View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 trials 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: trials
Agreed, but in the context of this issue that now extends to everyone who has followed Jim’s instructions and now have access to the race kit. Though I did think this was permission based on your email? Gray can maybe confirm.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 pm
Group 1 winner

No there is no advantage having the race kit i have never trailed my horses in the race kit pointless its without saying I have every body's horse files on my computer :twisted: as i sort them out i have only ever used other trainers horse files once make that twice first time was to set up Pre Season Videos before the last Season as i was asked to do some to promote the league and i did some set up races for Jango a few months ago to learn how to race run.

No the race Kit should not be available for any one apart from the race runners i never told anyone not to make it available so its my fault if it has been made available as i have never said to anyone not to let others use it but it makes no difference now has SO7 will have another Race Kit Built for it and horse files will be useless anyway.

The League is run on Trust and I trust my race Runners to be Straight and until now I have never had any Problems and may it continue anyone can Volunteer to take part in Race Running, Commentating etc.

No Advantage that's why i have never made a song and dance about it being posted to download Paul.

Gray

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

To Paul or anyone , if u want my race kit i'll be more than happy to give it to u to run the races :D :D

I tell u what sucks about this game and that is I ran a race last night and lets call him A won the race but on the reply horse B was in front , how can that be :? :? I wish the photo finish would come back like in SO5. It would add a bit of drama at the end of the races , while we wait for the photo to come.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5