View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 League mode patch. 
Author Message
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 1030
Location: New Zealand
Post Re: League mode patch.
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Hemz wrote:
Mark the horse stats are still visible in patch 0.138

Should i wait until this is fixed before i start to play the game?


Make sure when you start a new game you have league mode selected

the stats are hidden in 1.38 on LM


Thanks Paul forgot to click on league mode DOH!!


Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:26 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Posts: 14702
Location: Republic of Ireland
Post Re: League mode patch.
Hemz wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Hemz wrote:
Mark the horse stats are still visible in patch 0.138

Should i wait until this is fixed before i start to play the game?


Make sure when you start a new game you have league mode selected

the stats are hidden in 1.38 on LM


Thanks Paul forgot to click on league mode DOH!!


did it a couple time myself

_________________
Website http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com
Email pjrhodes1122@gmail.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/aobrienfansite


Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am
Posts: 1227
Post Re: League mode patch.
just had a yearling vanish but one of my mares just produced 2 offspring as 2yo 1 of which wasn't there as a yearling


Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:01 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 2239
Post Re: League mode patch.
Quote:
just had a yearling vanish but one of my mares just produced 2 offspring as 2yo 1 of which wasn't there as a yearling

In situations like this I would need a copy of the save from right before these offspring were born. It may be worth making a manual backup at the end of each season in case anything like this happens. I doubt it is specific to the last patch.


Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:45 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am
Posts: 1227
Post Re: League mode patch.
unfortunately I didn't save it but the next season was fine will keep an eye on it


Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am
Posts: 1227
Post Re: League mode patch.
anyone getting a lot of red triangle from normal/relaxed horses ive pulled 1 fellow 3 times in a row also getting quite a few injuries anyone else getting this?


Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:07 pm
Profile
Group 2 winner

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm
Posts: 814
Post Re: League mode patch.
jalupen wrote:
anyone getting a lot of red triangle from normal/relaxed horses ive pulled 1 fellow 3 times in a row also getting quite a few injuries anyone else getting this?


I think it's just luck of the draw Steve. I am not getting either of those issues but I seem to have a stable full of horses that want either soft or very soft ground.
It would be great if it was a jumps game but it isn't!


Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:49 am
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 am
Posts: 421
Location: torquay . devon
Post Re: League mode patch.
:D


Last edited by delmonty1964 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:42 pm
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 415
Location: Nantwich
Post Re: League mode patch.
Anyone else getting quite a few error messages now in the league mode? I had about 5 yesterday alone. Didn't get any in the previous normal mode.

_________________
Vinny


Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 am
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:59 pm
Posts: 453
Post Re: League mode patch.
kniesh wrote:
Anyone else getting quite a few error messages now in the league mode? I had about 5 yesterday alone. Didn't get any in the previous normal mode.

Ilm getting them everytime I shut my game off, im worried my game might crash.


Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:56 am
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 415
Location: Nantwich
Post Re: League mode patch.
I'm getting a bit worried now, just happened again, getting a lot more frequent

_________________
Vinny


Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 2239
Post Re: League mode patch.
Any crashes need to be reported properly with as much detail as possible or they will not get fixed.

Please see this updated thread: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17440

The problems needs to be replicated here before a fix can be made. If the problem cannot be replicated from save game files then please note anything that may give a clue as to a sequence that would lead to the crash.


Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:33 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 2239
Post Re: League mode patch.
Quote:
Ilm getting them everytime I shut my game off, im worried my game might crash.


Please email in the game files.


Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:37 pm
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:59 pm
Posts: 453
Post Re: League mode patch.
Mark wrote:
Quote:
Ilm getting them everytime I shut my game off, im worried my game might crash.


Please email in the game files.

Is it worth sending in because all the courses and races are races I made, it's all my work so it wouldn't work for u.


Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:01 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 2239
Post Re: League mode patch.
Quote:
Is it worth sending in because all the courses and races are races I made, it's all my work so it wouldn't work for u.


If it loads up then on quiting causes a crash or maybe after skipping a few days causes a crash or a sequence can always casue a crash then yes email it in. If it only crashes after extended play then no.


Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:31 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.