View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 

Open or Hidden Poll
Poll ended at Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm
Open Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Hidden Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 26

League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats
NPG319 wrote:
Quote:
all of a sudden totally put their own needs and wants first with out a second thought for them it was a little disappointing for me but

Care to name names?

I Don't see the point Doug that would be just being confrontational and i'm meant to avoid stress right now guess
I care about the league too much and I have always tried to help newbies and put them first. I came up with the
G1 handicap finals for the newbies to have a chance to win G1s sadly they never really worked out the way they should
I just feel there has been an lets get the big boys at all costs vibe on the forum for a while now.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

tbh open or closed bars aint gonna matter with these duffers of offspring 5% potential off 2 98% horses is gonna get depressing im believing i'd rather not see that trash now close them bars! or I could breed with the top producing sire who currently costs 9 mil a pop lol at this rate wont be ready for the league till 2021

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:16 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
Quote:
all of a sudden totally put their own needs and wants first with out a second thought for them it was a little disappointing for me but

Care to name names?

I Don't see the point Doug that would be just being confrontational and i'm meant to avoid stress right now guess
I care about the league too much and I have always tried to help newbies and put them first. I came up with the
G1 handicap finals for the newbies to have a chance to win G1s sadly they never really worked out the way they should
I just feel there has been an lets get the big boys at all costs vibe on the forum for a while now.

If you're meant to avoid stress why dangle the bait?
If you are including me in that comment then you should have a good look in your mirror!
If I didn't push this barrow there would be no change at all - ttf mayhem all the way and from your earlier comments you were quite strict in your opinion that there should be no change which would have benefitted you and about two or three other trainers only.
My total aim was to rid the league of ttf - open or closed bars isn't a real concern for me but the concept of hiding a bar or two was an interesting thought that was worth exploring and it seemed to appeal to almost 50% of other trainers.
The only 'let's get the big boys' thing has been to stop people exploiting the ttf loop hole - regardless of open or closed bars the absolute majority in here believe ridding the league of ttf is the way to go!

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:35 pm
Group 1 winner

And G1 hcps was never going to work when most trainers were up against horses that were monster clones.
Do you know what it was like season after season watching your and other ttf trainers horses sit 8 or 10 wide over 10, 12f or more and then watch your horses kick on down the straight to win?
Do you know how pointless and helpless that felt?
Knowing the only way I or the MAJORITY of trainers had any chance was to exploit ttf.
And knowing you were dragged kicking and moaning against changes to the ttf because that interrupted your ability to be the top trainer!

And now you have a parting shot when there was absolutely no need for one - totally uncalled for and then hide behind some excuse about avoiding stress?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Doug I wanted rid of the TTF Have posted many times that I wanted rid of it

Also i was against hiding bars because what it will means to trailing horses and
the effect it will have on newbies not for my own benefit at all. How does not
hiding bars benefit me anyway.

If i was selfish id have kicked up an stink about loosing all my horses that took
a Monmouth amount of time to produce I even said Mark should hit the reset button
which does not sound selfish to me mate.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I don't think you care for the league at all - just your ability to be the top trainer!

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Doug I wanted rid of the TTF Have posted many times that I wanted rid of it

Also i was against hiding bars because what it will means to trailing horses and
the effect it will have on newbies not for my own benefit at all. How does not
hiding bars benefit me anyway.

If i was selfish id have kicked up an stink about loosing all my horses that took
a Monmouth amount of time to produce I even said Mark should hit the reset button
which does not sound selfish to me mate.

Go back and read your posts from the past month or so!
Name the people you were having a snide crack at - go on!

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:58 pm
Group 2 winner

I am sorry Paul but I agree with doug on what he said you and your friends have been attacking me for a while now, and honestly paul you don't care about newbies, all you care about is yourself so please enough is enough, you got what you want leave it, why if there was a vote on who agrees with doug on here, doug would win hands down.

Oh I forgot something paul! I never liked you paul the minute you joined the forum, cannot hide from the truth because of the way you dictate to people, the way you take sides, the way you speak down to people that you don't agree with, not good behaviour paul.

Sorry but that is my... Opinion lads.

Last edited by Tomas on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Come on Guys that's enough Poll is over open bars win Paul and Doug Move on don't argue on the forum please for everyone else we don't need it TTF Gone Bars Open we have a League Game Mode coming I would expect now that poll is over within a week or two.

Calm down and move away from the keyboard before this blows up.

Gray

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

Ok Gray! respect to you and to doug, I am over it.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm
Group 3 winner

Boys we suppose to be sorting out our league problems without making them worse. Name calling won't solve anything just divide people more.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:07 pm
Group 2 winner

yep your right ghosty, we go to the next vote don't we now, when ever gray is ready to set it up?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:23 pm
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Come on Guys that's enough Poll is over open bars win Paul and Doug Move on don't argue on the forum please for everyone else we don't need it TTF Gone Bars Open we have a League Game Mode coming I would expect now that poll is over within a week or two.

Calm down and move away from the keyboard before this blows up.

Gray

Will that say that when that mode is coming, it will be the time to start getting horses for the league?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:57 pm
Group 3 winner

Tomas wrote:
I am sorry Paul but I agree with doug on what he said you and your friends have been attacking me for a while now, and honestly paul you don't care about newbies, all you care about is yourself so please enough is enough, you got what you want leave it, why if there was a vote on who agrees with doug on here, doug would win hands down.

Oh I forgot something paul! I never liked you paul the minute you joined the forum, cannot hide from the truth because of the way you dictate to people, the way you take sides, the way you speak down to people that you don't agree with, not good behaviour paul.

Sorry but that is my... Opinion lads.

1 question ... how old are you

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:12 pm
Group 3 winner

NPG319 wrote:
I don't think you care for the league at all - just your ability to be the top trainer!

Doug you on the rum ?
why are you saying bad things about Paul ?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next