View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Week 3 - Can't Enter Anything 
Group 2 winner

Post Week 3 - Can't Enter Anything
Hi, I seem to be having major issues this week. I only seem to be able to enter the 4 x 2yo races below. In these 4 races it is allowing 3yos too an only a couple of horses seem ok to run. In week 2 (which was my first) I had issues with horses all running in incorrect races, an 2 horses turning up in races they shouldn't have. Now this week I can't enter anything in 34 of the races as it's saying 'Internal Server Error'. I have read somewhere that the files have been corrupted when being uploaded, also that the wrong files have also been dragged through at times, meaning the name looks right, but it's a different horse in the background, could this be the case here?

Race 20 - Entered
Race 28 - Entered
Race 32 - Entered, however, it was only allowing 2 horses to be entered, and one was Ashland Access, who is a 3yo, it's a 2yo race.
Race 38 - Allowing horses, but again a 3yo in there in Ashland brick. Ashalnd Brick isn't even in my squad

Thanks, Vinny

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Week 3 - Can't Enter Anything
There have been a few trainers fall victim to this, and it is challenging enough for the race runners to correct or notice. I think your either going to have to ask gray to do a lot of manual entries or wait for Leon to look at the errors, but I am not sure he has much time right now from other posts, so manual maybe the way to go.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am
Group 2 winner

Would it be easier to just upload all the horses again, then manually adjust ratings?

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:47 am
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
Hi, I seem to be having major issues this week. I only seem to be able to enter the 4 x 2yo races below. In these 4 races it is allowing 3yos too an only a couple of horses seem ok to run. In week 2 (which was my first) I had issues with horses all running in incorrect races, an 2 horses turning up in races they shouldn't have. Now this week I can't enter anything in 34 of the races as it's saying 'Internal Server Error'. I have read somewhere that the files have been corrupted when being uploaded, also that the wrong files have also been dragged through at times, meaning the name looks right, but it's a different horse in the background, could this be the case here?

Race 20 - Entered
Race 28 - Entered
Race 32 - Entered, however, it was only allowing 2 horses to be entered, and one was Ashland Access, who is a 3yo, it's a 2yo race.
Race 38 - Allowing horses, but again a 3yo in there in Ashland brick. Ashalnd Brick isn't even in my squad

Thanks, Vinny

Hi Vinny any problem entering horses put them in the manual enter Thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17155

I have both Ashland Access 3yo and Ashland Bruck 2yo (you say This horse is not in your squad I checked your stable and it is.

Gray

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

I can only look at why you and Thunder are having session errors. This is not related the horse files at all as the logs indicate they fine. There may be some corruption in the database, but again I can only fix it On Sunday, most likely.

In the mean time the horses will need to be entered manually

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]