View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Donate And Draft Races 
Handicapper

I really want the USRA to not only continue to exist, but to grow considerably. I have wanted the Gallop Racer players which are largely U.S. players to get involved in the Starters Orders series and then be interested in competing in the SOPL Int, in the USRA. Many GR players are probably put off by the 2D graphics in SO3, which means the depth of the simulation has to be even further stressed.

It is commonly stated that gameplay is the number attraction for most gamers in regards to any game that they consider and we all know that SO3 is quite indepth. And all of the adjustments to the U.S. side of SO3 and the USRA to make it more of a true U.S. racing system will help even more.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I think a flyer should go out to everyone who has purchased SO3 to introduce and explain the league. So many members are confused and I feel alot of people are not involved because the process is daunting.

I think this would get alot more members involved in the league which is what we need especially the USRA. That league is dying and for me has to go if we cannot get more people involved.

I second this because I would have joined the league but it just looks too time consuming plus I have only completed 4 seasons, so, I am very much an amateur. A flyer would help if it goes through the start up process in a easy to follow fashion for the basic newcomers not only to starters orders but also computers as well. I then for one would feel more inclined to join the league and no doubt countless others who maybe thinking along the same lines as me.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:07 am
Group 1 winner

Colm is putting something together and hopefully if possible this will be sent in a private message to all members on this forum and the SOPL forums.

I hope this will encourage new peeps to take part.

Colm, I always try and encourage people to get involved, if there is anything I can do to assist let me know?? I want all 3 leagues full of trainers.

Jay

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:17 am
Group 2 winner

I know my horses will run poor but it will give me a guide as to how much I need to improve my stable to compete in the league.

I'm only in season 22 but win nearly every group race I enter and need a new challenge, I would rather work at getting up the trainers table in the league than winning every top group race in europe and cleaning up at the breeders cup each season in the game.

I hope all the new trainers feel the same.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am
Group 1 winner

Nice post Kenny. I think everyone that joins the league feels the same.
I like your enthusiam. Good man.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 am
Group 2 winner

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2