View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Upload Window? 
Selling plater

Post Upload Window?
Where can I find information on when uploads are open? I checked about a month ago and couldn't figure out when the upload window was, but the entire thing slipped my mind and it seems I must have missed it since then. I know there is a second upload window at some point in the season, but have no idea when that is.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:02 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Upload Window?
BetterTalkNow wrote:
Where can I find information on when uploads are open? I checked about a month ago and couldn't figure out when the upload window was, but the entire thing slipped my mind and it seems I must have missed it since then. I know there is a second upload window at some point in the season, but have no idea when that is.

Between week 5 and 6 is the second upload window. If you're stable is ready to go, maybe Gray or Leon can help you out sooner. Have you registered your stable in TOM and uploaded your silks?

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Doug.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:53 am
Group 2 winner

I think Gray was going to open the upload window from Monday to Thursday this week for someone else who had missed the upload window for week 1.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:32 am
Handicapper

Wannabe wrote:
I think Gray was going to open the upload window from Monday to Thursday this week for someone else who had missed the upload window for week 1.

I hope you're right that it opens again on Monday. I only had 2 days to do trials. My stable is only half size. I'd like to upload more.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I only have links to download uploads for week 1, week 2 and Week 5 so no other uploads unless Leon says so now until week5.

Gray

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]