View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Unable to upload horses. 
Selling plater

Post Unable to upload horses.
I'm seeing that the league will be starting in 5 days and really want in as I have some great horses. The issue is when in my stable looking to upload horses it tells me I can't. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe I really just can't but it would be great if I could sort this out. Any help is amazing.

Thanks

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:43 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Unable to upload horses.
I am afraid you have missed the beginning we’re in week 3, but there is a second upload window after week 5 and before week 6 at which point you can upload a stable. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I would mention that great in game might not equal great in the league, the bar is set pretty high, but there are races for all levels if you stick with it.

Josh

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Unable to upload horses.
Githyanki wrote:
I am afraid you have missed the beginning we’re in week 3, but there is a second upload window after week 5 and before week 6 at which point you can upload a stable. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I would mention that great in game might not equal great in the league, the bar is set pretty high, but there are races for all levels if you stick with it.

Josh

Thanks so much. I figured I’d missed/misunderstood something. And yeah I’ve gathered that it won’t be easy but I’m hoping.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]