View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Race 13 Flat 
Handicapper

Post Race 13 Flat
Why is my horse scratched from the race?

Saleena has been scratched from 5 races this season so far. This last one I don't understand. Can someone explain?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Race 13 Flat
thunderspark1 wrote:
Why is my horse scratched from the race?

Saleena has been scratched from 5 races this season so far. This last one I don't understand. Can someone explain?

I have just Checked for some reason its not been uploading to race folder this week it may not have been since Ascot when it last ran leon build a new app to download horse files from TOM and like Dels horse Stu Grey not pick it up Stu grey was Altered on tom due to age Change and I Manually add it to the race folder because I had no idea your horse wasn't Picked up is the reason it hasn't been running I can only say sorry Thunder.

Gray

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
I have just Checked for some reason its not been uploading to race folder this week it may not have been since Ascot when it last ran leon build a new app to download horse files from TOM and like Dels horse Stu Grey not pick it up Stu grey was Altered on tom due to age Change and I Manually add it to the race folder because I had no idea your horse wasn't Picked up is the reason it hasn't been running I can only say sorry Thunder.

Gray

Rivermore is another horse that has been scratched 2x already this season. Same age as Saleena and he's suppose to run at race25 Breeder Mile. Is he going to run tonight?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Group 1 winner

thunderspark1 wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Rivermore is another horse that has been scratched 2x already this season. Same age as Saleena and he's suppose to run at race25 Breeder Mile. Is he going to run tonight?

Are both these horses Linked by Uploaded at a different age i.e both returning horses and have they Missed a season in between I have checked the folder for race 25 and no Rivermore is in folder I know I scratched Your horse in The Canadian International due to it being above the Max Rating. No Rivermore didn't run either I am sorry this as not been picked up must be a problem with the app on Tom Picking up certain horses that are returning.

Gray

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

They were uploaded at the same time. I don't usually focus on anything above 3 in flats so they missed last season. And I uploaded them this season after finally doing some trials on 4yo+ horses.

Tom wouldn't accept them as 5yo so I uploaded as 4yo which worked. Then you told emailed me, telling me that I need to upload the 5yo versions since they ran 2 years ago.

I couldn't enter them in any race so you manually had to enter them for their first race. Since then I thought it was all solved. It seems like all my entries were not going thru. So many misses races.

For next week if there are races for them can they run? I haven't checked the schedule.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 pm
Group 1 winner

thunderspark1 wrote:
They were uploaded at the same time. I don't usually focus on anything above 3 in flats so they missed last season. And I uploaded them this season after finally doing some trials on 4yo+ horses.

Tom wouldn't accept them as 5yo so I uploaded as 4yo which worked. Then you told emailed me, telling me that I need to upload the 5yo versions since they ran 2 years ago.

I couldn't enter them in any race so you manually had to enter them for their first race. Since then I thought it was all solved. It seems like all my entries were not going thru. So many misses races.

For next week if there are races for them can they run? I haven't checked the schedule.

Yes Leave a Message here for me to know what race I have back Up files so I will have a early Copy in the holding Pool.

Gray

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]