Strategic Designs Ltd., forums
http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/

New Flat League Rules
http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17069
Page 2 of 2

Author:  simpleminds [ Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Lordedaw wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
New Maiden Rule Added allowing Maidens to enter Group 1 Races.

Gray


Do you mean unraced horses or just maidens. Makes quite a difference ... and does this apply to NH as well ?




Maidens and Unraced Horses Martin includes NH Races I put a link in NH Rules.

Gray

Author:  Lordedaw [ Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

simpleminds wrote:
Lordedaw wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
New Maiden Rule Added allowing Maidens to enter Group 1 Races.

Gray


Do you mean unraced horses or just maidens. Makes quite a difference ... and does this apply to NH as well ?




Maidens and Unraced Horses Martin includes NH Races I put a link in NH Rules.

Gray


Cheers

Author:  Wannabe [ Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Paul, can you sticky this beside the NH rules.

Author:  pjrhodes1970 [ Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

done

Author:  Jango [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Howdy

Just wondering if i have understood the rules about first entries correctly?

An unraced horse can only enter a Maiden or Group 1 for its first flat race, is this correct?

Does this change for horses uploaded after the mid season window?

Cheers

Author:  NPG319 [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Maiden and any Group race that is set weights and not a handicap.

Author:  Jango [ Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

NPG319 wrote:
Maiden and any Group race that is set weights and not a handicap.


Thanks Doug

It is not specifically mentioned in the Flat rules as far as i can see. (ignore the following rant if i have missed it)

This is so frustrating!!!
The only mention i could find that i could have entered my un-raced monsters in a un-handicapped group 2 or 3 race was in a reply to a question on page 5 of the "League Rules" post from Feb 2016.
Clearly there is an advantage rating wise if you dont debut by doing well in a maiden or Group 1.

Please, can ALL the rules be clearly stated on the first page of the Flat Rules post!

Author:  delmonty1964 [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Quick question might be a stupid one
most of my horses in games are game bred horses .. when the new patch comes out ,, can i keep there horses ?
or does everything meaning games and horses as to be deleted ?

Author:  simpleminds [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

delmonty1964 wrote:
Quick question might be a stupid one
most of my horses in games are game bred horses .. when the new patch comes out ,, can i keep there horses ?
or does everything meaning games and horses as to be deleted ?



You wont be able to use these in League Mode as no Transfers are in league Mode Del you can use them in your game you got going now or any furure game that is not in League Mode but you can yse them in the trials Races.

Gray

Author:  delmonty1964 [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Understood Gray
thanx

Author:  UnknownHan [ Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Question: Do I have to use horses from League mode only for League or can I use from both game modes? I'm asking as I can't tell the difference from where the horses were exported as I have the same everything.

Author:  pjrhodes1970 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

UnknownHan wrote:
Question: Do I have to use horses from League mode only for League or can I use from both game modes? I'm asking as I can't tell the difference from where the horses were exported as I have the same everything.


Only League mode horses will be allowed in the league

Author:  simpleminds [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

UnknownHan wrote:
Question: Do I have to use horses from League mode only for League or can I use from both game modes? I'm asking as I can't tell the difference from where the horses were exported as I have the same everything.



Only League mode horses in the online League Mark will have something in place so Non League Mode horse cant be used in the Race Kit.

Gray

Author:  UnknownHan [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Flat League Rules

Cheers but can you not just have something to tell them apart as I'd like to use as benchmarks.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/