View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Trials Day 2 Race Videos Avaliable 8.30 
Group 1 winner

Post Trials Day 2 Race Videos Avaliable 8.30
Trials Day 2 Race Videos Avaliable 8.30

Big Thanks to the Guys Martin, Doug and Stu for the Comms.

Doncater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFPXfLU ... K2jM9nZV-a

Newcastle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S3FzX8 ... qIEWB_nVa7

Gray

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Trials Day 2 Race Videos Avaliable 8.30
Thank you so much for all your work putting this together and great coms to make it not boring :D .

Nice to beat Hemz hehe but I needed 2 to do it. Made my night! But it was a hell of a race had to watch it twice.

What I take from this is you don't need wonder horses at this point in the game and even better my crappy league game horses were equal to my old non league horses. I wasn't able to compare personally because I deleted all my save files and reinstalled the game. Interesting...

Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:07 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks to all involved in running the races and adding the comms. Definitely adds to the race.

Pleasantly surprised with some of my runners.

Congrats to all winners and placers.

Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:43 am
Group 3 winner

great comms as always .. makes the races 1000000% better to watch
nice to hear stu on comms again
well done all winners and trainers great night of racing

Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:22 pm
Group 1 winner

dragontrainer wrote:

Nice to beat Hemz hehe but I needed 2 to do it. Made my night! But it was a hell of a race had to watch it twice.

Was a great race pal. It's awesome with how close a lot of the races was n the trails. Makes it very interesting for the future of the league.

Even more pleased with my Flat horses. Room for big improvements. Just goes to shows you don't need a max potential horse for the CK for it to be competitive. I've not even had a 95% full potential yet. I'm getting a lot of 90%.

I may start a new combined game. Just not keen on the default one. Does anyone have a mod combined game?

Last edited by Hemz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:35 am
Handicapper

Hemz wrote:
I may start a new combined game. Just not keen on the default one. Does anyone have a mod combined game?

Same here. If anyone knows of a decent combined schedule please respond. 8)

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:16 am
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
dragontrainer wrote:

Was a great race pal. It's awesome with how close a lot of races was. Makes in very interesting for the future of the league.

Even more pleased with my Flat horses. Room for big improvements. Just goes to shows you don't need a max potential horse for the CK for it to be competitive. I've not even had a 95% full potential yet. I'm getting a lot of 90%.

Here's mine Craig Just put the entire download in your Mods Folder Start your Game up on the click on default and select the Combined Game then go and select UK Combined League mode you don't need to copy and paste just put it in your mods folder.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmCeqNUg1PM0gaJXEAh ... Q?e=arV8Zk

Gray

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Hemz wrote:
dragontrainer wrote:

Was a great race pal. It's awesome with how close a lot of races was. Makes in very interesting for the future of the league.

Here's mine Craig Just put the entire download in your Mods Folder Start your Game up on the click on default and select the Combined Game then go and select UK Combined League mode you don't need to copy and paste just put it in your mods folder.

Gray

Thanks Gray i will give it a go. Are all the Cheltenham races up to date. Should have started a combined game in the beginning.

I'm struggling to find any real stayers now in my current UK flat game. Not a good sign for me when i'm more of a NH fan than the flat league.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 am
Group 1 winner

[/quote]

Thanks Gray i will give it a go. Are all the Cheltenham races up to date. Should have started a combined game in the beginning.

I'm struggling to find any real stayers now in my current UK flat game. Not a good sign for me when i'm more of a NH fan than the flat league.[/quote]

That's one issue the other one is S07 is very different to previous versions 1m4 horses are 2 mile chasers for example, horses don't progress to further distances as they age, sires of NH horses don't prdouce good flat horses and vica versa etc. Horses that are group winners on the flat are terrible over jumps even if stats say otherwise and vica versa. Without actually running horses over jumps its going to be really hard to pin down distances and secondly see what is good over hurdles and fences as unlike So6 and before hurdles and chases not so easily interchangeable anymore. Not sure if its just me but getting Nh sires is heavy going. I was lucky with my first good horse who was a good sire of both NH and flat, who trials well on Nh but badly on flat (Suprendre Histoire) but since then my sires for flat and Nh are different

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:12 am
Group 1 winner

Interest you say that.

I've got some very nice 1m6f/2m CK flat horses but they aren't good over jumps and only stay 2m5f at best.

Something doesn't seem right or my breeding indicates I've breed stamina out of all my lines which i find very strange.

I'm thinking of starting an Irish combined game and seeing how i get on. Pretty confidant of having a good stable for both disciplines. Even more so on the flat than my preferred NH horses which i'm not best pleased about.

Also looking at the trails it seems horses which are ridden handy seem to have a slight advantage. Not sure on what other peoples thoughts are on this matter?

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:28 am
Group 3 winner

leonvr wrote:

I'm struggling to find any real stayers now in my current UK flat game. Not a good sign for me when i'm more of a NH fan than the flat league.[/quote]

That's one issue the other one is S07 is very different to previous versions 1m4 horses are 2 mile chasers for example, horses don't progress to further distances as they age, sires of NH horses don't prdouce good flat horses and vica versa etc. Horses that are group winners on the flat are terrible over jumps even if stats say otherwise and vica versa. Without actually running horses over jumps its going to be really hard to pin down distances and secondly see what is good over hurdles and fences as unlike So6 and before hurdles and chases not so easily interchangeable anymore. Not sure if its just me but getting Nh sires is heavy going. I was lucky with my first good horse who was a good sire of both NH and flat, who trials well on Nh but badly on flat (Suprendre Histoire) but since then my sires for flat and Nh are different[/quote]
I've found it very hard to find good jump sires and the most potential any of my horses are 80 percent though I'm not worrying about that. If it wasn't for one of the first horses I picked up grandeur then I really would have struggled to find a sire at all but I don't mind it harder though i've got nothing over hurdles yet.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:08 am
Group 1 winner

My Flat game isn't producing any real stayers.

Plan is to start another game. Which i don't want to do but it's necessary now.

Combined game is definitely the way forward in terms of true stayers.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:33 am
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Thought I'd give it a go. I'd love a good combined schedule but darned if I can get it to start. If I go just flat or jumps it works ok but combined it stalls or crashes at 'working please wait' and doesn't make it to the legends page. I tried a reinstall and different update points but still the same.

Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:39 am
Group 1 winner

dragontrainer wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Thought I'd give it a go. I'd love a good combined schedule but darned if I can get it to start. If I go just flat or jumps it works ok but combined it stalls or crashes at 'working please wait' and doesn't make it to the legends page. I tried a reinstall and different update points but still the same.

I got it to work for me.

Did you click on Grays default game main screen then select his schedule F/J game?

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 am
Group 2 winner

Hi Gray, any reason none of my horses were entered in the races?

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next