Nominations close at 5pm, London time (If you have a smart phone save it in world clock) - Another upload window will be between week 5 and week 6 and that will be the last time for this season :-)

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:38 am
Group 2 winner

You can upload as many horses as you like between weeks 5 and 6 until your stable is full. You can also retire 5 horses during this period.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:01 am
Group 2 winner

NPG319 wrote:
BetterTalkNow wrote:

Nominations close at 5pm, London time (If you have a smart phone save it in world clock) - Another upload window will be between week 5 and week 6 and that will be the last time for this season :-)

Just to add to this , that is 5pm UK time on the FRIDAY before the races are run as the race runners run the races over the weekend. Then even though they are referred to as Mon Tues and Weds the races are actually released late on Sunday Monday and Tuesday night UK time with a live stream of selected races shown even earlier at 8pm UK time.

Confused ? You won't be after this weeks episode of ..... SOAP .... sorry I mean SO6 :lol:

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
BetterTalkNow wrote:

Just to add to this , that is 5pm UK time on the FRIDAY before the races are run as the race runners run the races over the weekend. Then even though they are referred to as Mon Tues and Weds the races are actually released late on Sunday Monday and Tuesday night UK time with a live stream of selected races shown even earlier at 8pm UK time.

Confused ? You won't be after this weeks episode of ..... SOAP .... sorry I mean SO6 :lol:

lol Martin only me you and del well get that.

Gray

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]