View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 Monsters!!!! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Monsters!!!!
that's an incest warning both have same parent

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:54 pm
Group 3 winner

jalupen wrote:
that's an incest warning both have same parent

they both have same dad but different mother ?
so do i delete this breeding ?

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 pm
Group 3 winner

This is how bad my team is, i've won 1 group 1 in 4 years and hardly won a group races . Watch out for my selling platters in the league :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:59 pm
Group 1 winner

up to you mate I personally don't like to inbreed but its your choice

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:00 pm
Group 3 winner

jalupen wrote:
up to you mate I personally don't like to inbreed but its your choice

not up to me
its up the the league rules
i dont want be called a cheat when i win the new league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Group 3 winner

Is it just me? Sometime before the league mode patches and even more now, when breeding I seem to be getting loads of high stamina yearlings often with crappy stats even when trying to breeding sprinters.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 am
Group 1 winner

IMO Inbreeding is a must if you are going to improve lines

Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

You gents have been busy. I’ll be with you John, only won up to G2 on the jumps, and G3 on the flat, though I have recently brought a 4xG1 winning 4yo.

Josh

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:36 am
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
You gents have been busy. I’ll be with you John, only won up to G2 on the jumps, and G3 on the flat, though I have recently brought a 4xG1 winning 4yo.

Josh

Are u playing the combined game and if not is anyone and how are people getting on with it. If my flat team are bad my jumpers might be worse, still waiting for my first group win apart from that good stallion i've got, still waiting for his babies to hit the track.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:55 am
Group 2 winner

I am only just in season 3. Have managed to win 3 group ones with horses bought at auction and been top trainer but the horses are pants really and my first crop of 2 year olds are heading to the glue factory. Have just bought a nice horse with about 85+% potential and that’s the best I’ve seen.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am
Group 1 winner

I am playing Combined John I skipped a couple of seasons at the start so when I start breeding I am more likely to see better Stallions in the Stud Reg but what I am finding is the NH Stallions are useless you cant Sort a stallion by Group wins only by Ratings and I have not seen 1 Grade 1 Jumps Stallion in the Barn only Group 1 Winner on the flat who's got a NH Rating.

So this means I have to use any Good Jumping Mare to Flat stallions and hoping the stallion isn't a bad jumper this is not perfect especially for me a slow player I am on Season 7 not had 1 group breed winner in my first two year lots I did get a group 1 Winner on the jumps but that's because I rode the git has I had big money down on it lol.

Gray

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Gray the stallions are all guff, they are all ageing together so i'm hoping when they retire we get a better bunch next time. No one can say breeding jump horses are easy anymore, i'll be happy with just 1 good horse. I do like the challenge though.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:15 pm
Group 1 winner

Quote:
Are u playing the combined game and if not is anyone and how are people getting on with it. If my flat team are bad my jumpers might be worse, still waiting for my first group win apart from that good stallion i've got, still waiting for his babies to hit the track.

I started with a combined game, but there are simply not enough visible stats to make any sort of informed breeding decisions to prevent diluting jump lines with flat. I abandoned the game. Have since set up a UK jump game and will likely do another probably in Ireland. My only worry right now is finding speed in the jumps side and the lack of 2yo progression, not that I have ever really seen much. My flat game I run from the US and will likely start an Australian barn also. Covers all bases :)

Josh

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Quote:

I started with a combined game, but there are simply not enough visible stats to make any sort of informed breeding decisions to prevent diluting jump lines with flat. I abandoned the game. Have since set up a UK jump game and will likely do another probably in Ireland. My only worry right now is finding speed in the jumps side and the lack of 2yo progression, not that I have ever really seen much. My flat game I run from the US and will likely start an Australian barn also. Covers all bases :)

Josh

U going to need a lot of time to play all them :D I'm just playing my US game on the falt and brit/oz jump game, whatever i get from them i get . Just about got enough time to play the two. :D

Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:48 pm
Group 2 winner

I skip 5 to 10 seasons usually, think I've skipped 5 for the league mode game. I tend not to bother with all the 12-15yo game stallions you get at the top of the breeding tree. For me that's too old so I sniff out the up an comers, the 8yos with 6,7,8 group winners already, opposed to the 13yo's who have 15-20 group winners.

This way I think you're gonna get the best years of breeding from the game stallions, an even doing the top guys is very hit n miss so don't think you're losing much

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next