View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 

Open or Hidden Poll
Poll ended at Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm
Open Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Hidden Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 26

League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats
jalupen wrote:
we could mate but the only moderator we had left has been bullied off the server

Bullied off the server, what an uneducated bum you are jalupen, go back and read who started this, and who attacked who? you can't read even, you dumb Ars, that's been your problem, you clown. :roll:

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:32 pm
Group 1 winner

oh what the part where you decided to wade into a conversation that had nothing to do with you then the snide comment about mediators and how you keep the peace yeah I think you need to take off those rose tinted glasses.i have no time for bullies racist's or bigots and unfortunately you tick all 3 boxes now do not address me again and go play with your beef bone on your own as you're probably well accustomed to doing so.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
oh what the part where you decided to wade into a conversation that had nothing to do with you then the snide comment about mediators and how you keep the peace yeah I think you need to take off those rose tinted glasses.i have no time for bullies racist's or bigots and unfortunately you tick all 3 boxes now do not address me again and go play with your beef bone on your own as you're probably well accustomed to doing so.

:lol: bloody clown, the child has spoken :lol: had to have the last say again, uses the same line I use the uneducated bum "do not address me again" MY LINE CHILD :roll:, USE YOUR BRAIN AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN LINES.
Clown.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 pm
Group 1 winner

so out of all that the part you decided to defend against was where I used your line which I did so knowingly as I was taking the p... out of you but you're too stupid to realise.keep using your laughing and eyes rolling faces to reinforce your insecurity while taking childlike swipes at my education(that you know nothing about obviously) while it is indeed you who feels the need to get the last word in as i'm sure a witty response laced with a severe putdown a few laughing ,rolly eyes emojis is on its way as you get the last word now don't address me again....see what I did there

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:18 pm
Group 3 winner

To League Trainers I am considering giving up running the league I have tried my best to move this league to a better and fairer place I thought getting rid of the TTF file would and I think will get it to a better place. The Bars I didn't mind either way but wanted the potential Bar open as I thought that was the most important stat that trainers needed for breeding.

Gray .. Paul and Doug
please all stay in .. the league needs you
i will not message any more messages on here .. only about the league and races
Gray close this forum
hope the league will start
Del

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm
Group 3 winner

To League Trainers I am considering giving up running the league I have tried my best to move this league to a better and fairer place I thought getting rid of the TTF file would and I think will get it to a better place. The Bars I didn't mind either way but wanted the potential Bar open as I thought that was the most important stat that trainers needed for breeding.

Gray .. Paul and Doug
please all stay in .. the league needs you
i will not message any more messages on here .. only about the league and races
Gray close this forum
hope the league will start
Del

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
so out of all that the part you decided to defend against was where I used your line which I did so knowingly as I was taking the p... out of you but you're too stupid to realise.keep using your laughing and eyes rolling faces to reinforce your insecurity while taking childlike swipes at my education(that you know nothing about obviously) while it is indeed you who feels the need to get the last word in as i'm sure a witty response laced with a severe putdown a few laughing ,rolly eyes emojis is on its way as you get the last word now don't address me again....see what I did there

hey jalupen! that is enough, you had your say, and I had my say, now that's enough mate.
I am not going to bait you so lets be adult, Ok!

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm
Group 1 winner

God some of u people are not even adult enough to bloody vote , democracy seems lost on a lot of u. :oops:

I know I shouldn't have voted and if it wasn't for the bloody poor signal in one of the brum pubs I would have taken back my vote . Cant u people even come up with a compromise or u are just going to act like a big ( u know what) :oops:

Gray I wouldn't blame u for packing it in , these people don't deserve a league.. Some of u need to go look in the mirror because u are a disgrace to uself and the league.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:58 pm
Group 2 winner

And this thread is exactly why no new people ever came into the league despite all the things Doug, Stu and me tried to do … and its why all three of us don't want to bother anymore. You are all as bad as each other (with a few exceptions )acting like adolescents.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

If Paul decides to remain as forum moderator (which i hope he does) he needs the ability to Delete Posts, Lock Threads and Suspend/Ban users.
If he already has these abilities then i'd urge him to bring out the big stick and rid this forum of the Trolls and agitators.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:04 am
Group 1 winner

Don’t feed the troll. Your all doing exactly the wrong thing.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:17 am
Group 1 winner

The poll has been run and won and the winner is open bars by a nose and I say fair play to that.
Hidden or open - it doesn't matter - the League is the winner with ttf being removed when Mark implements the new changes.
This thread doesn't need to exist any more and should be deleted - we all know where we stand going forward with the League.

Paul should stay in the forum as a mod but if he does leave I suggest that Steve would be a perfect replacement - you should consider putting your hand up.

It's now time to get behind Gray and give support for the trial races coming up and the testing that will be involved.

That is all I have to say.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7