View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Calling me a cheat? 
Group 3 winner

Post Calling me a cheat?
Githyanki wrote:
Happy new year folks, me personally i’m p****** as a nit after a cracking night out now waiting endlessly for a taxi home and throughly bored I might add, enough to pop on here and see if anything interesting had been posted to kill a few mins.......Doc mate, never met you but what’s your excuse on New Year’s Day aside from evidently the lack of a life?

I tend to trust those who run the league and honest trainers such as Paul, Sirius, Stephen and John who have been around long enough to reliably call you a cheat. I accept that as read if I am honest due to trusting the source, and given the history as I have heard it, your likely behind the current ‘hans’ account and have simply evolved the cheat to edit out your legend breeding in the lineage of your ‘Frankel’ look alikes. Your arrival now is in all likelihood a bad attempt at trolling for the attention you evidently crave, and what’s really sad is for all the effort to cheat the league and all those in it, your horses are average to shite at best. Time for yee to jog on matey, sling your hook or basically bugger off, see if you can stumble on a life along the way. Happy trails.

But what do i know, I just a P****** bloke, and thank f***, my cab just arrived......

This is a news to me, would be grateful if those with access to the information could confirm that hans account is nothing do with me and I have never cheated in the league because apparently there has been a lot of lies spread linking me to someone who was banned from the league.

I could have cheated in the league any time I wanted and didnt, ive barely played the game for years and just came on the forum for the first time in months to see this stuff. Just because you still take this game serious doesnt mean everyone else does. I really dont care about my virtual horses or the league, I dropped it like a bag of bricks as soon as my name was put out as I know there are people on here who are not the brightest and cant get their head around the fact that im not a cheat despite me hacking the game.

In hacking the game my motivation was never to win in an online league or beat other peoples horses, but the people who spend their lives playing this game cant understand that.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Calling me a cheat?
Note to self, drunken posting is much like drunken dialling and should be avoided at all costs, can cause all sorts of dramas........ anyhow expect your not a cheat at all, and that you only hacked the game for the benefit of science and mankind as a whole, really your more a morale crusader. Alcohol eh, really messes with your perspective.

Too everyone else apologies for the colourful metaphors.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Calling me a cheat?
I have said this before Doc is not Hans Doc hacked the game all I know is that is all he has ever done is hacked and posted a video which about cheesed everyone off Hans was found using other trainers horses and having Legend Horse's in is Lineage and was banned for a season.

He has come back this season and the way a certain few of his horses run guys think he still has Frankel in the lineage although nothing shows up in the lineage so without evidence we cant not banned him either he has hacked the linage and edited it ? again I don't know if this can be done only Mark knows.

Hans is Leo Cullen Full Stop not Doc.

Gray

P.S Now let it be :D

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]