View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 SO7 League Update 
Group 1 winner

Post SO7 League Update
I have had few conversations with players who are involved running parts of the league like races etc and a few comments on the forum about not having or getting enough horses for a stable so I think November might be a push to a start date.

So I am willing to hold some race days every couple of weeks to keep the trainers interested I have put a October 4th race day which will include all horse file versions I will then have a November Race Day 3 and this is where I will try out the Race Kit for just League Mode only files Mark has given me the updated Race Kit and I have tried it out on last months Trial Files and it worked perfectly I entered 12 horses from race 2 last Month put my two recent league mode Files in and in the Race Kit used the method to filter out non league mode files.

The result was only 3 horses was left in my leaguehorse folder in my documents my 2 recent League mode Files and Alex Cherries Horse which was a League mode file the kit also leaves a text File called purged this lists the horses and Trainers horses was not league mode Files.

So no way can versions other league mode files can run in the league so I hope that put trainers worries about earlier versions would find a way into any future league.

I am looking for volunteers for the league Race Running and Commentators.

Gray

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO7 League Update
Good call Gray yep be impossible to make November IMO but will be good to
have exhibitiom races to keep everyone interested and see how your own breeding is going

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Sounds like a very reasonable decision to me. Looks like we are getting to a very good place for the league. On another note, can we allow brothers and sisters now? I think they will not be clones anymore.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:12 pm
Group 1 winner

I'll run the races if im around. :D

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:50 pm
Handicapper

Sounds good, will give people plenty of time to build up a stable, i know i need the time, and the trial days are a good indicator of where the horses are.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]