View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Online League Team 
Group 1 winner

Post Online League Team
I like to thank all the guys for the support for this league Leon who does all the tech stuff on Tom without him we wouldn't have a league Full Stop. I try my best to run the actual league as best that I can but sometimes I make mistakes RE RAN a race that perhaps I should of not done all I can say is a big Sorry to the trainer who lost out Paul.

Now the Race Runners Jim Murray, Josh Sutherland, John Morgan and Kevin Meenaghan you guys are the wheels of this i know the race kit can be a pain but we got what we got guys nothing we can do about it Mark needs to look at the way the NH Horses get pulled up maybe in so7 he will i pop in and do a few races to help out each week as i know it is time consuming I hope you will return Kev you been running Races the same time i started running races and always on top of the Races and rules which sometimes some of us might be less thorough. Great Job Guys

Handicapper Sirius Thank you mate you do a fantastic Job and i hope you will carry on and carrry on doing what can be a tedious job.

Commentators - Martin Leedham, Doug Warren, Stu (Al Capone) Grey, Tim Sandeman and Mike a big thank you again you have made the league more exciting since we have had the comms and i know how passionate you guys get and maybe you see things in the races some of us dont but we all have our views to make the league better and i hope you carry on helping it so. So this is the team that runs the league its not a one man show its a team show.

And i would like to announce Jango might be joining the race runners next season if anybody would like to get involved please just say the more help the easier the league can run.

Gray

P.S Stu you will be back next season :twisted:

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Online League Team
simpleminds wrote:
I like to thank all the guys for the support for this league Leon who does all the tech stuff on Tom without him we wouldn't have a league Full Stop. I try my best to run the actual league as best that I can but sometimes I make mistakes RE RAN a race that perhaps I should of not done all I can say is a big Sorry to the trainer who lost out Paul.

Now the Race Runners Jim Murray, Josh Sutherland, John Morgan and Kevin Meenaghan you guys are the wheels of this i know the race kit can be a pain but we got what we got guys nothing we can do about it Mark needs to look at the way the NH Horses get pulled up maybe in so7 he will i pop in and do a few races to help out each week as i know it is time consuming I hope you will return Kev you been running Races the same time i started running races and always on top of the Races and rules which sometimes some of us might be less thorough. Great Job Guys

Handicapper Sirius Thank you mate you do a fantastic Job and i hope you will carry on and carrry on doing what can be a tedious job.

Commentators - Martin Leedham, Doug Warren, Stu (Al Capone) Grey, Tim Sandeman and Mike a big thank you again you have made the league more exciting since we have had the comms and i know how passionate you guys get and maybe you see things in the races some of us dont but we all have our views to make the league better and i hope you carry on helping it so. So this is the team that runs the league its not a one man show its a team show.

And i would like to announce Jango might be joining the race runners next season if anybody would like to get involved please just say the more help the easier the league can run.

Gray

P.S Stu you will be back next season :twisted:

No problem at all Gray you do a wonderful job as do your team

Stu really sorry to hear your not back next season you have been a breath of fresh air have the
greatest respect for you my friend.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Thanks Gray and all the volunteers that keep this little project going. I think we all do a pretty good job of keeping it running smoothly. Especially thanks to all the rest who participate - without you it wouldn't be worth it.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:14 am
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:

I can confirm that i am ready and willing to assist, dropbox and Bandicam installed.
Gray, i will PM you in the next few days to run through the details.

Cheers

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]