View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 New league start dates - new user 
Selling plater

Post New league start dates - new user
Hi, I'm a regular player of SO6 but only just realised that there are online leagues and I'm keen to play. Could somebody tell me when the new season starts and at what point I'm eligible to enter. I'm guessing you're currently in the middle of a game.

Thanks, Mal

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: New league start dates - new user
whiteshola wrote:
Hi, I'm a regular player of SO6 but only just realised that there are online leagues and I'm keen to play. Could somebody tell me when the new season starts and at what point I'm eligible to enter. I'm guessing you're currently in the middle of a game.

Thanks, Mal

Hi we will be playing Week 8 this Weekend which means we got 6 weeks to play the current Season with a break it might be May before next league starts but Join the Online League
here - startersordersonlineleague.com

And keep visiting this forum for news and to get any help you need.

Gray

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

whiteshola wrote:

Thanks, Mal

Mal
Some helpful info here http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16901&p=140768#p140768

May sounds a long way off but the time can be put to good use breeding some monsters and running trials.

Cheers

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 am
Selling plater

Another question (plenty more to come). In the game I have horses that can win the top races and are rated 140+. Are these going to be competitive in the league or do I need to breed better? cheers, Mal

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:45 pm
Group 1 winner

whiteshola wrote:
Another question (plenty more to come). In the game I have horses that can win the top races and are rated 140+. Are these going to be competitive in the league or do I need to breed better? cheers, Mal

I expect every trainer in the league as 140 Rated horses Flat 180 Jumps but this is not a marker to know if your 140 horses are Group horses in the league i dont want to put you off lol but i have had 140 Unbeaten horses that can only win handicaps in the online league when you join you must think of it as a learning curve you might have very good horses and win group races straight away but dont give up the thrill of winning a race even a Handicap will be the best feeling you can get in this game knowing you have beaten other players.

Gray

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post an image if you can, best way we can tell you how you may fare.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:54 pm
Selling plater

Sounds like I'm at the handicapping end of things then! My best jumps horses are about 165, so well short of the 180.Not a problem tho I'm quite happy throwing a few in and seeing what pans out. Appreciate the feedback.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm
Group 1 winner

whiteshola wrote:
Sounds like I'm at the handicapping end of things then! My best jumps horses are about 165, so well short of the 180.Not a problem tho I'm quite happy throwing a few in and seeing what pans out. Appreciate the feedback.

The League is much harder than your/our single player game....especially on the flat.

Click on this link so you can see what sort of bars you need to be aiming at with your breeding.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16874

A lot of trainers say that it is easier to get a win over the jumps and since it seems you are playing a jumps game only there is a good chance you might be able to pick up a win or two.

Feel free to ask as many questions that you have.

Cheers

Doug.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 pm
Group 1 winner

I would maybe add that those your looking at on that thread belong to the top trainer in the league, you can compete through the lower levels with considerably less pretty horses.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 am
Selling plater

question #3! Looking at the race schedules I notice the first week is mainly Maiden races, is a horse eligible if it is not a maiden in the game itself when exported, or is it a maiden just in terms of the online league. Cheers.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Group 3 winner

whiteshola wrote:
question #3! Looking at the race schedules I notice the first week is mainly Maiden races, is a horse eligible if it is not a maiden in the game itself when exported, or is it a maiden just in terms of the online league. Cheers.

Its based on its League runs, so it doesnt matter what your horse did before export.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:23 pm
Group 1 winner

whiteshola wrote:

The first week are Maidens as every horse must have run before they can run in Handicaps.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]