View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 TFF Files transferred Across games 
Group 2 winner

Post TFF Files transferred Across games
Hi, so recently lost most of my files etc from my computer breaking. I've switched over to a laptop, and over to steam on that laptop. I wasn't previously on steam. However I can't seem to copy any of my old Tffs across successfully. I had a few saved games from the old one I can load up, but trying to save those horses to the pool, and then accessing that new games just doesn't work, the horses just aren't there on any new games, but are when I save them in the old game. Anyone have any idea why i can't access these? I also had a few saves Tff's from the desktop one, but they wont load into my new games either, any ideas, frustrating me now as I had a lot effort into them, an for them to be sitting there but not being able to be used is annoying.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:50 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: TFF Files transferred Across games
Just to note, the new games I've started, once I use that TFF it will transfer into the old games, just the old TFFs wont, or TFF's from the old games.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Have you tried doing a normal install on your laptop, your original code can be used on another machine. Cannot help as I have never used steam for this game, but as your not like for like, probably where your issue comes from.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 pm
Group 2 winner

Yeah figured as much Gyth, just annoying me having them all there but having to start from scratch

Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]