View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SO6 League Start Date Sunday 16th March 5pm 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: SO6 League Start Date Sunday 16th March 5pm
Hi
is there going to be a transfer open window in league ?

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:16 am
Group 3 winner

Hi

Group 3 winner

Hi

Group 2 winner

Hi Del

Have you developed a stutter or just pressed the submit button too many times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's probably something wrong with the forums as I notice many posts that have been repeated a few times.

In answer to your question. Gray has posted the league rules in this post.

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17960

TOm is open for uploads, just tried it with one horse. There is going to be another upload window between weeks 5 and 6.

Jim

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:29 am
Group 3 winner

Wannabe wrote:
Hi Del

Have you developed a stutter or just pressed the submit button too many times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's probably something wrong with the forums as I notice many posts that have been repeated a few times.

In answer to your question. Gray has posted the league rules in this post.

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17960

TOm is open for uploads, just tried it with one horse. There is going to be another upload window between weeks 5 and 6.

Jim

Hi Jim
dont know i repeated that message lol thanx for the reply

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:48 am
Group 1 winner

this has happend to me a few times too

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I did a little breeding last weekend and i've improved I think my 1.2 and 1.4 horses a little but all the rest are the same as last year. To everyone that knows me don't send or don't open up any mail claiming to come from me my email was hacked, the bleeps . :evil:

Last edited by ghosty on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 pm
Group 3 winner

ghosty wrote:
I did a little breeding last weekend and i've improved I think my 1.2 and 1.4 horses a little but all the rest are the same as last year. To everyone that knows me don't send or don't open up any mail claiming to come from me my email was hacked, the bastards. :evil:

My 1.4f horse are my Achilles heal. Seems everything i try and breed for that distance wants to be a 1.2 or a 1.6f. Thats what i am desperately trying to produce before uploads close.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:54 pm
Group 3 winner

Jango wrote:
ghosty wrote:
I did a little breeding last weekend and i've improved I think my 1.2 and 1.4 horses a little but all the rest are the same as last year. To everyone that knows me don't send or don't open up any mail claiming to come from me my email was hacked, the bastards. :evil:

My 1.4f horse are my Achilles heal. Seems everything i try and breed for that distance wants to be a 1.2 or a 1.6f. Thats what i am desperately trying to produce before uploads close.

I'm ok with those it's the 1m6 horses I have really struggled with, my best Nibbs Point who was good in the league 2 or 3 seasons ago was still my best right up until my final races and she was born over 2 and a half years ago :shock: I think i've breed one just about as good as her. Sometimes u just go around and around, im glad i'm not a full time breeder any more.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:03 pm
Group 2 winner

ghosty wrote:
I did a little breeding last weekend and i've improved I think my 1.2 and 1.4 horses a little but all the rest are the same as last year. To everyone that knows me don't send or don't open up any mail claiming to come from me my email was hacked, the bleeps . :evil:

I am with BT and about an hour ago I recieved a text to say my email was hacked and I needed to re-set my password.

I logged onto the BT website and changed the password and recieved another text to say everything was OK. Hope it was not hackers sending me these messages.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:33 pm
Group 3 winner

Wannabe wrote:
ghosty wrote:

I am with BT and about an hour ago I recieved a text to say my email was hacked and I needed to re-set my password.

I logged onto the BT website and changed the password and recieved another text to say everything was OK. Hope it was not hackers sending me these messages.
U can never be sure these days, I tend to never trust any email I get in my mail these days.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:30 pm
Group 3 winner

Wannabe wrote:
ghosty wrote:

I hope you didnt use any link provided in the email to log into the BT website.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:49 am
Group 2 winner

Jango wrote:
I hope you didnt use any link provided in the email to log into the BT website.

I am not that daft. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The text came via my mobile but I used my computer to change the password, manually entering www. bt.com in the browser and verifying the website was genuine.

I used to lecture on computers and computer security before I retired. But I guess hackers become more sophisticated everyday and it's harder and harder to keep them out.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 am
Group 1 winner

We also make it easier for them with lives lived online and more and more tech in our homes.

Anyhow, my 1.4m are likely one of my most improved groups, but you lot still beat the 3yo version in the exhibitions :), though he does only perform at Epsom. I really struggle with my sprinters, everything else has gotten better by my reckoning. Even uncovered a few gems in my last breed cycle, which I have now trialled.

Team and write ups to follow.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2