View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 4m NH Maiden Chase Race 
Handicapper

Post 4m NH Maiden Chase Race
Hi

My horse Zelstupo was supposed to run but for some reason my 2m4f horse had its 2nd race of the day and ran twice :) As the one that didnt run is a GN horse, can you mark it as at least running the 4m maiden so it can get inthe GN later in the season. Maybe put it last or something if possible

Thanks
Darren

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: 4m NH Maiden Chase Race
My horse didn't get a run either, have a look at the Thursday races thread below this one.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:41 pm
Group 1 winner

dit74 wrote:
Hi

My horse Zelstupo was supposed to run but for some reason my 2m4f horse had its 2nd race of the day and ran twice :) As the one that didnt run is a GN horse, can you mark it as at least running the 4m maiden so it can get inthe GN later in the season. Maybe put it last or something if possible

Thanks
Darren

thought it was 3 runs and your in for the national now

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
dit74 wrote:
Hi

Thanks
Darren

thought it was 3 runs and your in for the national now

Is it? I may have old rules but I thought they had to run over 4m at least once, I may be wrong..

Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Was not an easy week for the race runners as there seems to be a lot of file corruption due to returning horse ratings, should settle down from here, but with some new race runners there maybe the odd mistake.

We could re-run the race but I hate having to do that as someone always loses out. I had to re-run one of mine this week simply as I forgot to press f12 and record the race, someone lost a win and got a 2nd and someone else profited. Never nice when things don’t go smoothly but it will happen from time to time.

National used to be 3 runs one of which needs to be 4m+, dual entry should make it easier than ever. Don’t think this has changed.

Ps this website is almost unusable right now, anyone else finding this?

Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Was not an easy week for the race runners as there seems to be a lot of file corruption due to returning horse ratings, should settle down from here, but with some new race runners there maybe the odd mistake.

We could re-run the race but I hate having to do that as someone always loses out. I had to re-run one of mine this week simply as I forgot to press f12 and record the race, someone lost a win and got a 2nd and someone else profited. Never nice when things don’t go smoothly but it will happen from time to time.

National used to be 3 runs one of which needs to be 4m+, dual entry should make it easier than ever. Don’t think this has changed.

Ps this website is almost unusable right now, anyone else finding this?

Yes running the races this week was a long one especially the flat, the first week is always a bit of a pain . Its best to keep the way it is , its come and gone now.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:15 pm
Group 1 winner

ya the forum is a right pain at the moment not sure whats wrong with it

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

The National Rules has not Changed 3 runs one must be over 4Miles

I am Thinking I need to make a Rule That all Trainers MUST Reset Horse Files before loading to Tom I know some do but most don't it would mean I didn't have to Reset them in Bulk and the race Kit Corrupting them.

Another thing I was thinking of is having races throughout the season that Horses must run in to qualifier for the National and Keeping 3 Runs but two must be over 4miles see what you guys think.

Gray

Last edited by simpleminds on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
The National Rules has not Changed 3 runs one must be over 4Miles

I am Thinking I need to make a Rule That all Trainers MUST Reset Horse Files before loading to Tom I know some do but most don't it would mean I didn't have to Rest them in Bulk and the race Kit Corrupting them.

Another thing I was thinking of is having races throughout the season that Horses must run in to qualifier for the National and Keeping 3 Runs but two must be over 4miles see what you guys think.

Gray

I like the idea , u would need to do it straight away.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:49 pm
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
I am Thinking I need to make a Rule That all Trainers MUST Reset Horse Files before loading to Tom I know some do but most don't it would mean I didn't have to Reset them in Bulk and the race Kit Corrupting them.

Gray

i am guilty of not resetting my horses rating, except for my one returning horse.
Because after i uploaded my first un-reset horse and then looked in TOM it showed a rating of 75.
So i assumed that it had adopted the 75 rating by default and therefor no need to reset my other horses.

I think making rule that horses must have a rating set prior to uploading is a good idea.
But also if TOM would stop showing an unrated horse as 75 it will be very obvious to all which horses havent been reset.

Edit: Just wondering if its possible to have an option to set the rating when you are using the TOM upload process

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:09 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

i am guilty of not resetting my horses rating, except for my one returning horse.
Because after i uploaded my first un-reset horse and then looked in TOM it showed a rating of 75.
So i assumed that it had adopted the 75 rating by default and therefor no need to reset my other horses.

I think making rule that horses must have a rating set prior to uploading is a good idea.
But also if TOM would stop showing an unrated horse as 75 it will be very obvious to all which horses havent been reset.

Edit: Just wondering if its possible to have an option to set the rating when you are using the TOM upload process

Tom Cant Change a Horse file its automated to mae every ipload horse the rating in Tom 75 Flat 100 Jump it must be the race kit corrupting the files when we do the reset in Bulk because it only affectted horses that was near the bottom alphabetical from t to z.

Gray

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]